Trading for me

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

tdrozda

Trading for me

Postby tdrozda » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:30 am

I am looking for someone to trade for me for a percentage. Is there anyone out there?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Re: Trading for me

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:57 am

tdrozda wrote:I am looking for someone to trade for me for a percentage. Is there anyone out there?

LOL why?
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:59 pm

tdrozda wrote:I am looking for someone to trade for me for a percentage. Is there anyone out there?

Bad idea. I know of someone I came across on a forum that talked a big game about their trading ability. I was then shown their account history from someone they trade for and it was a big loser.

I traded for people before and its too much hassle. I actually doubled someone's account in about 3 months and they still complained....NO THX!

If I traded for a client now it would require a $multimillion account, a minimum contract period of 1 year and no contact for that period except for a quarterly report I would send out. :mrgreen:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

aliassmith wrote:

Bad idea. I know of someone I came across on a forum that talked a big game about their trading ability. I was then shown their account history from someone they trade for and it was a big loser.

I traded for people before and its too much hassle. I actually doubled someone's account in about 3 months and they still complained....NO THX!

If I traded for a client now it would require a $multimillion account, a minimum contract period of 1 year and no contact for that period except for a quarterly report I would send out. :mrgreen:

I initially rated this post as a thumb up, and thought yes - there really are alot fakes out there. Eventually however, I was forced to real think deep about his.

We never judge a book by its cover, but easily judge a man by his failures. Possible scenario: What would of happened if J.P. Morgan pulled out his investment at Edison's 9999th attempt & deem the man a failure.

What if this trader we mention here had a case stage fright, or was trying to impress. Or maybe the trader that showed the acct. history excepted too much of him as your investor did with you? I am sure the guy that showed you his crippled account statement did his research and actually saw positive results from this trader prior to investing. There will always be four side to every story (trader joke, its ok to laugh).

If I am to invest multi-million dollars into someone efforts. I would spend atleast a couple of weeks in person with him/her. Character is the most important trait I look for. I would see how he treats his family and friends and especially strangers in trying circumtances. I would analyze his inner believes. It won't weird and creepy as me saying hey man show me all you for inner believes I want to see inside your soul. Come on, I don't have all day.

Rather, I look for subtle correlations in the way people speak and then act. Analyzing trading account statements come next, and preferable a few days trading live (if intraday) along with him.

Not knocking anyone here with this reply, just putting this out there for any other traders that come along and rush to judgements as I did.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Leoheart wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

I initially rated this post as a thumb up, and thought yes - there really are alot fakes out there. Eventually however, I was forced to real think deep about his.

We never judge a book by its cover, but easily judge a man by his failures. Possible scenario: What would of happened if J.P. Morgan pulled out his investment at Edison's 9999th attempt & deem the man a failure.

What if this trader we mention here had a case stage fright, or was trying to impress. Or maybe the trader that showed the acct. history excepted too much of him as your investor did with you? I am sure the guy that showed you his crippled account statement did his research and actually saw positive results from this trader prior to investing. There will always be four side to every story (trader joke, its ok to laugh).

If I am to invest multi-million dollars into someone efforts. I would spend atleast a couple of weeks in person with him/her. Character is the most important trait I look for. I would see how he treats his family and friends and especially strangers in trying circumtances. I would analyze his inner believes. It won't weird and creepy as me saying hey man show me all you for inner believes I want to see inside your soul. Come on, I don't have all day.

Rather, I look for subtle correlations in the way people speak and then act. Analyzing trading account statements come next, and preferable a few days trading live (if intraday) along with him.

Not knocking anyone here with this reply, just putting this out there for any other traders that come along and rush to judgements as I did.

Sounds like duedilligence to me and there isn't anything wrong with that.

As for the situation I described;
The investor only expected what the trader said he is capable of doing. The statement looked like a new trader blowing up an account at record pace.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:06 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

The investor only expected what the trader said he is capable of doing. The statement looked like a new trader blowing up an account at record pace.

Ouch. What about past performance? Did he fake the results (Not really sure how one can pull that off)?

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Leoheart wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

Ouch. What about past performance? Did he fake the results (Not really sure how one can pull that off)?

I don't know how they got together. He probably took him at his word. I've heard of this happening a couple times.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

I don't know how they got together. He probably took him at his word. I've heard of this happening a couple times.

Yea, that would make sense.

There are alot of places you can cheat. You can cheat at the dinner table while no one is looking on a diet, you can cheat at the office and pretend to care. You can cheat by pretending to listen to someone while your mind is on another planet. Though never with the markets. The markets will chop you down so quickly before the "T" from timber is even given a chance to be shouted out.

Why do you think most traders fail miserably for the atleast the first 5-6 years. These are professional in their respective field and usually have accumulated a fair amount to money to trade with. These people think that can port over their worldly behaviors into the trading realm. They keep failing until the thought to cheating just stings too much (only they don't all it cheating). Egos evaporate and they eventually become (hopefully) their true selves and the real learning beginnings.

I don't have stats, though I think only the emotionally intelligence and very mature minds can make this business work.

forexsmarttrade

Postby forexsmarttrade » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 am

I you are looking for trading, Forex Smart Trade would be the option for you. Learn forex trading basics and build up your currency markets knowledge, we trade for you and split the profit after trading. For more information visit Forex Smart Trade now!

Bryan1122

Postby Bryan1122 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:29 am

Nice conversation...

Return to “beginners forum”