Sure Shot

Moderator: moderators

investorterry

Sure Shot

Postby investorterry » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:23 pm

I am going to put this out here because I have been testing this and it is working for me. I bought this program on ebay a while ago and really started testing it last week and actually made money with it. The bad thing is, it is a black box the good thing is it works. It runs under meta trader 4 which I only started using to run this software. He gives free update and is working on a trading expert that will automate the trading of this software for an additional fee. I am not connected with him and I just part of the TRO community and happened to find it. Take a look at the charts on the link I provide to his ebay ad Web Page Name

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

christhlo2

Postby christhlo2 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:36 am

Hi Terry,

Looks interesting! Would you mind to provide more details, like performance or equity charts, which broker you are using and fee incurred etc.. ? I would also like to see how the system works during sideways market, cause it might whipsaw your capital with false signals. Thanks!

Chris

investorterry

Postby investorterry » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:07 pm

I ended up getting 95 pips last week using the software. Not great but consider I am pretty much a losing trader at best. I had one loser but that is because I closed it early on a stop loss, if I had held on it would have been a winner. I use FXCM for my broker. Look up in the left hand corner on the trades he has displayed, it show the percentage winners and the numbers of pips won. My screen looks the same. I guess the thing that impressed me is the fact I went from a losing trader to a winning trader on forex. I just thought I share with the community.

Terry

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:17 pm

Terry,

one should ask why would one sell his consistently profitable system like this. Does he assess he would make more money by selling the system than by actually trading it? Such an assessment would not be quite favorable for the trading system.

The risk of the MetaTrader expert being disassembled and the trading logic being disclosed is too high.

Consider you come up with a trading system that makes 20 pips on average every single day in live trading and has been properly backtested with an overall positive expectation of 20 pips per day on average.

Now would YOU personally:
  1. focus fully on trading and making lots of money
  2. start selling the system?

For me, a) is correct.

investorterry

Postby investorterry » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:49 pm

I only average twenty pips a day and like I said that was a good week for me, and I trade a mini account. I am one of the worst traders in the world. As to why he sells it you could use the link above and ask him. He is in brazil where the average worker makes $2 a day. I don't know what he makes but at $180 a pop that is good pay there. Maybe he needs to raise capital. I coud use an influx of capital right now myself but in the US $180 won't even pay my electric bill.

rrobin

Postby rrobin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:03 am

Terry

TRO had an idicator some where in his motherlodes called fx sure shot.
I never looked at it. If you could find it and compare the two it would be interesting.

Good Luck

rr

investorterry

Postby investorterry » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:24 am

I don't have tradestation I hope to get it someday. I have been using a trial to multicharts but it will only run indicators. I'll take a look and see if I have fx sure shot by tro. I just went in to multicharts and it had expired. I knew it was getting close. I got a sale signal on the japanese yen tonight. I went short at 116.89. We will see how this trades goes. I will update in this thread.

Return to “MetaTrader”