TheRumpledOne

THERUMPLEDONE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE WWW.FOREX-TSD.COM

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:29 pm

THERUMPLEDONE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM WWW.FOREX-TSD.COM

You have been banned for the following reason:
commercial spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-11-2008, 10:00 AM

I got that message as I was about to post this:

At the risk of being naive, did I spell that right?

People that stand out from the crowd will get attacked for no better reason than that they do not conform to the norm or what society in general perceive to be the norm!

I retired at 40, a goal set early in life and achieved.
I get in trouble for being retired and only 46 regularly, so don't let it bother you, welcome to the club.

By the way, those are not my words of wisdom in bold, cant remember where I found them, but now I shrug off adversity much more easily.

Cheers
Wayne

Thanks, Wayne.

There seems to be a concerted effort to bash me on www.forex-tsd.com

Perhaps it's because I have come so far, so fast coding in MT4. Perhaps it's because I figured out and posted code that people didn't share. Maybe, it is because my way of displaying data threatens the old guard. Maybe, if people use my systems, other people will lose part of their flock. I have been told that my indicators are an intrusion on other people's threads even if they are ON TOPIC.

They complain about the donations. Why? People are selling code here on www.forex-tsd.com so what's the difference? I don't actively seek donations. If someone sees one of my THANK YOU indicators and wants it, what's them harm if they send me $50 or $100 and receive a dozen or so indicators? If they use them, they'll make ten times their donation back in a day or a week. The Buy Zone indicator is FREE. The Buy Zone manual is FREE. Only the Buy Zone for Dummies version is a THANK YOU. You don't need it to make money trading the Buy Zone. But some people WANT IT and that's their FREE WILL.

Maybe, FREE WILL is not a concept that is fully understood here on www.forex-tsd.com

Wayne, I appreciate you taking the time to post, thanks again.

================================================

STAY TUNED.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:19 pm

QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT!!

01-28-2008, 07:51 AM
newdigital
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne
...Sometimes, they have to buy it.

One more time:

- if you are not selling so please post your indicators for free on our forum and stop to collect money from the members.

- if you are selling so please follow the rules of our forum concerning evaluation thread - ask someone to evaluate your indicators. Ask Kreslik ... Why not? But, please, on our forum in evaluation section. It is not difficult at all. Nothing wrong with selling as many members are selling;

- we do not have any rules for donational threads and for coders who are giving the gifts to the members for money in the way as "give me money and I will give you my free indicator". So, please stop this subject by yourself. Otherwise I will stop it by my way.

- we do not like promotional way you are using in your posts. Please, decide how many threads you need on our forum (2, or 5, or 10) and follow your own decision. Please, do not post images with kreslik liks to download on every thread of our forum. Usually we are banning the people for 1 week for that. And it is not the subject about you agree or not. It is the subject about you follow the rules or not.

- I explained to you by PM why some people got angry. You can agree with me or not - but I just explained to you: when admins/moderators are not taking quick actions on something so people will be angry. I think you understand it.

- if some guy said some bad words to you so you can invite this guy to Kreslik forum and you both can post as many flood and spam as you want. But, please, not on our forum.

- if you are on our forum so please follow our rules. Most of the rules were established by members by voting. Poll. Do not like our rules? Create the thread with poll to change the rules.

- I am very very tired to speak with you by PMs every day on the same subject. Some people still don't understand why I am speaking with you instead of simple banning for one week.

Language barrier ...
Do you understand my russian english?
Or you need translation?
I remember one case 5 years ago in some country when one person from New Zealand spoke with the other person from Chicago (English language) and they asked me to translate.

We are such a strange people on the forum that we understand any commercializing as a selling.

==============================================

Here's the entire message that I wrote:

TheRumpledOne
Banned Join Date: Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxser
There is no language barrier. Maybe we don't have very explicit rules YET for every situation but we´re working on it.

Actually and as I posted somewhere, this kind of gift or donation does not fit with common accepted Forms of Software distribution.

Maybe, programmers should choose one as I did by Choosing Open Source and Freeware to avoid "gray areas".

In fact, tomorrow I could post some indicator and source code but by choosing another kind of license as Open Source + Proprietary Software. And due to that I can request money or sell my develop.

" Actually and as I posted somewhere, this kind of gift or donation does not fit with common accepted Forms of Software distribution."

Somebody has to be first...LOL!!

Seriously, I think people are missing the point... NO ONE IS ASKED TO MAKE A DONATION AND NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO GIVE A DONATION!

If they do so it is THEIR FREE WILL DECISION.

If someone sees something they want, then they do what is necessary to get it if they can:

Sometimes, it's free, so they take it.

Sometimes, they have to buy it.

Sometimes, they are required to do something to get it.

It is THAT SIMPLE.

Once again, thank you for letting me explain.

============================================

It has a ENTIRELY different meaning when read in context.

In fact, here is the sentence that should have been quoted:

Sometimes, they are required to do something to get it.

But, of course, they don't want people to know the whole story. They want to twist things.

TALK ABOUT PROPOGANDA!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 pm

HERE ARE THE FOREX-TSD RULES

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Forex Trading will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Forex Trading, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Forex Trading reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

These are the rules you see when you register.

WHAT RULE DID I VIOLATE?

obx

Postby obx » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:57 pm

What's wrong with this business model?

Do nate?

What's wrong with this picture? Hint: Look in the upper right hand corner. :shock:

Skyline

Postby Skyline » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm with you TRO, btw you are banned only for 1 week from Forex-TSD at least this is what NewDigital posted there :

newdigital
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2005

TheRumpledOne was banned for 1 week for spammed advertisements and so on.

Skyline

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 pm

We'll see.. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

jana

Postby jana » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:31 pm

Trouble maker !!!!! :smt064

:lol:

OILFXPRO

Postby OILFXPRO » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 am

Hi

all the honest people get banned

OILFXPRO

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:43 pm

They are just protecting their "turf".

OILFXPRO

Postby OILFXPRO » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:50 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:They are just protecting their "turf".

U mean like a cheap hooker protecting her /his pitch , New Digital is protecting his

OILFXPRO

Return to “TheRumpledOne”