ZLINES...

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

arkan1976

Re: ZLINES...

Postby arkan1976 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:53 pm

how I want to add possitions hehehehe,
all the people can dream !hahahha
Attachments
GBPJPYM15.png
GBPJPYM15.png (95.2 KiB) Viewed 2632 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed May 09, 2018 5:55 pm

arkan1976 wrote:how I want to add possitions hehehehe,

Stairway to heaven :lol:

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri May 11, 2018 11:00 am

arkan1976 wrote:Hi guys ! Today was a great day. This is going to be my last post so often. I will post from time to time, because every day is the same situation and I do not want to seem presumptuous.
In these days I have get to reduce my stress and see very simple in which direction to enter.
I am very grateful to PTG, he has been the last piece of the puzzle. It has made me change my way of seeing the trading and sort all the information I had in my head. I do not know if I've achieved it, the consistency, but I'm very happy, I've been 14 days without losing and today I managed to double my account.
Greetings to all, and especially to you PTG.

I love reading your post and charts everyday. Either we take almost the same trade or you give me a new way at looking at price and a trade setup. So I just want to say thanks to you. Your thread and PTG coming back to post has really filled in some of my trading needs. If you do continue to post but not as much you could always go more into detail about why you took the trade and talk about things like HTF's, confluence of things, lower time frame entries, reason for your sl and tp or add on's.

Your thread has seemed to caught on with the members here and are getting a lot of good post/idea's from a lot of people. I say we keep the thread alive and see if you can make another thread that people in the future refer to as "one to read".

Thanks and good luck arkan.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri May 11, 2018 11:04 am

arkan1976 wrote:how I want to add possitions hehehehe,

Keep marking up charts like that and you will in no time.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Sat May 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
arkan1976 wrote:Hi guys ! Today was a great day. This is going to be my last post so often. I will post from time to time, because every day is the same situation and I do not want to seem presumptuous.
In these days I have get to reduce my stress and see very simple in which direction to enter.
I am very grateful to PTG, he has been the last piece of the puzzle. It has made me change my way of seeing the trading and sort all the information I had in my head. I do not know if I've achieved it, the consistency, but I'm very happy, I've been 14 days without losing and today I managed to double my account.

I love reading your post and charts everyday. Either we take almost the same trade or you give me a new way at looking at price and a trade setup. So I just want to say thanks to you. Your thread and PTG coming back to post has really filled in some of my trading needs. If you do continue to post but not as much you could always go more into detail about why you took the trade and talk about things like HTF's, confluence of things, lower time frame entries, reason for your sl and tp or add on's.

Your thread has seemed to caught on with the members here and are getting a lot of good post/idea's from a lot of people. I say we keep the thread alive and see if you can make another thread that people in the future refer to as "one to read".

Thats great Im doing pretty well but still have some anxiety on my trades. Maybe PTG will help me see my way also at some point. Look forward to some more post but I understand it is time consuming. Congratz
Your friend Brett

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Sun May 13, 2018 3:13 am

So after reading "the best of dragon" several times I get the following.

1. look for a mo candle on the h4 time frame, after that candle closes draw the mo zone from open to 50% of that candle.
2. wait for price to come back to the mo zone and switch to either the h1 or m15 chart.
3. watch h1 or m15 for a mo away from the mo zone then when price comes back as long as the m15 or h1 50% mo away holds look for
an entry in direction of the h4 mo.

If anyone has anything to add I would love to hear or see. Seems pretty simple I can only forward test in live market to see if I have it correct.
Your friend Brett

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Hi Mr. Hyde !!
Sorry for my late reply, I've been a little busy at work. Thanks for your words. I think your trades and mine are almost the same. The next publications will explain the trade in more detail.

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:15 am

brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Thats great Im doing pretty well but still have some anxiety on my trades. Maybe PTG will help me see my way also at some point. Look forward to some more post but I understand it is time consuming. Congratz

I think the best is to show your trades and explain the reason to do the trade and we can spaek about it .

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm

brettnchrism wrote:So after reading "the best of dragon" several times I get the following.

1. look for a mo candle on the h4 time frame, after that candle closes draw the mo zone from open to 50% of that candle.
2. wait for price to come back to the mo zone and switch to either the h1 or m15 chart.
3. watch h1 or m15 for a mo away from the mo zone then when price comes back as long as the m15 or h1 50% mo away holds look for
an entry in direction of the h4 mo.

If anyone has anything to add I would love to hear or see. Seems pretty simple I can only forward test in live market to see if I have it correct.

here is a 1hr momo trade I took this morning. Candle with the red arrow is the entry candle, green price is entry, red is sl. candle with the check mark is the momo, green rat entry w/ 1hr and 4hr candle color, exit at 1hr dragon line.
Attachments
EURAUDM15.png
EURAUDM15.png (62.84 KiB) Viewed 2370 times

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Mon May 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Mr Hyde you take your entries off the hour momo?
Your friend Brett

Return to “beginners forum”