The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5641
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
"How is my risk .925%, how am I not losing 1.3% per line?"
The answer is simple, "other peoples money".


Once it is in your account, it is YOUR MONEY!

...



Let's say that you have a lady friend and she wants to go shopping with her $10,000 limit VISA.
Does it matter how much of her spending is covered by "her money" vs "your money"?

Can she go broke spending your money? Of course not! Whatever she has saved is still in her bank account.

No one is arguing that the purchasing power (OPM) isn't all "hers", all that we are saying is that she should
respect "her money" 10,000 times more then she respects "your money".

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 711
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Oh and she will :lol:


MightyOne wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
"How is my risk .925%, how am I not losing 1.3% per line?"
The answer is simple, "other peoples money".


Once it is in your account, it is YOUR MONEY!

...



Let's say that you have a lady friend and she wants to go shopping with her $10,000 limit VISA.
Does it matter how much of her spending is covered by "her money" vs "your money"?

Can she go broke spending your money? Of course not! Whatever she has saved is still in her bank account.

No one is arguing that the purchasing power (OPM) isn't all "hers", all that we are saying is that she should
respect "her money" 10,000 times more then she respects "your money".

User avatar
Mira
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 711
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Edit: i got it! #-o now i see THE scheme.



----------

Risk lines and get lines.
Place and trail stops.
It's perfect

But
(I know this is off topic)

I don't know how to manage the big picture.
The bigger timeframe rules but price starts moving on the smaller one.. i'm confused :roll:
Attachments
IMG_1317.PNG
IMG_1317.PNG (86.06 KiB) Viewed 403 times

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 118
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
"How is my risk .925%, how am I not losing 1.3% per line?"
The answer is simple, "other peoples money".


Once it is in your account, it is YOUR MONEY!

"The perfect is the enemy of the good — educate yourself so that you can make good decisions and don’t worry if somehow you don’t pick the top choice."

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2007/ ... rect-them/


As long as I continue to consider ALL the money in my account mine the longer I will continue to struggle with increased lot size and adding to losers.

Compartmentalizing $$ can be a good thing.
For one, my losses would cause me great laughter.

Happy holidays!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 118
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:45 am

The adverts on this site are getting better.

Been on the prowl for an M series Benz or Toyota Highlander.
X5i could be in the cards too though I prefer the M.
Wife wants the toyo.
Funny how the DODGE durango is the SAME price as the upper class cars when used.
Also that the BUICK enclave is the highest priced of them all.

Buick?

Uugh.

IMG_20161223_193913.jpg
IMG_20161223_193913.jpg (33.88 KiB) Viewed 675 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5641
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:02 am

prochargedmopar wrote:The adverts on this site are getting better.

Been on the prowl for an M series Benz or Toyota Highlander.
X5i could be in the cards too though I prefer the M.
Wife wants the toyo.
Funny how the DODGE durango is the SAME price as the upper class cars when used.
Also that the BUICK enclave is the highest priced of them all.

Buick?

Uugh.

IMG_20161223_193913.jpg


What about a brand spanking new CX-9?

User avatar
Mira
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 711
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:49 am

it's a train!! :shock:

IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG (75.52 KiB) Viewed 644 times




MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:The adverts on this site are getting better.

Been on the prowl for an M series Benz or Toyota Highlander.
X5i could be in the cards too though I prefer the M.
Wife wants the toyo.
Funny how the DODGE durango is the SAME price as the upper class cars when used.
Also that the BUICK enclave is the highest priced of them all.

Buick?

Uugh.

IMG_20161223_193913.jpg


What about a brand spanking new CX-9?

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 142
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:24 am

My Car... Until Tesla comes to South Africa...

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/tucson/index.aspx
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Bitcoin Trading>>

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 118
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:11 pm

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:The adverts on this site are getting better.

Been on the prowl for an M series Benz or Toyota Highlander.
X5i could be in the cards too though I prefer the M.
Wife wants the toyo.
Funny how the DODGE durango is the SAME price as the upper class cars when used.
Also that the BUICK enclave is the highest priced of them all.

Buick?

Uugh.

IMG_20161223_193913.jpg


What about a brand spanking new CX-9?


That is an option though I prefer a toyota.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 118
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Jalarupa wrote:My Car... Until Tesla comes to South Africa...

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/tucson/index.aspx


The Santa Fe is my 3rd choice on the list
Mazda being the 4th.

Sonething about the Hundai name and historical beginnings though....
Same with Kia, they have a nice SUV and even a new turbo sport sedan. But KIA?
REALLY?

Wife will not allow it to be in the driveway.
Hahahaha
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”