Daily Forex Trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

achooblessyou

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:A nice NAFTA-powered RAT...

USDCADH1asNAFTApoweredRATsetup10thJan18crop.png

USDCADM15niceagainstthegrainrat10thJan18crop.png

beat me to it!! :lol: =D>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:27 pm

achooblessyou wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
forexmoney wrote: =D> awesome bro you move from wick zone to rat zone to buy zone to holo and 123,
with ease. it is a pleasure to watch!
well done!

Cheers! That's the whole reasoning behind my stable of methods, the way they overlap and lead from one to the other to the other. Never a dull moment :lol:

[color=#FF4000]You've seemed to cover the whole day with horizontal lines to trade. [/color]Just picking a dollar off the tree each time lol

I also have an ulterior motive there, in that if I don't have the ability to dip in and out at any given time during the day, I would then be running long time-frame trades - and if I do that, there is too much time to sit and think...which for me, translates into too much time to sit and tinker. Too much time to wonder if I should get out now...or do I wait...or oh cr*p, I knew I should have stayed in / got out.

When I was a Fund-Monkey, I was fine, as it's much more structured, you are part of a team, albeit it can be a relaxed team, as it was with mine - no whip-cracking. However, when you are both monkey and organ grinder, it's tougher, at least when you first set out on your own.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Cheers! That's the whole reasoning behind my stable of methods, the way they overlap and lead from one to the other to the other. Never a dull moment :lol:

[color=#40BF40][color=#FF4000]You've seemed to cover the whole day with horizontal lines to trade. [/color][/color]Just picking a dollar off the tree each time lol

I also have an ulterior motive there, in that if I don't have the ability to dip in and out at any given time during the day, I would then be running long time-frame trades - and if I do that, there is too much time to sit and think...which for me, translates into too much time to sit and tinker. Too much time to wonder if I should get out now...or do I wait...or oh cr*p, I knew I should have stayed in / got out.

When I was a Fund-Monkey, I was fine, as it's much more structured, you are part of a team, albeit it can be a relaxed team, as it was with mine - no whip-cracking. However, when you are both monkey and organ grinder, it's tougher, at least when you first set out on your own.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:44 pm

As usual UC has continued to come up with the goods throughout the whole day. Managed to grab a quick-hitter of an add-in here on the pull-back to and drop out of, the micro Supply Zone.

USDCADM5togetsomemoreatendoftheday10thJan18crop.png
USDCADM5togetsomemoreatendoftheday10thJan18crop.png (18.52 KiB) Viewed 4428 times

Wide view on that...

USDCADM5addinoverview10thJan18crop.png
USDCADM5addinoverview10thJan18crop.png (21.2 KiB) Viewed 4428 times

Full overview...

USDCADH1fulloverview10thJan18cop.png
USDCADH1fulloverview10thJan18cop.png (21.23 KiB) Viewed 4428 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Played Poke The Monster on an otherwise slower-than-normal day for me. Waited for a rebound out of the M30 Supply Zone. I wanted out before I hit the Demand Zone below and that is in fact where it turned (or at least stalled).

Inked.DE30.M30jumpedanicereboundshot11thJan18crop_LIcrop.jpg
Inked.DE30.M30jumpedanicereboundshot11thJan18crop_LIcrop.jpg (197.89 KiB) Viewed 4398 times

achooblessyou

Postby achooblessyou » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:17 pm

EG took fooooooorever, but my initial long bias stuck through. interesting to see how slowly price was "squeezed" and eventually burst out of the zone. got out at the yesterdays high (another area of interest). I could have potentially traded the high as a DWZ break after its short lived time in the area, but I was already asleepin. +2% :smt023

achooblessyou

Postby achooblessyou » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

achooblessyou wrote:EG took fooooooorever, but my initial long bias stuck through. interesting to see how slowly price was "squeezed" and eventually burst out of the zone. got out at the yesterdays high (another area of interest). I could have potentially traded the high as a DWZ break after its short lived time in the area, but I was already asleepin. +2% :smt023

Anyone else getting a https security issue for this site?

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:25 pm

achooblessyou wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:EG took fooooooorever, but my initial long bias stuck through. interesting to see how slowly price was "squeezed" and eventually burst out of the zone. got out at the yesterdays high (another area of interest). I could have potentially traded the high as a DWZ break after its short lived time in the area, but I was already asleepin. +2% :smt023

Anyone else getting a https security issue for this site?

The SSL certificate expired yesterday. Sorry - will be fixed soon.

achooblessyou

Postby achooblessyou » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm

EG Box break with a trusty +10 I actually entered at the midline of the box, got my dollars, got out, and went the ef to sleep ZzzzZzz . I left a portion running, but that got stopped after the stall just above the double 00. I've decided to add the daily WZ lines in for some extra spice and info. I've also been using a certain SnD indi that provides lazy me with the all the places I don't have to mark any more. I think I've found the type of trading I understand, and it is very exciting.

I took UJ for a ride south into the depths of the lower DWZ late this afternoon. I've seen this type of (steamroller) price action before on the H1, and I've been on the wrong side of it plenty of times trying to catch the bottom of a move. This time however I recognized it and got it right :mrgreen:

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

[color=#FF4000]You've seemed to cover the whole day with horizontal lines to trade. [/color]Just picking a dollar off the tree each time lol

"Organ grinder" - Interesting choice of words, lol.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”