The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 449
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 05, 2017 5:21 am

CloseOnly_Area_PNF.png
CloseOnly_Area_PNF.png (17.19 KiB) Viewed 466 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 375
Gender: Male

Re:

Postby Mira » Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 am

MightyOne wrote:CloseOnly_Area_PNF.png



Cool! The BO is more visible with the Big Road than with the other charts.

But are you considering a specific formation to see patterns breakouts?
(I don't know if I have formulated a comprensible question, sorry)

Thank you MO!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 449
Gender: Male

Re: Re:

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Mira wrote:
MightyOne wrote:CloseOnly_Area_PNF.png


Cool! The BO is more visible with the Big Road than with the other charts.

But are you considering a specific formation to see patterns breakouts?
(I don't know if I have formulated a comprehensible question, sorry)

Thank you MO!


I am just looking at column lengths and breakouts.

There are a few nuances but you'll easily pick them up along the way.

for_Mira.png
for_Mira.png (4.13 KiB) Viewed 418 times

EDIT: I don't want to see price close below the yellow line.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 449
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 pm

for_Mira.png
for_Mira.png (3.97 KiB) Viewed 400 times


If price closes in an area then you mark points to that area.

The entries are the same as the HI/LO method.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 375
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 pm

MightyOne wrote:for_Mira.png

If price closes in an area then you mark points to that area.

The entries are the same as the HI/LO method.



I'm following MO, thank you!

So the Big Road helps us to not get fooled by smaller breakouts.. ?
It creates bigger patterns every time that price closes in an area, and this why a BO is visible only when we have a longer column :idea:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 449
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sat May 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Mira wrote:
I'm following MO, thank you!

So the Big Road helps us to not get fooled by smaller breakouts.. ?
It creates bigger patterns every time that price closes in an area, and this why a BO is visible only when we have a longer column :idea:


It helps me in a number of ways:
1) ease of comparing column lengths
2) neutral rendering of price history
3) it is compact and to the point
4) it can be used to record other outcomes:
Did I make 20 pips today? Blue = YES, Red = NO.
Did price continue 10 more pips after I exited? Blue = YES, Red = NO.
Did price close beyond an extreme after a breakout?
etc.

In a casino you can use it to track Player/Banker, Pass/Don't Pass, etc.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 375
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Sun May 07, 2017 8:16 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:
I'm following MO, thank you!

So the Big Road helps us to not get fooled by smaller breakouts.. ?
It creates bigger patterns every time that price closes in an area, and this why a BO is visible only when we have a longer column :idea:


It helps me in a number of ways:
1) ease of comparing column lengths
2) neutral rendering of price history
3) it is compact and to the point
4) it can be used to record other outcomes:
Did I make 20 pips today? Blue = YES, Red = NO.
Did price continue 10 more pips after I exited? Blue = YES, Red = NO.
Did price close beyond an extreme after a breakout?
etc.

In a casino you can use it to track Player/Banker, Pass/Don't Pass, etc.



Cool!

Do you think that there is a way to find overbought and oversold conditions only on the Big Road?

thanks MO!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 449
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 08, 2017 1:32 am

Mira wrote:
Cool!

Do you think that there is a way to find overbought and oversold conditions only on the Big Road?

thanks MO!



No, it only tracks price movement.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”