everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

John S.

?

Postby John S. » Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Is it safe in here? LOL

lookingback.jpg
lookingback.jpg (35.6 KiB) Viewed 4900 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: ?

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri May 05, 2017 7:24 pm

is it safe.jpg
is it safe.jpg (16.42 KiB) Viewed 4887 times

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri May 05, 2017 8:01 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:is it safe.jpg
Attachments
grin.jpg
grin.jpg (8.58 KiB) Viewed 4879 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri May 05, 2017 8:51 pm

John S.

Some of us are waiting for you to post something of value to the trading community here.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri May 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Please go back and re-read all of my posts and you'll see that I have contributed. Some of them are subtle, but if you have an open mind you'll understand.
If you and MO will stop censoring me, then I can really contribute. Some of my best posts have been deleted..........I started a thread to help struggling traders and you or MO deleted it. WHY???

You allow people to post about, kids weightlifting, cars, gambling, etc. Not saying that's bad....but then you also allow SPAM, and people threatening other members with bodily harm and other crap and that's OKAY? And I post about trading and you and/or MO delete it? Just don't understand. Unbelieveable.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri May 05, 2017 10:23 pm

John S. wrote:Please go back and re-read all of my posts and you'll see that I have contributed. Some of them are subtle, but if you have an open mind you'll understand.
If you and MO will stop censoring me, then I can really contribute. Some of my best posts have been deleted..........I started a thread to help struggling traders and you or MO deleted it. WHY???

You allow people to post about, kids weightlifting, cars, gambling, etc. Not saying that's bad....but then you also allow SPAM, and people threatening other members with bodily harm and other crap and that's OKAY? And I post about trading and you and/or MO delete it? Just don't understand. Unbelieveable.

John S.

We seem to be stuck in a loop. So let's break the loop. Quit complaining about the past. It is over. Done. Finished. History.

Quit worrying about other people. Focus on what you do and say.

Now, this is your BIG OPPORTUNITY to post something of value here in this thread.

But if you continue the loop, expect this thread to vanish *POOF*

The BALL IS IN YOUR COURT... don't fumble.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri May 05, 2017 10:35 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
John S. wrote:Please go back and re-read all of my posts and you'll see that I have contributed. Some of them are subtle, but if you have an open mind you'll understand.

John S.

We seem to be stuck in a loop. So let's break the loop. Quit complaining about the past. It is over. Done. Finished. History.

Now, this is your BIG OPPORTUNITY to post something of value here in this thread.

I'm fine with that as long as you AND MO, don't delete my posts. That's been the issue all along. Somebody (and I'm pretty sure I know who it is) keeps deleteing my posts for no reasonable reason! And please don't delete my posts simply because I disagree with something that someone says here. If someone can't intelligently discuss something they claim is true, then please don't go into "dictatorship" mode and delete posts, simply because they can't justify their concept/idea!!!

After all, Michael Kreslik has stated that this is the most liberal trading forum on the internet because posters can disagree with the moderators without fear of being banned. That's the antithesis of what I've experienced here lately on Kreslik. So sad. Hope that you and MO will revert back to that great philosophical concept!!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 pm

John S. wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:

John S.

I'm fine with that as long as you AND MO, don't delete my posts. That's been the issue all along. Somebody (and I'm pretty sure I know who it is) keeps deleteing my posts for no reasonable reason! And please don't delete my posts simply because I disagree with something that someone says here. If someone can't intelligently discuss something they claim is true, then please don't go into "dictatorship" mode and delete posts, simply because they can't justify their concept/idea!!!

After all, Michael Kreslik has stated that this is the most liberal trading forum on the internet because posters can disagree with the moderators without fear of being banned. That's the antithesis of what I've experienced here lately on Kreslik. So sad. Hope that you and MO will revert back to that great philosophical concept!!!

You just looped again, John S., for what better be the last time.

If your next post is not about trading then *POOF*

If your next post talks about me, MO and or others then *POOF*

If your next post talks to me, MO or others instead of about trading or the markets then *POOF*

Make sure your posts are about trading and/or the markets.

If you post about anything else then *POOF*.

I sure hope that is as clear to you as it is to me.

The BALL IS IN YOUR COURT... don't fumble again or *POOF*

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 pm

John S.

It is not all that difficult. Post a chart of one of your recent trades. Tell us why you picked that instrument to trade and why you entered. If you stick to that format there shouldn't be any problems with your posts.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am

Haha. Look more useless post. Even so much you got "poofed" by TRO.

Return to “general”