Warning! Somebody is using my name.

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

xtremeforex

Warning! Somebody is using my name.

Postby xtremeforex » Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi everybody.

I haven't logged in here in sometime.

However, I logged back in just to warn members of this community that there is a person masquerading under a similar name as mine. They seem to be trying to capitalize on my knowledge/experience and reputation in Foreign Exchange. As a result, beginners might get duped into thinking this is the same person (me).

The name is "Xtreamforex" Notice, there is a slight spelling difference. I am not sure whether this person is legitimate or not, but to me it seems like this person is a fraud.

I am the original Xtremeforex, a silly name I thought up in a couple of seconds when I couldn't think of a username when I signed up. I've had this name for at least 10 years now.

Beware of "Xtreamforex" and understand that this is not me and I do not endorse whoever this person is.

Also be careful of any ideas, trading strategies, business etc. coming from this person.

I would -never- divulge a winning strategy ever - period. Only frames of thinking, so that you may discover your own unique methodology.

Anybody in this industry, who claims to give out perfect, winning strategies - is a liar.

- Xtreme

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

worldnew29

Re: Warning! Somebody is using my name.

Postby worldnew29 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:09 am

sorry to hear that. but just take care of your own account. or maybe it's just a kind of coincidence. don't be worried too much about that.

Return to “general”