christhlo2 wrote:Hi Lawrence,
Where I can find the spec./ information and functions list of Grid Optimizer ?
We do not have much information on our main site because it is not a general release.
On the other hand it can be summarized pretty easily here,
1. Grid Optimizer is an independent application that works with NeoTicker.
2. It can conduct optimization using multiple NeoTicker nodes at the same time to cut down on optimization time. So when you have 2 NeoTicker working on the optimization task, it reduces the time requirement by half. With 3 NeoTicker, it reduces the time requirement by 3 times, etc.
3. You can optimize anything - from indicator parameters, data series settings, or even the chart environemnt settings.
4. Optimization does not need to be done continuously. You can resume or expand an existing optimization anytime you want.
5. All results from optimization are saved into a database for query.
6. You can export results into Excel or Text files.
7. You can conduct optimization in various modes - brute force, monte carlo, hybrid of brute force and monte carlo, and our own special smart search
8. Since all results are saved, you can query for the best cases based on multiple filters and criterias.