Forex Robot Trader

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Naynay » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm wrote:You can read the Leo Trader Pro Review
Leo Trader Pro is one of the best forex robots in 2011, super star in the forex trading world.

If it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's a duck....

I did a little reasearch on this EA and found the following information, which I'll just copy paste below

welcome to one of the very few non-commercial Forex websites. First off, let me assure you that I am not making any money from this website whatsoever. I didn't even put up any ads, although I could have. The only reason I have made this website is because I am sick and tired of all the scammers in the Forex industry. Actually, I have been quietly accepting it for a few years, but what Leo Trader Pro has done recently is a scam of an unbelievable size (you will see in a few minutes what I mean).

A few hours ago, I was still one of the believers hoping that there is finally an answer to my Forex dreams, but it all seemed too good to be true and the natural pessimist in me started investigating, because although they published a live account investor password, there were still a few things that didn't quite fit. What made me investigate further was those things: first off, they chose a broker which almost noone ever heard of. Second, they started trading with $500 only. Third, there is no backtest on the website and the product itself cannot be backtested too (this is important since the system uses an extremely wide stoploss - such systems can work for a long time without a single loss until they hit a stoploss). But those were just suspicions, I didn't have any conclusive proof, until I noticed what I am going to explain in this article.

In this article, I am first going to explain how Leo Trader Pro could get such a great looking real account like that and then I am going to PROVE they have done it. And by PROVING it I mean REALLY PROVING IT. No more speculations, but a conclusive proof. After you read and understand this article, even the most naive dreamer will - unfortunatelly - NEVER MORE DOUBT that Leo Trader Pro IS a scam.

There are therefore two parts of this article:
PART #1 - How they could get such a good looking real account without a profitable system
PART #2 - Proof that they have really done it
PART #3 - What to do now?

PART #1 - How they could get such a good looking real account without a profitable system

This part doesn't contain any proof yet, this is just an explanation on how they achieved such results without having a working EA. The proof is in part #2.

There have been a lot speculations about LTP having the statement faked by asking FinFX to do that etc. First off, I do not believe that and if I did, I would probably never be able to prove it, so talking about that in this article is irrelevant.

How this can be done is much simplier. If you watched the EA placing a trade during the last few days, you can see that at the very beginning, it places the stoploss 330 pips from the opening price (the stoploss is moved much closer before after the order gets in profit, so you cannot see it on the statement), while the average win is 15 pips. That means even if they were placing just random trades, they have 95,6% chance that the trade will end up in profit. That means every 23rd trade would end up in loss.

Now, the EA has taken less than 200 trades during the testing period. That means we would have statistically 8 losses. How could these be avoided? Easy: at the beginning, they could have about 256 accounts, each funded with $500. That's $128,000, which is peanuts if you know that in a few months, you are going to get tens of millions back from trusting Forex traders, who are desperate for a no loss system. They could let 128 accounts take a one direction position and 128 take the opposite. By 100% chance, 128 of them ended up in profit (since if one hit the stoploss, the other had to hit the take profit), by 95,6% chance, all 256 ended up in profit. In case 128 of them didn't, they could trash them and continue trading on the other 128. Statistically, one loss appeared after 23 trades, so we need to avoid 8 losses - it could have went something like this:

beginning...256 accounts left
1st loss...128 accounts left
2nd loss ... 64 accounts left
3rd loss ... 32 accounts left
4th loss ... 16 accounts left
5th loss .... 8 accounts left
6th loss .... 4 accounts left
7th loss .... 2 accounts left
8th loss .... 1 account left

Now this is just an example on how they could have done it, if I thought about it, I think I could come up with many different solutions to do that.

You may say "yeah, but I have watched the system placing the trades LIVE and all the prices were OK, there's just no way to fake it...", right? WRONG. The trick is that they provided you with the investor password only during the last few days, so they had about 95% probability that the trades on that account will end up in profit (considering the stoploss was 330 pips far when the trade was placed, while the take profit was only about 15 pips far) and even if they were a loss, so what, it would be 5% of the account, as they decreased the lot size significantly before publishing the investor password.

And now you may say "Yeah, but the CEO confirmed it"... well, listen to the call once more, knowing this info. Nothing he says contradicts with this.

PART #2 - Proof that they have really done it

Part #1 was just a theory, now comes the proof I have found on their own website.

Now, if you play the video from the International Traders Expo, in 2:48, you will see this shot:

This is a screenshot of an account, which is supposed to be the one that users can view on their website. However, it is a DIFFERENT account, because after 152 trades, the currently published account wasn't at $2,092.13, but at $2,587.18, as you can check for example on, where users track the account.

What this PROVES is that the account presented on Expo was different from the currently published (because back in November, they didn't know which account will be the successful one) and that LTP had multiple accounts and the published one is just the successful one.

PART #3 - What to do now?

We are lucky that we found out now. The EA will probably work for a few weeks now because of the 95,6% chance of winning, however, it will crash down eventually. This means it is just another piece of crap, but this time these cocky scammers will be laughing all the way to the bank with their $10,000,000 cheques... unless....

1) you ask for a refund within the 60 days money gurantee. They will HAVE TO refund your money, as it is guaranteed by ClickBank
2) let other people know about this fact. The easiest way is to point them to this website.

I am sorry I had to steal your hope like this, however, I was one of the believers too. Take care and happy trading WITHOUT SCAMMERS.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."
Victor Niederhoffer (1943?), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Please add to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby forexrobots » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

Forex robot traders have a huge advantage over human Forex traders in many ways. First of all, Forex robot traders are able to analyse dozens of trading indicators and factors, while a human mind can only process limited amounts of information at a time. Secondly, a Forex robot trader will never make emotionally affected decisions nor be prone to errors in judgement. It sticks to the rules at all times, and is 100% consistent and reliable.

Forex Robot

Forex Robot Review

rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby paulj » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 am

sorry to necro an old thread, but I'm curious as to why an EA based on the methods here would not work? I see over and over again the advice to "follow the rules, don't think, don't second guess the indicators." Well, that's what EA's are good at.

Or is there some subjective judgement involved in trading like a rat after all?

Please add to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”