2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

waynehenderson36
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby waynehenderson36 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Tro, are you still always a green rat?
I've been looking to trade this on EUR/USD and GBP/USD

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:39 pm

waynehenderson36 wrote:Tro, are you still always a green rat?
I've been looking to trade this on EUR/USD and GBP/USD


No. I am a RED RAT now. GBP, EUR, CHF, and JPY pretty much in the toilet. I sell them almost every chance I get. Short the AUD and NZD, too.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

waynehenderson36
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby waynehenderson36 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:50 am

Thanks Tro. Have you changed your daily targets too or is it still +50 pips or 2% of account....

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:15 pm

waynehenderson36 wrote:Thanks Tro. Have you changed your daily targets too or is it still +50 pips or 2% of account....


At this stage, I am happy with 1% or more. Total pip count doesn't concern me.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:15 pm

EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.png (44.77 KiB) Viewed 782 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

waynehenderson36
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby waynehenderson36 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
waynehenderson36 wrote:Thanks Tro. Have you changed your daily targets too or is it still +50 pips or 2% of account....


At this stage, I am happy with 1% or more. Total pip count doesn't concern me.



Thanks Tro, I've been reading through the rat thread and looks like in the beginning the money management was 10 pips SL which was 2% of account. I know the SL is still 10 pips but has the percentage changed? Is it now 1% or even 0.5%?

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:58 pm

waynehenderson36 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
waynehenderson36 wrote:Thanks Tro. Have you changed your daily targets too or is it still +50 pips or 2% of account....


At this stage, I am happy with 1% or more. Total pip count doesn't concern me.



Thanks Tro, I've been reading through the rat thread and looks like in the beginning the money management was 10 pips SL which was 2% of account. I know the SL is still 10 pips but has the percentage changed? Is it now 1% or even 0.5%?


* POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

waynehenderson36
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby waynehenderson36 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Thanks Tro for your help, I have been trawling through the posts. You really do have great patience lol.
Do you still use the weekly rule with the rat? Only short below weekly open and vice versa....

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:47 pm

waynehenderson36 wrote:Thanks Tro for your help, I have been trawling through the posts. You really do have great patience lol.
Do you still use the weekly rule with the rat? Only short below weekly open and vice versa....


There are rules. Rules are usually followed. Sometimes the rules are bent. Sometimes the rules are broken. Trade what you see is the main rule.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12949
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1612
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 pm

EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.png (45.64 KiB) Viewed 701 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”