OMG I GOT!!!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

OMG I GOT!!!

Postby bettlebox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 pm

OMG !!!!!!! LOL!!

I GOT IT!!!!

I cant believe whats happening here. I found a very old post it was just one setence and BAM!!! it just clicked. The strange thing is i knew everything before hand i dont understand why i just couldnt see it looking at me right in face. Its really humbling experience. I feel such a fool. All bullish of moving averages and macd etc all bullshit just feel away.

I dont understand this time yesterday i was in darkness and BAM!! someone threw light switch on.

Im trading the DTB method i did a 2 hours trading this morning for first time in my life i felt i was in total control of my trading. There was no ifs or maybe trades, just checked H1 & D1 and semafors BAM!! didnt think just took the trades. Im taking easy just grabing 3-5 pips but there was load more pips on the table. I still got alot learn. Im enjoying it.

I have to pitch my self make sure im not dreaming . I guess it true old saying "its always darkess before before the dawn"

Patch mate thank you, es/pip and fxtravaller thank guys you gave me kick the in arse i needed.
Thank you to everyone here whos every posted.

TRO man i owe you big time a thank you is just not enough. I hope,hold on i mean "I WILL" come to Pirates meeting next year buy you drink or 3.

very very humble thank you.

BB.

Drain, drain, drain the banks,
Draining night and day.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Make the bastards pay.

im going to buy one these it will be my trading hat.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Patch
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Virginia
Real name: Jeff
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby Patch » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm

bettlebox

I like your song and your hat. I think you need an eye Patch so you always remember how blind you were and close you were all at the same time. I think these posts really belong with your thread you opened yesterday. Out here it is totally disjointed.

Always remember, everyone needs a Patch to remember.

[added]

TRO - BB is a smart kid, he only steals the best songs from the best best song writer/traders !!!

Do you have your Patch?
Attachments
Patch the Pirate.gif
Patch the Pirate.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Last edited by Patch on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm

bettlebox:

Tell everyone EXACTLY what you are doing.

Patch:

You are so funny. I wrote that song last year.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

So tell us the secret ?

User avatar
roger_over
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: OMG I GOT!!!

Postby roger_over » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Great trading B, Could you maybe post a chart , Exactly what indis are you using? and you are just trading the RAT correct?, I also agree with TRO that anytime the price is in the Rat Zone you will come out with more winners, I am just trying to sharpen my RAT skills so I always look for others that trade the RAT, Thanks for sharing any addtl info.
bettlebox wrote:OMG !!!!!!! LOL!!

I GOT IT!!!!

I cant believe whats happening here. I found a very old post it was just one setence and BAM!!! it just clicked. The strange thing is i knew everything before hand i dont understand why i just couldnt see it looking at me right in face. Its really humbling experience. I feel such a fool. All bullish of moving averages and macd etc all bullshit just feel away.

I dont understand this time yesterday i was in darkness and BAM!! someone threw light switch on.

Im trading the DTB method i did a 2 hours trading this morning for first time in my life i felt i was in total control of my trading. There was no ifs or maybe trades, just checked H1 & D1 and semafors BAM!! didnt think just took the trades. Im taking easy just grabing 3-5 pips but there was load more pips on the table. I still got alot learn. Im enjoying it.

I have to pitch my self make sure im not dreaming . I guess it true old saying "its always darkess before before the dawn"

Patch mate thank you, es/pip and fxtravaller thank guys you gave me kick the in arse i needed.
Thank you to everyone here whos every posted.

TRO man i owe you big time a thank you is just not enough. I hope,hold on i mean "I WILL" come to Pirates meeting next year buy you drink or 3.

very very humble thank you.

BB.

Drain, drain, drain the banks,
Draining night and day.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Make the bastards pay.

im going to buy one these it will be my trading hat.
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby bettlebox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi Everyone

Thanks Patch true words wisdom, real pirate has wounds. I could wear a patch during trading make it more difficult this is just too easy.lol

Thanks TRO my pleasure more than happy to share and help.

below is my journey since i joined and problems i faced:-.

Well it all started at babypips just over week ago now. I came across thread were people complaining why "Never Lose Again" thread was deleted. Thought that sounds interesting few posts on someone put link to kreslik.com in post thougt great ill go check it out. Soons as i came here it was woohoa shear amount information was overwhelming. Well start with search for Never Lost Trade again thread.

But here is the first problem , looking back now, i ran into at beginining of this thread was to ZIP files of thread that was at babypips. But these ZIP files were NOT the complete thread, by chance again it was yesterday afternoon when i was really down i found the complete archieve of babypips thread.I read remaining posts during reading the remaining post it strike me what i was doing wrong.

Now to save new people pain what i went through, please, they need to be pointed to this full archive babypips.com thread its almost impossible to get to grips with never lose again thread with out.

This is thread i found with complete Babypips.com
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32805#32805
or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIQTZNUV

If new person came here today an asked, "where to start". I would point this link above. Stickie in Beginners thread maybe. Beginners start here or something :D.

I just had though if you dont mind TRO ill post about link in ababy pips thread so people there can enjoy this knowledge? I dont a give monkeys if they ban me.

Well lets get down to the meat of subject.I will highlight the problems i had with reading and interrupting Drain the Banks method while its all this fresh in my mind.

Well i just go straight to one major problem i had. The way i read rules on DTB method was to buy or sell in zone formed by TRO_dyanmic SR area on trigger lines (to go long or short ) after semafor had formed. Of course you need to wait for semafor to fix it self. But i was getting stopped out all time.I waited and when i though the semafor had fixed it self, take the trade but then almost immediately i would get stopped. WTF.

Well i thought it was ok to trade against 1hour candle on these trade, just have to be careful as TRO warns.

I know TRO goes on and on and on about this and yesterday in my darkess time if you asked me which way do you trade with 1H candle? i would say trade in the direction of 1H candle , if it is up and price is moving up i am only looking to take breakout plays on the resistance areas. I ignore any price action on trigger line not unless the 1H candle agrees with it.

If direction 1H candle is down and price is moving down i only look to take breakout plays of support formed by TRO_Dynamic_SR.

If the price bounced off the support or resistance area i DO NOT jump in at trigger line, I WAIT for 1H candle to turn in direction i want to trade.

for example price comes down hits support area, forms a semafor and starts to move back up, i am now watching the 1H candle for it to change direction to up. I DO NOT buy at TRO_Dynamic_sr trigger line. I wait. Its keeping me safe. But the thing to note here is check the range on your indicator before you pull trigger. You want make sure there enough pips for you grab.

Other things i check is 1 hour chart looking for price direction big picture. looking for buzzard play. i had one this after trading session caught some nice pips on strong revearsal :).

Its really that simple. I feel a fool for not see it. I have asked my mate to do Video how all this works he said sure. As long as i teach him hehe. No problem so stay posted hopefully in next week i post up youtube video on how to play DTB in safe beginners way.

Summary
BE SAFE ad Trade with 1H candle direction and the direction price is going.

Pictures worth a thousands words. I didnt actually trade the GBP/USD today just trying to show how i would trade it. I traded EUR/USD with real money but dont have good screensot of it. But you get idea.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/ ... directlink

if anyone needs help with DTB just like to chat more than happy to speak to you over internet(skype, yahoo etc) or chat via posts here or email. I dont mind.

So stay posted for YOUTUBE Video on DTB.

regards
BB

User avatar
roger_over
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby roger_over » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 pm

BB ,Thank you Thank you for your detailed explanation I look forward to the youtube stuffs,
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.

E. B. White

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby bettlebox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

LOL hay cool patch were does one get hooked up? pardon the pun :D

Patch wrote:bettlebox

I like your song and your hat. I think you need an eye Patch so you always remember how blind you were and close you were all at the same time. I think these posts really belong with your thread you opened yesterday. Out here it is totally disjointed.

Always remember, everyone needs a Patch to remember.

[added]

TRO - BB is a smart kid, he only steals the best songs from the best best song writer/traders !!!

Do you have your Patch?

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby bettlebox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 pm

check this out for all pirate jargon lol

http://www.pirateglossary.com/

motherload :- The largest amount of booty discovered. :D

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby bettlebox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm

welcome mate.

roger_over wrote:BB ,Thank you Thank you for your detailed explanation I look forward to the youtube stuffs,

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”