How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

IgazI

Re: Help!

Postby IgazI » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Mira wrote:I tried to check the markets every 4H but it’s not good for me, there is nothing to do: i have to wait for price to reach the levels I like.

Guys, how many markets do you monitor?
I’m looking for a few trades everyday (6 hours on my pc).

You don't need to watch the weekly SSG: set a stop at -1, take profit at 1+, and if you are around when price bounces off of the SMA then you can get back in there.

Mira.png
Mira.png (105.72 KiB) Viewed 3151 times

And then there are Binary Options...

mmira.png
mmira.png (120.4 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: Help!

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Mira wrote:I tried to check the markets every 4H but it’s not good for me, there is nothing to do: i have to wait for price to reach the levels I like.

Guys, how many markets do you monitor?
I’m looking for a few trades everyday (6 hours on my pc).

DAX in the am, into GU optional, into breakfast. Then UC over US Open with other pairs optional. S+P through the day.

On top of that, I will scan for pairs hitting new extremes and / or those in contraction.

Unfortunately, I don't know how much help all that will be to you, as the makeup of the day is fluid with me, even with that general roadmap, as (as I've mentioned before), one method will lead me onto another, which changes the exact road I take.

There are also a number of pairs I keep on the burner if I fancy a day of just scalping - DAX, F40, GN, CJ etc.

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks guys!

I have a job (that I hate) in the morning, I can trade in the afternoon and in the evening but I have many other things to do.. that’s why waiting for these setups could be a real struggle. #-o
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Mira wrote:Thanks guys!

I have a job (that I hate) in the morning, I can trade in the afternoon and in the evening but I have many other things to do.. that’s why waiting for these setups could be a real struggle. #-o

Right, that info helps.

There are imo, two ways to cover your situation:

1: Run lots of pairs which are scanned quickly for some specific High Time-Frame set-up. A snake-gun approach...or...

2: A scalping method that runs on very specific pairs that have the movement profile suitable for scalping.

The first way would get you the trades by sheer number of possible targets. It would involve pairs at a new extreme and would let you then run some kind of reversal - a kind of Supercharged Rat Trade scenario.

The second way would run on the SS-G framework. Directional bias established and wham-bam-thank-you-maam entries and exits. Assuming the right pairs are chosen, ones with the necessary movement profile and you go in heavy enough, that should give you enough bang for your buck.

For me, I would have an overlay of Daily Wick-Zone. This would work for both approaches. It is one of the simplest but most effective ways of getting a quick overview of what price is likely to do through the day.

I would also bear in mind the H4 or H1 WZ aspect at any given time of the particular trade.

Finally, I'd use Supply+Demand Zones...

In fact, that could give an additional option:

3: Scalping Micro-S+D Zones.

You can obviously simply do the same on the higher time-frames but then you are facing the find-a-trade issue again. This way, you would find the particular trigger zone on the higher tf and then drop progressively down, eventually scalping at the sharp end.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:28 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

Right, that info helps.

1: Run lots of pairs which are scanned quickly for some specific High Time-Frame set-up. A snake-gun approach...or...

2: A scalping method that runs on very specific pairs that have the movement profile suitable for scalping.

The first way would get you the trades by sheer number of possible targets. It would involve pairs at a new extreme and would let you then run some kind of reversal - a kind of Supercharged Rat Trade scenario.

The second way would run on the SS-G framework. Directional bias established and wham-bam-thank-you-maam entries and exits. Assuming the right pairs are chosen, ones with the necessary movement profile and you go in heavy enough, that should give you enough bang for your buck.

For me, I would have an overlay of Daily Wick-Zone. This would work for both approaches. It is one of the simplest but most effective ways of getting a quick overview of what price is likely to do through the day.

I would also bear in mind the H4 or H1 WZ aspect at any given time of the particular trade.

You can obviously simply do the same on the higher time-frames but then you are facing the find-a-trade issue again. This way, you would find the particular trigger zone on the higher tf and then drop progressively down, eventually scalping at the sharp end.

As an aside, #3 is basically what I did all arvo on UC. 22 trades from 13:06 to final close at 19:25 uk time.

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Right, that info helps.

As an aside, #3 is basically what I did all arvo on UC. 22 trades from 13:06 to final close at 19:25 uk time.

Thank you much LeM! [-o< This helps very much!

22 trades :shock: I don’t know if I have the stuff to be a scalper, but if I can slow down that 22 to a 2 or 3 it would be magic!

Please, where can I read more about it?

Thanks!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:06 am

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Right, that info helps.

22 trades :shock: I don’t know if I have the stuff to be a scalper, but if I can slow down that 22 to a 2 or 3 it would be magic!

Thanks!

What specifically? #3?

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Thanks!

What specifically? #3?

Yes, about the #3!

Thank you for helping! :D

nat

Postby nat » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
What specifically? #3?

Im also curious about #3 please

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

No worries, guys. I will try and get something together at some point through the day.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”