I've converted Avery's Buyzone indicator to NeoTicker/C#.NET and I've added a couple of tweaks to it. I call it Entry straddle as the name "Buyzone" is very confusing. It shows the entry levels on the long as well as on the short sides.
Entry straddle works on any timeframe, from 1 tick chart to the 1 presidential term chart. The input parameters are as follows:
- you can set any Session end in the 24-hour format from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59
- Inside straddle pips is the distance (in pips) from the session open to the closer entry level
- Outside straddle pips is the distance (in pips) from the session open to the outer entry level
- Data stream is any stream that's available on the chart. EntryStraddle will be based on the data stream that you set here regardless of where it is plotted.
The indicator can cope with missing data as there does not actually need to be a single bar with an exact session end time on the chart. This is especially useful for 1 tick charts.
The indicator automatically recognizes the pip value (0.0001 or 0.01) for the loaded forex pair.
In the attached zip, you will find:
- the compiled indicator itself. It's in the folder "indicator". Simply copy the contents of this folder to your indicator folder under NeoTicker and install "EntryStraddle" indicator
- C#.NET source code
Tested with NeoTicker 4.20 build 4.