The story of Yirbu

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: The story of Yirbu

Postby aliassmith » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:43 am

kiwiarian wrote:day2.png
So on my second day increased volume a bit more later on, less trades, similar result which is good (for me anyhow) for the 10K demo.

Nothing wrong with 0.5% a day.
You can pass any eval with that as long as your DD isn't an issue.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:39 pm

aliassmith wrote:
So on my second day increased volume a bit more later on, less trades, similar result which is good (for me anyhow) for the 10K demo.

Cheers. DD is the work in progress.
once I get some OPM built up I start to just have that on the line as I trade plus my initial risk and try and keep to that until I have just OPM on the trades. Did stray a a couple of times over my limit ..Work in progress :)
I found a little MT4 indicator on the web that tells you your total SL and TP dollar amount at risk of all open orders if all stops got taken out or all orders made it to profit and updates every time I add an open order. (Predicted_TP&SL_Labels_v1.3)
Then I have a couple of scripts I run that either set a TP/SL of all orders at a certain price or set all orders with their own relative SL/TP in pips .
Looking at some other scripts to maybe help me manage these machine gun trades.
Gives me an idea to make a button EA like Don to control these scripts with some set parameters.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:11 pm

kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

once I get some OPM built up I start to just have that on the line as I trade plus my initial risk and try and keep to that until I have just OPM on the trades. Did stray a a couple of times over my limit ..Work in progress :)
I found a little MT4 indicator on the web that tells you your total SL and TP dollar amount at risk of all open orders if all stops got taken out or all orders made it to profit and updates every time I add an open order. (Predicted_TP&SL_Labels_v1.3)
Then I have a couple of scripts I run that either set a TP/SL of all orders at a certain price or set all orders with their own relative SL/TP in pips .
Gives me an idea to make a button EA like Don to control these scripts with some set parameters.

Pre-set buttons are the best coz you can react fast to the market with it.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:52 pm

kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

For sure you can use all the script buttons as possible with wobbling on MT4. Move all SL or TP to same point is nice. Close All button is nice. It is a fun trading style especially if you have a platform that has nice controls.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:00 am

aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

For sure you can use all the script buttons as possible with wobbling on MT4. Move all SL or TP to same point is nice. Close All button is nice. It is a fun trading style especially if you have a platform that has nice controls.

Yes I am enjoying it, keeps me busy, possibly suits my personality as I like keeping busy or doing something and thinking on my feet which this does.

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:32 am

Took 3 "classic" trades this morning.
#1 and #3 were standard deadhorse each good for 1.5R and with a set TP.
#2 was taken out of that m5 demand zone and gave +/- 4R
Exited the last 2 because of that Z-Line and the FVG was mitigated.
Happy.

221220 - EURUSDM5.jpg
221220 - EURUSDM5.jpg (224.56 KiB) Viewed 737 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:41 am

Yirbu wrote:Took 3 "classic" trades this morning.
Happy.

221220 - EURUSDM5.jpg

Looks good

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:30 am

Yirbu wrote:Took 3 "classic" trades this morning.
Happy.

221220 - EURUSDM5.jpg

With 5.5R+ I guess you don't need to wait for Santa :lol:
=D> =D> =D>
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:59 pm

Last three weeks I have been practicing trading like I do every day, trying to learn more and become a better trader.
When I realized I still had access to a blown account with only €25 left on it, I decided to trade that and see what I could do with it.
(just demo is too.... dull )

In the beginning it was really hard because even with a micro lot sometimes I would have been taking too much risk if there is only €25 on the account.
So I had to be extremely selective in my trading. I traded demo but when I had a trade that did fit all my criteria I switched to my super-mini account. It went up, down, etc etc and I had to learn that taking €2,- profit was actually >2% growth and was great.
The last couple of days I was nearly only trading the mini-live account and today, I finally hit the €100 mark!

I'm super proud and happy because sometimes it can really drain your energy when you see your results (better: the missing results) when you try to improve every day.
There still is a long way to go because my results are simply not consistent enough to trade a bigger account live.
However, I am getting there and I can see I have more and more really good trades and less and less stupid trades.
Also I can feel new neurons are being forged in my brain and am getting better in knowing when NOT to trade. Challenge is to keep my downside in control because some days it’s just downhill from start. Luckily there are also days it's just up, uo, up, like today.

It's been 6 months now I am posting at Kreslik and 6 months of actively learning to trade with all your help.
Thanks all!!!

65d4a33521f6f15d4b8f3b5cdeaec29d.gif
65d4a33521f6f15d4b8f3b5cdeaec29d.gif (166.62 KiB) Viewed 655 times

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:30 pm

Today was a nice day for trading. Not as great as yesterday but all in all over 10% gain.

These are the highlights;
During the night the Asian session only moved 20 pips or so and when I started trading London didn't really move either.
When the US started, first it dipped below London and then I took the pips train all the way up.
Double top above London in a supply zone and all the way down again.
Price hesitated at the bottom, dipped below the 1.06 level and came back so I closed the last position.
Happy again :mrgreen:

221221 - EURUSDM1.jpg
221221 - EURUSDM1.jpg (232.91 KiB) Viewed 613 times

Return to “beginners forum”