free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

wannalearn12

Re: Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm

PTG wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:The gang's all here!

I am grabbing stats - I will post soon :D it is looking mighty .. interesting :P :wink:

Looking forward to it. Hopefully better than GU H4 0400 10 pips 2016 85.9% (89.7% so far in 2017) :D

The stats are scary haha! But also knowing the instrument is a huge +1

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:00 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Is that using Billy's method, Pippy?

Yes it is, Lem.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

PTG

Postby PTG » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:THIS should set everyone right! MUHAHAHAHAH! Order filled and closed, BOOYAH! PTG this is much higher stats than 89.7% :p

I'm all ears =D> :!:

Great stuff, this.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

PTG wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:THIS should set everyone right! MUHAHAHAHAH! Order filled and closed, BOOYAH! PTG this is much higher stats than 89.7% :p

Great stuff, this.

I decided to double dip, :D got another +1.5 points on the long again IT WAS SCARY THOUGH, I don't have stats for a double dip. I had to sit 3 points in the hole until it came good. Also had another long break even.
Attachments
US500M15-2-27-2017#2.png
US500M15-2-27-2017#2.png (27.36 KiB) Viewed 3822 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:
PTG wrote:

Great stuff, this.

I decided to double dip, :D got another +1.5 points on the long again IT WAS SCARY THOUGH, I don't have stats for a double dip. I had to sit 3 points in the hole until it came good. Also had another long break even.

So what was your decision to double-dip based on if you don't have stats yet? That sounds harsh, not meant to be, I am genuinely interested in the process you're going through as you gain confidence.

wannalearn12

Postby wannalearn12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:39 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:
PTG wrote:

Great stuff, this.

So what was your decision to double-dip based on if you don't have stats yet? That sounds harsh, not meant to be, I am genuinely interested in the process you're going through as you gain confidence.

3 ball - weak selling volume - the brokers looked like they were punching the bid over and over, also the ADR was still at 30% and the 30 min candle brings in the real volume. I basically banked pre market and then market openened with a huge hit and I saw another opportunity to bank again. The stats are based off +2 points anyhow and +2 wasn't made off the initial break. I hope that makes some sort of sense. It likes to do a fake out at the second 30 min bar after trigger. I was also just surfing the trigger line with a bias... lol

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:01 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
MightyOne - no idea there was some sort of unwritten exclamation-mark code going on here, Jeez. Gassing with a friend or two in a place of common ground is all that's happening round here. No need to involve the gatekeeper. Maybe talk to TRO and be set right.

Are you saying that you never use certain characteristics to identify certain types of people? That's kewl, do your thing.

Your language is a bit harsh, friend, I was not involving any gatekeepers & I do not do anything that would call for me to be "set right" :lol:

All that I was saying was that the pattern of communication fit with hundreds of other threads that I have seen in the past.

I said that I was ignoring the thread based on an assumption, not that anyone was doing anything wrong
I apologized for not welcoming you to the forum after PTG (who I trust wholeheartedly) recognized you
& I proceeded to upvote all of the posts; THE WHOLE POST WAS AN APOLOGY, I don't see how that would offend you...

my sincerest apology if anything that I said was offensive to you.

wannalearn12

Re:

Postby wannalearn12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
MightyOne - no idea there was some sort of unwritten exclamation-mark code going on here, Jeez. Gassing with a friend or two in a place of common ground is all that's happening round here. No need to involve the gatekeeper. Maybe talk to TRO and be set right.

Are you saying that you never use certain characteristics to identify certain types of people? That's kewl, do your thing.

Your language is a bit harsh, friend, I was not involving any gatekeepers & I do not do anything that would call for me to be "set right" :lol:

All that I was saying was that the pattern of communication fit with hundreds of other threads that I have seen in the past.

I said that I was ignoring the thread based on an assumption, not that anyone was doing anything wrong
I apologized for not welcoming you to the forum after PTG (who I trust wholeheartedly) recognized you
& I proceeded to upvote all of the posts; THE WHOLE POST WAS AN APOLOGY, I don't see how that would offend you...

my sincerest apology if anything that I said was offensive to you.

All is well friends :D no need for anything to romp! plus we are all happy campers with these %'s!!!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
wannalearn12 wrote:I decided to double dip, :D got another +1.5 points on the long again IT WAS SCARY THOUGH, I don't have stats for a double dip. I had to sit 3 points in the hole until it came good. Also had another long break even.

3 ball - weak selling volume - the brokers looked like they were punching the bid over and over, also the ADR was still at 30% and the 30 min candle brings in the real volume. I basically banked pre market and then market openened with a huge hit and I saw another opportunity to bank again. The stats are based off +2 points anyhow and +2 wasn't made off the initial break. I hope that makes some sort of sense. It likes to do a fake out at the second 30 min bar after trigger. I was also just surfing the trigger line with a bias... lol

''I was also just surfing the trigger line with a bias...'' Now you're speaking my language, lol.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Over on the US500 version, I again had mixed signals but if you'd been willing to ride it out, you would have had a long confirmation on (I think) the 4th move through my zone. Would have paid off nicely.
US500H1asWannaInfo27thFeb17.png
US500H1asWannaInfo27thFeb17.png (32.31 KiB) Viewed 3745 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”