Login time very short

suggestions, opinions, requests for new features

Moderator: moderators

PhilipLangford

Login time very short

Postby PhilipLangford » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:35 am

Take two as I got booted and lost the original message.

I don't know if it's just me as I use G+ to log in, but I am getting automatically logged out after about 25 seconds. This makes navigating and posting a quite painful experience. There is not enough time to type out a post before getting booted off.

Now have to Ctrl-C this message, log back in, and Ctrl-V it back in as fast as possible to get it to post.

Edit: Okay, this time it submitted when I clicked the button. Seems to be intermittent

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: Login time very short

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:51 am

PhilipLangford wrote:Take two as I got booted and lost the original message.

I don't know if it's just me as I use G+ to log in, but I am getting automatically logged out after about 25 seconds. This makes navigating and posting a quite painful experience. There is not enough time to type out a post before getting booted off.

Now have to Ctrl-C this message, log back in, and Ctrl-V it back in as fast as possible to get it to post.

Edit: Okay, this time it submitted when I clicked the button. Seems to be intermittent

Maybe its Google's revenge for Michal moving to Amazon!

jpmbull

Postby jpmbull » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:24 pm

I keep getting logged out and the site is not recognizing my password . I can't find the spot to set a new password as well . I can only log on with alternate email social media......accounts then get logged off from that on its on.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:20 am

jpmbull wrote:I keep getting logged out and the site is not recognizing my password . I can't find the spot to set a new password as well . I can only log on with alternate email social media......accounts then get logged off from that on its on.

Have you tried logging in from a different machine, or your phone? If the same thing happens, then it's something up with your account. If you can log in from another machine, then it's your original computer, or whatever you are logging in from.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “website functionality”