How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 213
Gender: Male

Re:

Postby aliassmith » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:41 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Can you explain what you are doing in your own words?

No




That was a great show.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Leoheart
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 171
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Leoheart » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,


Are there any comparable markets in your opinion to spot Fx in terms to liquidate and daily price movement? After nearly a decade in forex, I would like to diversify abit. I'm totally ignorant and clueless when it comes to other markets (exceptions are gold and silver). Sorry Mira, I don't want to disrupt your thread by posting this question here. Posted here as I think this is one of most active threads these days.
"For every possessor of knowledge, there is one more knowing"
“The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1220
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Leoheart wrote:Hey Guys and Gals,


Are there any comparable markets in your opinion to spot Fx in terms to liquidate and daily price movement? After nearly a decade in forex, I would like to diversify abit. I'm totally ignorant and clueless when it comes to other markets (exceptions are gold and silver). Sorry Mira, I don't want to disrupt your thread by posting this question here. Posted here as I think this is one of most active threads these days.


Don’t worry, my thread is always open to any topic :D
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 531
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Leoheart wrote:Hey Guys and Gals,


Are there any comparable markets in your opinion to spot Fx in terms to liquidate and daily price movement? After nearly a decade in forex, I would like to diversify abit. I'm totally ignorant and clueless when it comes to other markets (exceptions are gold and silver). Sorry Mira, I don't want to disrupt your thread by posting this question here. Posted here as I think this is one of most active threads these days.


You know I'm going to say The DAX, S&P and F40, lol.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1220
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Are we under a spam-attack? :x
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 106
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 pm

yep - it looks like the mods delete the posts but leave the topic links intact
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

User avatar
Leoheart
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 171
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Leoheart » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Thanks for responding LeMercenaire. Dude I gotta ask. What's F40, I actually googled it... :lol: sounds like a fast car.
"For every possessor of knowledge, there is one more knowing"
“The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1220
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Leoheart wrote:Thanks for responding LeMercenaire. Dude I gotta ask. What's F40, I actually googled it... :lol: sounds like a fast car.



LOL

Not a Ferrari F40.. I think it should be the CAC40 :D
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
Leoheart
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 171
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Leoheart » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Mira wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Thanks for responding LeMercenaire. Dude I gotta ask. What's F40, I actually googled it... :lol: sounds like a fast car.



LOL

Not a Ferrari F40.. I think it should be the CAC40 :D




:lol: Alot to learn friends...Alot to learn.
"For every possessor of knowledge, there is one more knowing"
“The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 213
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Leoheart wrote:
Mira wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Thanks for responding LeMercenaire. Dude I gotta ask. What's F40, I actually googled it... :lol: sounds like a fast car.



LOL

Not a Ferrari F40.. I think it should be the CAC40 :D




:lol: Alot to learn friends...Alot to learn.


France 40 index
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”