META TRADER 4 THREAD NOW ON KRESLIK.COM

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 pm

TRO FIB SR FIB PROJ

TRO FIB SR FIB PROJ plots the fib projections based on support/resistance. It will also display a gauge.

TRO FIB SR FIB PROJ is like having a CRYSTAL BALL!

Today, when the NFP news hit and the USDJPY dropped like a rock, I waited until it reached the lower fib projections from a couple of days ago. I loaded up at 105.87 and sold at 106.30 and 106.50.

FREE MT4 Code attached.
Attachments
!!__TRO_SRFIBPROJ.zip
(14.9 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:43 pm

MT4 MOTHERLODE JANUARY 2008

MT4 code I have worked on and found.
Attachments
MOTHERLODE_MT4_200801.zip
(249.91 KiB) Downloaded 627 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 am

alpha wrote:Thanks for getting back so soon!
I have considered arrows but it still confuses me I'm afraid.
I am one of those people who responds to written instruction. The more lines numbers and symbols on a chart just confuses me!

For example if H4 is up and H1 one is down and M30 is up and D1 is up then for me, a text object saying "get ready but wait" would be perfect.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Alpha

I would like to help you but the best I can do is so UP or DOWN...Would you want that?

Otherwise, it would be very complicated to figure out all the entry/exit triggers.

bheubach

Postby bheubach » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:54 pm

My Tro_Fib_SR_Proj doesn't display. Is there a setting I need to change?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Make sure you are using TRO SR FIB PROJ and NOT PROJ2.

I am still working on PROJ2.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:38 am

TRO COMPASS XIND MP displays the values of disk indicators.

TRO COMPASS XIND MP is sent to people who have donated.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:15 pm

I got this from newdigital at www.forex-tsd.com

Don't complicate this subject. If you post an image with your digital compass indicator and if this indicator is commercial, or can not be download for free without your permission - you are commercial spammer and you must be banned without discusion.

Sorry. I don't want to speak with you anymore.
Follow the rules, or I will use power.

I wonder why my indicators seem to cause such a problem?

Dracozny

its not the indicator

Postby Dracozny » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:I got this from newdigital at www.forex-tsd.com

Don't complicate this subject. If you post an image with your digital compass indicator and if this indicator is commercial, or can not be download for free without your permission - you are commercial spammer and you must be banned without discusion.

Sorry. I don't want to speak with you anymore.
Follow the rules, or I will use power.

I wonder why my indicators seem to cause such a problem?

your indicators are not the problem. its the policies of that board. they are for FREE indicators, you are posting images of indicators with the req of a donation to get it.

I completely understand why you do what you do. you want to provide information and tools to others, but you also want some sort of compensation to offset the lost revenue, heck you could easily turn around close up the walls and not share a single thing for anyone. I and many others are grateful you do give up your time and share your tools with us, and the free ones work very well.

I think you should re-evaluate what you share on other forums. free tools are great and it entices others to look for more. showing off tools that require money, not so enticing to others. just adding a link in the indicators that shows up on a chart will stir some curiosity. example is a fibo tool I use shows a link for fxfisherman, however i got the indicator from the dreaded forexfactory. if it were not for small things like this, I probably would never have visited fxfisherman.

food for thought.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:24 pm

"your indicators are not the problem. its the policies of that board. they are for FREE indicators, you are posting images of indicators with the req of a donation to get it. "

NO, I AM NOT!!

There is NO REQUEST OF A DONATION. I NEVER REQUEST A DONATION.

You can download most of my indicators for free.

Some people like what they get for free and send a donation to show appreciation. As a THANK YOU, I send them some other indicators. That is the sequence of events.

If someone sees an indicator that I send out as a THANK YOU, and they want it and they send a donation, they are doing so out of FREE WILL. No one is being forced or prompted to send donations.

My free indicators do not expire and you get the source code. NO SEND MONEY messages pop up.

I had my indicators show www.kreslik.com and that was one reason I was BANNED from ForexFactory. So that doesn't work either.

Other people post charts of indicators and they don't provide the code but the rules of some forums are not applied evenly. Such is life!

PLEASE GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!

Thank you.

Dracozny

Postby Dracozny » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:46 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:"your indicators are not the problem. its the policies of that board. they are for FREE indicators, you are posting images of indicators with the req of a donation to get it. "

NO, I AM NOT!!

There is NO REQUEST OF A DONATION. I NEVER REQUEST A DONATION.

http://www.forex-tsd.com/commercial-trading-systems-indicators/11786-buy-zone-dummies-therumpledone-9.html#post181541
You can download most of my indicators for free.

Some people like what they get for free and send a donation to show appreciation. As a THANK YOU, I send them some other indicators. That is the sequence of events.

If someone sees an indicator that I send out as a THANK YOU, and they want it and they send a donation, they are doing so out of FREE WILL. No one is being forced or prompted to send donations.

My free indicators do not expire and you get the source code. NO SEND MONEY messages pop up.

Its all about interpretation. in the example post you showed an image and names of indicators with
MORE INDICATORS THAT TRO IS SENDING OUT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONATED ALREADY

now consider how people perceive this. coming from the outside who may not know you or your intentions. if I were to see it for the very first time, I think I would have thought you were trying to sell this to me under the guise of a donation. thats my interpretation. and apparently I am not the only one who would come up with that, as TSD banned you for one week as a "spammer".
I had my indicators show www.kreslik.com and that was one reason I was BANNED from ForexFactory. So that doesn't work either.

forexfactory is a monkey of a place so I wouldn't get to bent out of shape over it.
Other people post charts of indicators and they don't provide the code but the rules of some forums are not applied evenly. Such is life!

PLEASE GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!

Thank you.

again my comments are posted out of interpretation, there are hardly any facts to have, but your ban over at tsd is enough fact as they clearly stated that they think you are merely spamming thier forums. I know better and you know better, all i am saying is you should re-evaluate how you come across to others. dont get me wrong I am sure you are thinking I am an annoying PITA, and maybe even think I am a tad rude or condesending, but those are my faults that i struggle to re-evaluate as well. :D
keep your chin up.

by the way you will be getting a donation from me as soon as I get my tax return :D

Return to “MetaTrader”