How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 66
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:25 pm

Mira wrote:I'm sorry for the poor presence this week but this fckng virus is a real problem here.
Everything is going crazy and complicated.. however i'm still trading and everything is still going good for now :D


The corona virus is going to make a full time trader of ya!
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1577
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:14 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:I'm sorry for the poor presence this week but this fckng virus is a real problem here.
Everything is going crazy and complicated.. however i'm still trading and everything is still going good for now :D


The corona virus is going to make a full time trader of ya!


LOL that would be funny :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, from the bear market..
EURUSDH1.png
EURUSDH1.png (66.08 KiB) Viewed 150 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 66
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:I'm sorry for the poor presence this week but this fckng virus is a real problem here.
Everything is going crazy and complicated.. however i'm still trading and everything is still going good for now :D


The corona virus is going to make a full time trader of ya!


LOL that would be funny :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, from the bear market..
EURUSDH1.png



Stay safe nonetheless!
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 603
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:I'm sorry for the poor presence this week but this fckng virus is a real problem here.
Everything is going crazy and complicated.. however i'm still trading and everything is still going good for now :D


The corona virus is going to make a full time trader of ya!


LOL that would be funny :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, from the bear market..
EURUSDH1.png


With increased vol be sure to scale your size in proportion or you could be slaughtered.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1577
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:37 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
The corona virus is going to make a full time trader of ya!


LOL that would be funny :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, from the bear market..
EURUSDH1.png


With increased vol be sure to scale your size in proportion or you could be slaughtered.


Thank you Alias!

Do you mean the add up on the second trade?

You’re right btw, sometimes I saw whit my eyes what you’re saying :cry: :lol:
This trade was at the minimum size and I doubled at the pullback.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 603
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Mira wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mira wrote:
LOL that would be funny :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, from the bear market..
EURUSDH1.png


With increased vol be sure to scale your size in proportion or you could be slaughtered.


Thank you Alias!

Do you mean the add up on the second trade?

You’re right btw, sometimes I saw whit my eyes what you’re saying :cry: :lol:
This trade was at the minimum size and I doubled at the pullback.


I was just saying that with increased vol you need to consider your trade size so you don't overleverage for the current conditions.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”