Daily Forex Trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Orders pending...
Attachments
orders pending.png
orders pending.png (58.49 KiB) Viewed 142 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 pm

achooblessyou wrote:Orders pending...

Caught the top:)) currently up +13 with a 5 pip trailer... lets see where this takes us!

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 pm

achooblessyou wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:Orders pending...

Caught the top:)) currently up +13 with a 5 pip trailer... lets see where this takes us!

stopped out +13

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:01 pm

achooblessyou wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:Orders pending...

Caught the top:)) currently up +13 with a 5 pip trailer... lets see where this takes us!

stopped out +13
Attachments
1.28000 uc bounce.png
1.28000 uc bounce.png (42.01 KiB) Viewed 130 times

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:05 pm

TS style 123 is set up right now. looking for a short at the open of the hour. small pips on this.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Beautiful day today.... Ended at +4.2% gain on the account.

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Traded a consolidation break of EJ at the frank open +14 added in inside the box using some fib levels.
Attachments
ej box.png
ej box.png (49.69 KiB) Viewed 93 times

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 419
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

achooblessyou wrote:Traded a consolidation break of EJ at the frank open +14 added in inside the box using some fib levels.

If you like this time of day, try running the same kind of thing on EG over the Frankfurt open (if you haven't done so already), this used to be a staple of mine and it works like a charm. Only reason I don't do it any more is that I moved onto The DAX at that time and you can't two-time the Monster, as it will bite your head off :lol:

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:Traded a consolidation break of EJ at the frank open +14 added in inside the box using some fib levels.

If you like this time of day, try running the same kind of thing on EG over the Frankfurt open (if you haven't done so already), this used to be a staple of mine and it works like a charm. Only reason I don't do it any more is that I moved onto The DAX at that time and you can't two-time the Monster, as it will bite your head off :lol:

I just checked out the charts of EG. It really does set up nice and quiet before the frank open. I guess I'll have a peek at EG when that time rolls around! I have seem some zones form on UCad recently, but I think that might be because of all the heavy news.

User avatar
achooblessyou
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 62
Gender: None specified

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby achooblessyou » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:59 am

UCad going for 1.29000? we will see

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”