WALMAL Trading system Mini Series

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Madzi

Re: WALMAL Trading system Mini Series

Postby Madzi » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:13 am

Bowas wrote:I have looked at and like your method. Have you posted the rules anywhere? I read them on TRO's daily videos, but would like to print out a copy if at possible.

Thank you

Once I clean them up a little bit, I'll post them... But what is posted below should be ok for now. Remember this is my risk management and trade management. You need make sure it suits your style of trading. Your method of entry is not NEARLY as important as to how you control risk.

-madzi

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Bowas

Postby Bowas » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Thank you. I too have a method that I trade and is profitable, but this one seems a little bit easier in some ways, but I will watch it to see if it triggers trades that my method doesn't, and if both are good, I can trade either method.

Thanks again...

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:56 pm

photize wrote:Well Just checking after going through my indicators and downloads it seems all the indicators are in the TROBLD1000.zip which is a free gift to those who Donate , It contains 321 of Tro's finest not including individual YEARS developments. Enjoy

walmal.jpg

Actually, TROBLD1000.zip is simply free. It is a MOTHERLODE file. TROBLD1200 is the latest, which I will update and post soon.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

photize

Postby photize » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
photize wrote:Well Just checking after going through my indicators and downloads it seems all the indicators are in the TROBLD1000.zip which is a free gift to those who Donate , It contains 321 of Tro's finest not including individual YEARS developments. Enjoy

walmal.jpg

Actually, TROBLD1000.zip is simply free. It is a MOTHERLODE file. TROBLD1200 is the latest, which I will update and post soon.

Great, I was actually quoting from results obtained searching the forum.
Happy pips Pho

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:09 pm

So I don't know if I should post this one here, but I tried a day of Walmal (5 hours @ US Session).

I traded when price crossed the line, no filters. Initial SL of -10, if it hit +3 then I would move the stop to -7, then if it hit 5 I'd move the stop to +1, and aim for 10 pips as the target.

Trade 1: -10, wouldn't know how to close it earlier.
1.jpg
1.jpg (200.79 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Trade 2: +1 (changed to +1 when it was at +5)
2.jpg
2.jpg (204.98 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Trade 3: +1 (changed to +1 en it was at +5)
3.jpg
3.jpg (205.92 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Trade 4: +1 (changed to +1 when it was at +5)
4.jpg
4.jpg (206.84 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Trade 5: closed it at +10
5.jpg
5.jpg (209.78 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Counting commissions, it was a break even day.

photize

Postby photize » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:29 am

Jhx wrote:So I don't know if I should post this one here, but I tried a day of Walmal (5 hours @ US Session).

I traded when price crossed the line, no filters. Initial SL of -10, if it hit +3 then I would move the stop to -7, then if it hit 5 I'd move the stop to +1, and aim for 10 pips as the target.

1.jpg

Hi Jhx
just having a look at the loss seems you entered on the 3rd M15 after the H1 had already moved nearly 30 pips from a 00!
well the entry was Up yes but at the 1st opportunity from the open and if I remember 1 trade per candle!
which ever way to expect another long move was being optimistic for this system. happy pips Pho
Just reading rules above there is a colour change rule, a 5 pip from entry rule etc etc so you should never get to -10 :-).

Image 510 (Medium).jpg
Image 510 (Medium).jpg (97.95 KiB) Viewed 5151 times

CTD Spotted this interesting view TRO_OPENS set on H1 with M15 candles could be a simple method of viewing.
although considering HI LO Open and mid currently as written.

Image 511.jpg
Image 511.jpg (62.25 KiB) Viewed 5147 times

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:40 pm

photize wrote:
Jhx wrote:So I don't know if I should post this one here, but I tried a day of Walmal (5 hours @ US Session).

1.jpg

Hi Jhx
just having a look at the loss seems you entered on the 3rd M15 after the H1 had already moved nearly 30 pips from a 00!
well the entry was Up yes but at the 1st opportunity from the open and if I remember 1 trade per candle!
which ever way to expect another long move was being optimistic for this system. happy pips Pho
Just reading rules above there is a colour change rule, a 5 pip from entry rule etc etc so you should never get to -10 :-).

Image 510 (Medium).jpg

CTD Spotted this interesting view TRO_OPENS set on H1 with M15 candles could be a simple method of viewing.
although considering HI LO Open and mid currently as written.

Image 511.jpg

The entry was on the 1st M15 candle of the hour (the last red candle in the image). But yes, you're right that it should've been a -5 pip SL because of the H1 candle color change, I misinterpreted that #-o .

photize

Postby photize » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Jhx wrote:The entry was on the 1st M15 candle of the hour (the last red candle in the image). But yes, you're right that it should've been a -5 pip SL because of the H1 candle color change, I misinterpreted that #-o .

All good, so as an observation with such a large Doji bar which way did you consider the market was biased to?, Long or Short on your chosen entry timeframe.
Exactly there are no clues in the previous candle I think Id wait to let them decide especially in what appears a bear market. :-) happy pips

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:35 pm

photize wrote:
Jhx wrote:The entry was on the 1st M15 candle of the hour (the last red candle in the image). But yes, you're right that it should've been a -5 pip SL because of the H1 candle color change, I misinterpreted that #-o .

All good, so as an observation with such a large Doji bar which way did you consider the market was biased to?, Long or Short on your chosen entry timeframe.
Exactly there are no clues in the previous candle I think Id wait to let them decide especially in what appears a bear market. :-) happy pips

That's why I just took the trade at the line cross @ the start of the hour anyway, because otherwise I would be adding rules of entry and I'd start filtering trades with another bias when anything could happen really. But I could be wrong.

These are for today. Some are on the M1 to take a look on how they happened (some of them were quick). Missed the last hour because I had to leave my desk.

Trade 1: +5 net pips
1.jpg
1.jpg (199.09 KiB) Viewed 5117 times

Trade 2: +3 net pips. Price was moving up and down fast in those seconds and I decided to take the 3 pips and leave.
2.jpg
2.jpg (190.68 KiB) Viewed 5117 times

Trade 3: +5 net pips
4.jpg
4.jpg (180.17 KiB) Viewed 5117 times

Trade 4: B/E, similar situation to trade #2. Was about to exit with +2~ net pips and as I clicked it spiked down 2 pips.
5.jpg
5.jpg (175.89 KiB) Viewed 5117 times

Total net pips: 13

traderuneat

Postby traderuneat » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:32 pm

photize wrote:Thanks Madzi
Happy pips , nice rule based system with statistics backing up. :-)

Just a Note Guys check your server time to have the correct candles etc
Image 496.jpg

What indicator shows all of those times zones?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”