So, I've been using Alpari for my MT4 feed. (I can't fully uninstall
the FXCM MT4 feed, so whenever I try to re-install a fresh FXCM MT4, it finds some corrupt file from somewhere
and that's why I can't use FXCM feed for MT4.)
(On the plus side, Alpari feed doesn't have the Sunday/ beginning of week mini-sessions candle.)
So Alpari calls me up asks me if I'm ready to sign up for a real account. I told him I was doing fine with FXCM and was just using their feed for MT4...maybe I shouldn't have been so honest about that with him, I felt bad.
Anyways, he emails me this:
[highlight=blue][font=Verdana]Virtual 100:1 Leverage!![/font][/highlight]
So apparently, whatever money you deposit or open a Standard Account with (min $250 - max $100,000) they will credit your account the same amount, to double your purchasing power...Essentially giving you 100:1 Leverage!
This is for both new and existing customers.
- [font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=violet]The Trading Credit may only be used for trading it is non-transferrable and cannot be withdrawn at any time.[/highlight][/font]
- [font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=violet]All Trading Credits will be removed from all Participating Accounts on February 25, 2011.[/highlight][/font]
- [font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=violet]Eligible Participants qualify to receive a Trading Bonus based on the amount of standard round turn lot requirements traded during the promotional period, relative to the sum of deposits on the Participating Account. If the minimum standard round turn lot transactions are not met by February 25, 2011, the Eligible Participant will not receive a Trading Bonus. See below table: Minimum Lots Traded and Bonus Size.[/highlight][/font]
- [font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=violet]The Trading Bonus will be available for withdrawal on February 28, 2011, provided all promotion conditions have been met.[/highlight][/font]
- [font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=violet]The maximum Trading Bonus is $5,000 for each Participating Account.[/highlight][/font]