The one attachment is the 60 min interday, % bars where close > open.
The the other attachment is the same code, but the data set is just Mondays, for the past 52 weeks.
Exploting the situation, we have the resulting equity plot for a simple code which shorts at 10am and covers at 11am, MONDAY only!
Next step would be to fine tune the entry for a specific signal like , MA x-ing, decreasing Momentum, .......
never design a trading system without proper prior analysis. post your market statistics here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- rank: <50 posts
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:58 pm
- Reputation: 0
- Location: Acworth, GA.
- Mondays trades performance
- Monday trades performance.jpg (131.93 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
- Monday 10am trade equity
- Monday 10am 1hr trade.jpg (71.17 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
- Mondays hourly bullish 52 weeks of data
- percent closing higher than previous hour only MONDAYS last 52 wks.jpg (69.91 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
- all days (12,000 hourly bars)
- percent closing higher than previous hour.jpg (72.9 KiB) Viewed 1753 times