Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
michal.kreslik
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 2:40 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Monte Carlo, Monaco
Real name: Michal Kreslik
Gender: Male
Contact:

Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby michal.kreslik » Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Dear friends traders,

10 years ago to the day, on May 13, 2006, Kreslik.com was born.

Instead of a lengthy essay, let me just thank everybody for making and keeping Kreslik.com the most liberal FX forum on the planet! :)

Michal

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 14, 2016 12:03 am

Thanks Michal!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby John S. » Sat May 14, 2016 12:16 am

michal.kreslik wrote:Dear friends traders,

10 years ago to the day, on May 13, 2006, Kreslik.com was born.

Instead of a lengthy essay, let me just thank everybody for making and keeping Kreslik.com the most liberal FX forum on the planet! :)

Michal




Didn't even know that the forum was political....lol. In what way is it "the most liberal."?

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby MightyOne » Sat May 14, 2016 2:01 am

John S. wrote:
michal.kreslik wrote:Dear friends traders,

10 years ago to the day, on May 13, 2006, Kreslik.com was born.

Instead of a lengthy essay, let me just thank everybody for making and keeping Kreslik.com the most liberal FX forum on the planet! :)

Michal




Didn't even know that the forum was political....lol. In what way is it "the most liberal."?


Liberal:

2. (of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby John S. » Sat May 14, 2016 2:20 am

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:
michal.kreslik wrote:Dear friends traders,

10 years ago to the day, on May 13, 2006, Kreslik.com was born.

Instead of a lengthy essay, let me just thank everybody for making and keeping Kreslik.com the most liberal FX forum on the planet! :)

Michal




Didn't even know that the forum was political....lol. In what way is it "the most liberal."?


Liberal:

2. (of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.


Number 1 from Webster Dictionary:
"believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change : relating to or supporting political liberalism"
:-)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby dchappy » Sat May 14, 2016 9:00 am

Thank You Michal ...Kreslik has made a huge difference in my trading .. :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt041 :smt040 :smt041

User avatar
michal.kreslik
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 2:40 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Monte Carlo, Monaco
Real name: Michal Kreslik
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby michal.kreslik » Sat May 14, 2016 11:33 am

Liberal = open minded.

People are free to disagree with the moderators without the fear of getting banned.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby TygerKrane » Sat May 14, 2016 12:57 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:Dear friends traders,

10 years ago to the day, on May 13, 2006, Kreslik.com was born.

Instead of a lengthy essay, let me just thank everybody for making and keeping Kreslik.com the most liberal FX forum on the planet! :)

Michal

I would give your post a "+1",
But this website only makes me think of "+0's"...

Adding zeros to my account, that is 8) =D>

:smt023

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby John S. » Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:Liberal = open minded.

People are free to disagree with the moderators without the fear of getting banned.



Thanks for the clarification Michal. :)

User avatar
forexbob
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am
Reputation: 2
Location: Planet Earth
Gender: None specified

Re: Kreslik.com - 10 years and going strong! :)

Postby forexbob » Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Huray !

Time for a pirate party ;-)

(Or an aniversary T-shirt. & donate the profit to charity)

Just returned from my mother's birthday!
Wishing kreslik will still be there when i turn as old as my mother today.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “general”