ZLINES...

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

arkan1976

Re: ZLINES...

Postby arkan1976 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi guys ! Today was a great day. This is going to be my last post so often. I will post from time to time, because every day is the same situation and I do not want to seem presumptuous.
In these days I have get to reduce my stress and see very simple in which direction to enter.
I am very grateful to PTG, he has been the last piece of the puzzle. It has made me change my way of seeing the trading and sort all the information I had in my head. I do not know if I've achieved it, the consistency, but I'm very happy, I've been 14 days without losing and today I managed to double my account.
Greetings to all, and especially to you PTG.
Attachments
USDJPYM15.png
USDJPYM15.png (82.07 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.png (76.65 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
GBPUSDM15.png
GBPUSDM15.png (83.06 KiB) Viewed 3229 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MaximalEffort

Postby MaximalEffort » Wed May 02, 2018 5:27 pm

arkan1976 wrote:Hi guys ! Today was a great day. This is going to be my last post so often. I will post from time to time, because every day is the same situation and I do not want to seem presumptuous.
In these days I have get to reduce my stress and see very simple in which direction to enter.
I am very grateful to PTG, he has been the last piece of the puzzle. It has made me change my way of seeing the trading and sort all the information I had in my head. I do not know if I've achieved it, the consistency, but I'm very happy, I've been 14 days without losing and today I managed to double my account.

Good to hear that Arkan.

Would you mind sharing what was that changed the way you see things now?

MAXIMAL!
Patience & Balls

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Wed May 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Congratulations Arkan,

I brings my heart great joy to see you find success! You have been working on this for quite some time.
Great work!
Enjoy the rewards!

doji
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Thu May 03, 2018 10:38 pm

arkan1976 wrote:Hi guys ! Today was a great day. This is going to be my last post so often. I will post from time to time, because every day is the same situation and I do not want to seem presumptuous.

Good to hear buddy, happy for you. Stop by ever so often to pay it forward. New ambitious souls are joining the club often.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Thu May 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Hello everyone I would like to join in. Been on a break for about a year but now back at it. You know the three feet from gold story. I have not been very successful trading in the past but always follow espip and dragon but I just never was able to put it together. So now Im back at it, mainly trade NY open, 8 est to about noon. Im in florida so that suits me. Hope I can grab some tid bits from you all. Hope you don't mind if I join. :D
Your friend Brett

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 am

MaximalEffort wrote:

Good to hear that Arkan.

Would you mind sharing what was that changed the way you see things now?

MAXIMAL!

Hi Maximal!
basically my vision has changed in 3 things;
1.- I only enter when a new 1h / 4h starts.
2.- I look for the structure of the one that talked more back PTG.
.- and what helps me a lot is closing partials and letting the benefits run. if my stop is 20 pips, I close 2/3 of mu position at 10 pips and let the rest run. in this way I let the trade "breathe"
4.- If the structure "123 pattern" is formed above a bearish momo, it is a very good sign

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:39 am

dojirock wrote:Congratulations Arkan,

I brings my heart great joy to see you find success! You have been working on this for quite some time.
Great work!
Enjoy the rewards!

doji

Hi Mike, I'm glad to hear from you! My great friend, you have helped me altruistically. You have been my great support and my example to follow. I will always be grateful. a big hug!

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:56 am

brettnchrism wrote:Hello everyone I would like to join in. Been on a break for about a year but now back at it. You know the three feet from gold story. I have not been very successful trading in the past but always follow espip and dragon but I just never was able to put it together. So now Im back at it, mainly trade NY open, 8 est to about noon. Im in florida so that suits me. Hope I can grab some tid bits from you all. Hope you don't mind if I join. :D

you are wellcome !

feel comfortable and publish what you want, it will be a pleasure to help .

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 pm

arkan1976 wrote:Hi guys ! Today was a great day.

Very happy to see you doing what you're doing. All kudos to yourself for putting the pieces together and make it work for you. Fantastic :smt023
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Fri May 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Good morning thanks for letting me join. Today was a good day made +13 after news slowed down.

This is how I have been trading or at least my rules for entry/exit. First chart audusd hour candles all up, I draw my line in the sand under each open and follow it up.

As soon as I get a M15 close below in this case I start looking for entry. Normal non news days I will wait for price to come back to the line or close to get in. I watch price action on m5 if I start getting rejections before the line I will enter.

For targets I use H4 zline. Today first H4 zline was 15 pips away minus spread I took +13.

My exit is a M5 close across my line in the sand or I see M5 showing reversal. Today with NFP it moved pretty fast to my target.
Your friend Brett

Return to “beginners forum”