Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

wannalearn12

Re: Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 pm

dchappy wrote:
dchappy wrote:Ya , not using any bias at the moment ..just taking the break of the last bar ...BTW this one is Lem's noon bar ...

As you can see ,I was a point late on the entry...

I trade both hours, when I am able to crawl from my slumber, I like you exits and entry. I think the ES is prime when witching the 1min.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Done for the week, I will post since Monday. I trade really small. I messed up just about all of my exits and didn't get back in time for monday, so this is just tuesday- friday.
Attachments
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg (103.97 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 2210 times

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:'' Always close too early...''

If I had been looking at this, I would have closed quickly as well.

US500H1DeadZone23rdMarch17EarlyLookcw3ZZ.png

Hindsight is a wonderful pain in the ass. Take your Pain-Killing Dollars and ignore it.

How it looks just now (14.28 uk):

US500H1updateforWannamidday23rdMarch17.png

What do you see there? Why? Learning is living. As in I want to learn bunches.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:42 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:

Hindsight is a wonderful pain in the ass. Take your Pain-Killing Dollars and ignore it.

I saw that I had a B+ Bias right up until the last breath, when I then get a Sell Reverse Ball on the Trigger Candle.

As icing and a cherry on top, I then see that Trigger Bar close red off a move down from almost the level of the last high.

So, multiple mixed signals on all fronts. Has the move on the Trigger Candle been the drop down from the High? Is it now going to bounce back? Have we already missed all the action? To be safe, I would then look to close any base profit as soon as it came as I was never sure when it could be ready to turn against me and be prepared ready to counter if it did.

Now, take away the 3ZZ and I would have expected a sell all the way, no muss, no fuss...and sell it did.

Mixed signals.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Have a good weekend, folks. Also, as an aside, remember that the clocks change in the UK over the weekend. All those indicators to reset...lovely...

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:

I saw that I had a B+ Bias right up until the last breath, when I then get a Sell Reverse Ball on the Trigger Candle.

As icing and a cherry on top, I then see that Trigger Bar close red off a move down from almost the level of the last high.

So, multiple mixed signals on all fronts. Has the move on the Trigger Candle been the drop down from the High? Is it now going to bounce back? Have we already missed all the action? To be safe, I would then look to close any base profit as soon as it came as I was never sure when it could be ready to turn against me and be prepared ready to counter if it did.

Now, take away the 3ZZ and I would have expected a sell all the way, no muss, no fuss...and sell it did.

Mixed signals.

Thank you :) I learn so much from you. I have been using the 1 min( as most of the action happens in a minute) works like a charm.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:What do you see there? Why? Learning is living. As in I want to learn bunches.

Mixed signals.

Thank you :) I learn so much from you. I have been using the 1 min( as most of the action happens in a minute) works like a charm.

Man, it's been a looooong time since I ran a method exclusively on the m1. I can certainly see why you'd use it here but can you give your reasoning, as if you're trading a break then price is the same on all time frames. Are you using it because you're using micro-price-action to enter?

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:03 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Mixed signals.

Man, it's been a looooong time since I ran a method exclusively on the m1. I can certainly see why you'd use it here but can you give your reasoning, as if you're trading a break then price is the same on all time frames. Are you using it because you're using micro-price-action to enter?

Basically - the 1min (to me) gives the best indication of what is about to happen. Kind of like how the 1hr behaves on GU.. if that make any sense at all. The markets explode open and we see 2-3 point moves in 5 -15 minutes. so if you can watch the 1min you can see the big moves happening and hop in.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:Thank you :) I learn so much from you. I have been using the 1 min( as most of the action happens in a minute) works like a charm.

Basically - the 1min (to me) gives the best indication of what is about to happen. Kind of like how the 1hr behaves on GU.. if that make any sense at all. The markets explode open and we see 2-3 point moves in 5 -15 minutes. so if you can watch the 1min you can see the big moves happening and hop in.

Kl Kl. I'm thinking the same approach would work on The Dax, especially in giving you a heads-up on the inevitable initial head-fake. Will have a look at it this way through the coming week and see how it looks.

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:39 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Kl Kl. I'm thinking the same approach would work on The Dax, especially in giving you a heads-up on the inevitable initial head-fake. Will have a look at it this way through the coming week and see how it looks.

Someone around here, I think kate or something like that, uses 1min price action on the dax with great success. I was also going to take a look at the dax futures

Return to “TheRumpledOne”