I can't login using Mozilla Firefox

website maintenance and security issues

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun May 23, 2010 1:09 am

I've just had the same issues trying to log in using Chrome that I had with Opera.

kreslik hasn't changed the rules for passwords by any chance? ie the number of digits required or mix of letters and numbers.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 am

Had to happen. Opened up kreslik in Firefox and I wasn't logged in. Had to log in manually and then had all the same issues with FF that I've reported in vain with other browsers over the past month.

All the FAQs say it's my fault if I can not log in but if I have to, contact the site admin. If there is a way to do this without being logged in, I didn't find it!

Anyway decided to say I'd lost my password. Got a new one and in the process of activating that, I got a pop up saying my password had expired.

How does a password expire?
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 am

Given that my new password has now expired, I would still like to know what's going on. Is everyone having to renew their password every month or just me?

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 am

I had some problems with this months ago using Chrome, but it stopped of its own accord. I never worked out what it was. I never had to go to the extreme of resetting the password only continually getting the visual confirmation code problem. Using Safari now with no issues....
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “website maintenance & security”