Exclusive MultiCharts offer for kreslik.com users

TS Support Multicharts
michal.kreslik

Exclusive MultiCharts offer for kreslik.com users

Postby michal.kreslik » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm

[align=center]Multicharts discount for kreslik.com members[/align]
Hello, friends,

I'm happy to tell you that TS Support software company is giving the kreslik.com users exclusive opportunity to get the Multicharts charting and automated trading platform for a discounted price. This offer for kreslik.com members expires on June 17th, 2008.

Back in 2006, I left Tradestation, shortly after Avery aka TheRumpledOne was banned from their forums basically for posting a quality code for free there. I left the Tradestation platform because it had severe technical limitations, but most importantly because the Tradestation developers were utterly apathetic when it came to the users' needs and suggestions for improvements.

Multicharts is offering a very attractive solution for people who would like to quit Tradestation, but who are afraid of learning a new programming language, because Multicharts is compatible with Tradestation EasyLanguage! This mere fact can be the selling point of Multicharts platform for many dissatisfied Tradestation users.

I'm not using Multicharts myself as my automated trading system development and programming needs are reaching far beyond any platform that's currently available on the market (including NeoTicker), but I feel that based on what I've seen I can definitely recommend this platform to the end users, especially to those who are switching from Tradestation and who are not comfortable going straight to NeoTicker with all its intricacies and crude user-unfriendliness :)

So let's get down to the brass tacks:

The regular price of the Multicharts platform: USD 1497
Discounted price for kreslik.com members: USD 1197

[align=center]The discounted price for the kreslik.com members is good till the end of June 17th, 2008 and you can get it by clicking here:

http://www.tssupport.com/multicharts/kreslik[/align]

Important:
please note that I'm not affiliated with TS Support (nor with any other trading software vendor or producer for that matter) in any way. I'm not getting any commissions out of the Multicharts software purchases you might do. I'm a professional systematic trader, not a software vendor. I'm ready and happy to organize a discount for kreslik.com members any time when a producer of a good trading software offers me such an opportunity.

Now, please feel free to ask questions about Multicharts directly in this thread. TS Support representatives are waiting and ready to answer your questions. So don't hesitate and go ahead.

I wish you all trading success!
Michal

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

DangerMouse

Postby DangerMouse » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi Michal

What would you say is the best backtesting software out there at the moment? My ideas don't fit within NeoTicker either and I'm stilling looking for a good software package to use. Any suggestions pls?

Regards

DM

khalid

Postby khalid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm

DM,

I have used MultiCharts for 2 years now and feel very happy with it. Go for the 30 day trial.

Khalid

DangerMouse

Postby DangerMouse » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 am

Hi Khalid

It sounds like that Michal was saying that Trade Station and Multicharts aren't as sosphisticated as NeoTicker. I used NeoTicker for a while and I can't do what I want very easily. In fact it's incredibly slow just to do my simply plots. So I'm looking for something that can do scans of 7000 stocks - just like TC2000 - but with better connection to Excel and a good formula language. Suggestions welcome.

Regards,

DM

khalid

Postby khalid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:46 am

DM,

Horses for courses -- there is no do-all and perfect program.

I have found MultiCharts very good for my requirements which are quite exacting. It has very good Excel compatibility and I happen to think for a non-programmer EasyLanguage is, well, rather easy and able to accomplish lot of things.

Scanning X numbers of financial instruments is not one of my requirements and I have never attempted this, but I do not think MultiCharts is really designed to do scans. I shall, however, look into this aspect tonight and let you know.

Have you considered MetaStock? The scanning I believe is excellent; the language is good enough but if and I have no idea about the Excel compatibility.

Khalid

khalid

Postby khalid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

DM,

I have found MultiCharts very good for my requirements which are quite exacting. It has very good Excel compatibility and I happen to think for a non-programmer EasyLanguage is, well, rather easy and able to accomplish lot of things.

Scanning X numbers of financial instruments is not one of my requirements and I have never attempted this, but I do not think MultiCharts is really designed to do scans. I shall, however, look into this aspect tonight and let you know.

Have you considered MetaStock? The scanning I believe is excellent; the language is good enough but if and I have no idea about the Excel compatibility.

Khalid

khalid

Postby khalid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

DM,

Khalid

DangerMouse

Postby DangerMouse » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:26 pm

Hi Kalid

Thx for your reply. I did a pretty exhaustive search just over a year ago and concluded that at the time NeoTicker was the most customisable and flexible. I'm wondering if I need to write my own database and analytics system. I'll ahve another look at MultiCharts. Do you know if it can hook up to the Modulus / Barchart .NET API (http://www.modulusfe.com/api/) or if there is a MultiChart data API I can program to?

BTW has anyone come accross or use TradeScript (http://www.modulusfe.com/tradescript/presentation/)?

Many many thx

David :-&

khalid

Postby khalid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:26 pm

David,

I am a trader with inadequate IT knowledge but I think the MultiCharts data API should not be a problem. Please take a look at this SDK:

http://www.tradestation.com/Support/Boo ... on_SDK.pdf.

Anyway, I have forwarded you query to MultiCharts and await their reply.

Khalid

khalid

Postby khalid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 pm

David,

If you find the (free) SDK referred to in my last post deficient for your needs then MultiCharts is probably not worth it because the professional SDK which shall definitely do the needful has a price tag of 5K!

Khalid

Return to “Multicharts”