_SHME Dynamic SR

post your indicators here

Moderator: moderators

vanquoc81

Re: _SHME Dynamic SR

Postby vanquoc81 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:25 pm

For Zorak:

Hi Zorak,

Currently, I am busy getting the _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol (based on your shared formula txt file) in TradeStation to work as a ShowMe. How did you manage to get the fDynamic_SR_Load? During the F3 validating in the EasyLangauge IDE it keeps nagging about this function as an unknown identifier.

What I did:

1. Copied the ELX.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeStation 10.0\Program\
2. imported TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR.ELD into TradeStation because I read it has some functions that also _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol is using.
3. In EasyLanguage IDE created a new ShowMe file and copy-pasted _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol - formule.txt in it and try to make it work...that is where I am stuck now. :(

Hope you or someone can shine some light here.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:52 pm

vanquoc81 wrote:For Zorak:

Hi Zorak,

Currently, I am busy getting the _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol (based on your shared formula txt file) in TradeStation to work as a ShowMe. How did you manage to get the fDynamic_SR_Load? During the F3 validating in the EasyLangauge IDE it keeps nagging about this function as an unknown identifier.

What I did:

1. Copied the ELX.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeStation 10.0\Program\
2. imported TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR.ELD into TradeStation because I read it has some functions that also _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol is using.
3. In EasyLanguage IDE created a new ShowMe file and copy-pasted _SHME_Dynamic_SR2Vol - formule.txt in it and try to make it work...that is where I am stuck now. :(

Hope you or someone can shine some light here.

Wow, it's been over a decade since I coded EasyLangauge. If memory serves me correctly, there is someplace you store the functions so they can be called by the indicators. That's why the functions start with "f". I didn't code ShowMe because of their limitations.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

vanquoc81

Postby vanquoc81 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:18 pm

Thanks man, will check it out. :)

Decades ago you coded easylanguage? What do you nowadays use for coding indicators / strategies. MQL4?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:17 pm

vanquoc81 wrote:Thanks man, will check it out. :)

Decades ago you coded easylanguage? What do you nowadays use for coding indicators / strategies. MQL4?

Yes, I code in MetaTrader 4 now.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Zorak

Postby Zorak » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:45 pm

vanquoc81 wrote:For Zorak:

Hi Zorak,

Hi vanquoc81,

please be patient if I answer you late, but I didn't notice that someone asked for information; in the future, it is better to quote a message,
so I will receive an e-mail alert.
The Function: fDynamic_SR_Load is in the file: MOTHERLODE_2006MAY.ELD that you can download here (in the message above there is also the file: MOTHERLODE_2006JUN.ELD):

post730#p730

P.S. I am looking for the file: Put_Get.dll that is needed for some Indicators, if someone wants to share.....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “Tradestation indicators”