how do you like the new forums at kreslik.com?

suggestions, opinions, requests for new features

Moderator: moderators

how do you like the new forums at kreslik.com?

superb!
88%
ordinary
8%
awful
4%

Total votes: 348

rowdy

Postby rowdy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm

I love the content here. This is my favorite forum. However, I must agree with everyone else in that it is very slow.
All I need is Supply and Demand

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jz166

Postby jz166 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:46 am

The load speed normally is painfully slow, even from google chrome.

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi.
Is it possible please to add go to .... page option?

in Never Lose Again thread, there are over 580 pages, and if one needs to refer to a certain page, say 520.... then you need a lot of time clicking backwards.

Just a suggestion
Regards.
Thank you for the most informative FX website.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Fxtraveller

I am glad I found your post at 2.13pm est this afternoon. As I was reading NLA I always life the window open so I could continue where I left off in my reading of the thread,,,, UNTIL on day my computer hung up and I had to reboot. I went page by page to about page 200 and something, wow it toooook lots of time. I cried out on NLA to Michal and found out, other than the last page with posts, you can enter your page number minus 1, and then add a 0 (zero) and you are where you want to be.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... &start=990

Click on this url and it will take you to page 100 on NLA. Note the 990 at the very end of the statement. if you want to go to page 250, change 990 to 2490, or whatever. Worst case enter the page number with a 0 (zero) and you will be very close to where you want to go.

Your dedicated hard work will pay off beyond your dreams.

I hope this helps you,

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:02 pm

DUPLICATE POST--PLEASE DELETE
Last edited by Patch on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 pm

DUPLICATE POST--PLEASE DELETE
Last edited by Patch on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm

I love the Kreslik trading site using our eyes and straight lines to trade--it does take time.

NLA is getting large and lately is saying there is a new last page, when the page has no posts on it and the named poster is often on the previous page. It has been very slow coming up for the last two weeks also.

The forums and members and postings are the best. The spammers are taken care of swiftly. The men and women here are respectful and mindful of the others.

The junk posters are swiftly invited to join BabyPips where they all belong.

Keep up the great trade teaching. Thanks to all the valuable contributors to Keslik. jb
Last edited by Patch on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am

I think there is need to faster loading and less errors loading pages!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

fy260498

Postby fy260498 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 am

Michal Kreslik...

My sincere thanks and congratulations on such wonderful Forum. I am new to this Forum and after having gone through various study materials posted here. I don't wanna go anywhere else. Thanks for nicely accomodating "TRO Uncensored" as his contributions to this Forum are precious and endless. This is how Public Forum should work. Totally OPEN for discussion rather than being totally commercial. Thanks once again mate.

Kreslik, could you do something about access speed as I have to wait a long for accessing the pages on this Forum and sometimes it doen't even load. In all cases that patience pays and I always find something innovative on the pages on this Forum. Since I am new o this Forum, I still have a long long way to go and will keep you posted how I feel. All my friends are already being informed about this wonderful Forum. God Bless You...

Why didn't I find this Forum before.

Awesome....

Thanks,
Yusuf SHAIKH

flinux

Postby flinux » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm

In kreslik.com there are problems about php memory handling.
There are 2 solutions:
- Change hosting
or
- Modify php.ini memory_limit setting to (at least) 64M [128M is better] and optimize mysql tables.

I can help with hosting (for free, of course (I do it for job)) or to modify the php-mysql settings.

Let me know.
So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

Return to “website functionality”