TRO BUY ZONE - KEEP IT SIMPLE

post your indicators here

Moderator: moderators

Manwalker

Postby Manwalker » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:07 am

Ok, I can say somethink abou this indicator an strategy also what i think it is not good, if someone just tries to scalp for signals like this then he goes crazy, maybe he jumps in a trade because just the Buyzone for one side is hit then after he get in the trade then the price directly chane direction because it was maybe the test from a support or reistance and if someone did that everytime then he loos, he looks for scalpingtrades from some pips and loose because the price makes to much false signals wich kost more pips then they have wins.

The best scalpings stratgies are some that gives you entrys with big accourate chance 90% or so and that is it to find such signals. Because there are so much false signals we go crazy all and then after some false signals a good signal came and we dont take this.

I know the problem from trading but I dont think that this strategies that TRO talks here and there about are so good because of that wat i told.

ok if I say what i rellay think TRO sells here and there ebooks for 500 Dollar ok!!!

But I dont say do this and that not or do it do everybody what he think is good but I would never buy somethink uslees for people just to get the money back that I have loose in market. Sometimes all few month I build a trading system or so if I dont have enough money and then sell it for maybe 100 Euro and open a mini forex account with the money and trie a new beginns but also not so often, I dont sell ebooks for 500 Dollar man!!!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:41 am

You know it's funny. Some people always have to think I have an "angle".

I have posted FREE eBooks and indicators yet, they think I am trying to SELL you something.

I answer questions on forums, in my FREE chat room and on the phone.. all for FREE. But I guess they see that as part of a GRAND SCHEME.

Now it looks like I am being accused of some dastardly deed because someone doesn't understand how to trade the Buy Zone.

You really need to take some time to read the threads and see how many people are having success trading the Buy Zone.
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:44 am

Manwalker wrote:Ok, I seach and it looks like you want money for this indicator?

You must really be new!!

The Buy Zone eBooks and indicators have been posted for FREE!

The Buy Zone for Dummies indicator is one I send out to people who donate to my PayPal account. BUT YOU DO NOT NEED THAT INDICATOR TO TRADE THE BUY ZONE.

May I suggest you read the various Buy Zone threads BEFORE you jump to conclusions.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

koolbreeze

Manwalker response

Postby koolbreeze » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Manwalker, not everyone can attain success as a scalper. It's not for everyone. Most go a bit crazy trying. That said I use the buyZone to trade the "Cows" every day and with consistent positive results. If this biz was easy everyone would be doing it. Maybe it's not for you.

imo, TRO is the man.
My friend it may be better to know what you're talking about before knocking one of the best.

Manwalker

Postby Manwalker » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:51 pm

It is nothing against you but I think you show here somethink without the last goal to make it profitabel. The most people wich trie your strategies have all the same problem that the Stoploss is either to small and they loos fast or it is to big and they loos slow. Thats my thinking, I dont say that trading grid lines as signals is not good but there are many more thinks one need to make profit, more rules are needed. What to make if the price goes directly against you when you open a Order, that is the problem I think, more filters are needed, but ok it is better then nothing maybe your strategie tipps here also, but always so much people in the internet make other crazy because they all speak from they super strategie but in the end they dont talk about the filters to make it really profitabel if possible.

Mo

Postby Mo » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:32 am

Manwalker,
I agree with koolbreeze, TRO is the MAN!!! :)

Step back, read the other threads too, open a demo account and play with it... there are other indicators that you might like better.... I've been using a demo account and I can see the $$$, next week will be doing it will real $$ ....

winny

Postby winny » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Manwalker,

Its not completely clear to me what you are trying to tell,
but I would like to comment,
I just visited this board a few months ago. I had a look into this
buyzone strategy with the intention to use it for trading the forex market.
From the first day that I used it, I was already making money.
You are right that there are times that you get whipsawed all over.
But most of the time this setup simply is highly profitable.
And indeed my average is more then 70% winning trades.
It works excellent for me, both on forex and of course futures.

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Winny,

That 70% number is impressive. On forex, what do you use as a stop loss and profit target?

Thanks,
Ric
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

salsaman

Postby salsaman » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 am

Is the original attachment removed? Another place to get it?

smartquant

Postby smartquant » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Hi TRO,

I just wanted to say thanks for the TRO BUY ZONE indicator for TradeStation.

I've just loaded it and plan to use it to trade starting with the Emini S&P.

Keep up the great work.

Return to “Tradestation indicators”