Currency Kings book (Ben Robson)

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

michal.kreslik

Currency Kings book (Ben Robson)

Postby michal.kreslik » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:53 am

Dear fellow traders!

My friend, a seasoned trader Ben Robson, recently published a great book that brings to the reader the secrets behind the success of six legends from the trading world - George Soros, Jim Simons, John Henry, Urs Schwarzenbach, Peter Cruddas and Renat Fatkhullin.

Ben's book is very easy to read, yet provides valuable insights into trading styles, techniques and tools of some of the "currency kings" from the perspective of a true practitioner. Ben is not just another trading journalist who "has seen it all" - Ben is a successful trader who knows what he's talking about from the first hand experience.

If you're curious about the book or the material in the book, Ben Robson will gladly answer your questions right here in this thread on kreslik.com.

You can find the book in most bookstores, for instance Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon France.

The first 30 of you who get Ben's book and confirm to CurrencyKings@kreslik.com will receive a postcard from Monaco with a thank you note signed by Ben and me! :)

I wish everyone Merry Christmas and lots of success in your trading in 2018 and beyond!

Michal

BenRobsonAndMichalKreslik.jpg
BenRobsonAndMichalKreslik.jpg (237.66 KiB) Viewed 4830 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

B7Robson

Re: Currency Kings book (Ben Robson)

Postby B7Robson » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Thank-you, Michal.
I'm happy to help.
Best wishes
Ben Robson

noraaustin72

Re: Currency Kings book (Ben Robson)

Postby noraaustin72 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:17 am

Yeah I heard bout his book and amazed to see that he is your friend, I heard he is one of the best writers but I personally don't have any idea about his books, well I saw this book on CouponCodify when I was buying my stuff, now after seeing your post I am much interested to read any book of him, now thinking to order, well after reading bok of him will share my reviews.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”