Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Yes it does.

I like it.

What I'm seeing here is this...

I get the Daily ok.
EURGBPDailymmmmm8thJan18.png

However, the Weekly and Monthly give me pause (for a little while anyway).
EURGBPWeeklywhatimlookingathere8thJan18.png

EURGBPMonthlyandupstate8thJan18.png

For me, as there's room in there, I'll be happy to play on the short time-frames for now and wait till that move down comes (or doesn't).

The weekly was just a simple measured move from congestion area and then the monthly was price into resistance, momo down, break of a trend line. I just like to look at higher timeframes, just incase. Im know where near as good as a trader as u, so I have to hit those grand slams every now and then so I can remain profitable.

Hey, it's all good. I think you're right on the money here.

It's now slightly weird going back up into the really high time-frames for me. I have to drag all that stuff out from the back of the mental filing cabinet, lol. It's nice to see the analysis from you.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm

So, now I must go...Alabama - Georgia...I can hear the siren call...

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I like it.

What I'm seeing here is this...

I get the Daily ok.
EURGBPDailymmmmm8thJan18.png

However, the Weekly and Monthly give me pause (for a little while anyway).
EURGBPWeeklywhatimlookingathere8thJan18.png

EURGBPMonthlyandupstate8thJan18.png

For me, as there's room in there, I'll be happy to play on the short time-frames for now and wait till that move down comes (or doesn't).

The weekly was just a simple measured move from congestion area and then the monthly was price into resistance, momo down, break of a trend line. I just like to look at higher timeframes, just incase. Im know where near as good as a trader as u, so I have to hit those grand slams every now and then so I can remain profitable.

It's now slightly weird going back up into the really high time-frames for me. I have to drag all that stuff out from the back of the mental filing cabinet, lol. It's nice to see the analysis from you.

Drag it all out. I will take any advice/comment/info u can offer. U kill it when it comes to scalping.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:18 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Drag it all out. I will take any advice/comment/info u can offer. U kill it when it comes to scalping.

I can do that.

The thing to realise is that one of the reasons I gravitated toward these methods I use now to scalp is that they reminded me of the techniques I used up in the stratosphere. Simplicity is all up there.

Low risk, high reward, high probability trades. (My bro kills hundreds, while running 1-tick risk, I swear he is a magician. He takes it to the extreme but you get the idea).

Anyway, the key is to realise that for the kind of trading I do, the markets are fractal. There is really no difference at the heart of it, between how you run a trade on the Weekly as on the H1.

See line, trade line.

Anyway, KO is approaching. The coin toss is upon us. I will be back and feel free to ask away.

Cheers, Buddy.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

I can do that.

The thing to realise is that one of the reasons I gravitated toward these methods I use now to scalp is that they reminded me of the techniques I used up in the stratosphere. Simplicity is all up there.

Low risk, high reward, high probability trades. (My bro kills hundreds, while running 1-tick risk, I swear he is a magician. He takes it to the extreme but you get the idea).

Anyway, the key is to realise that for the kind of trading I do, the markets are fractal. There is really no difference at the heart of it, between how you run a trade on the Weekly as on the H1.

See line, trade line.

Anyway, KO is approaching. The coin toss is upon us. I will be back and feel free to ask away.

Cheers, Buddy.

Lem, you are a Godsend included with Tro and Mo.

The bit about your bro got my attention. I wish I was risking ticks for 100s lol. What is he, a prop trader? Thinking he is probably fading into news or other extreme action. If he can do it we all can do it :lol:

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

I can do that.

See line, trade line.

Cheers, Buddy.

The bit about your bro got my attention. I wish I was risking ticks for 100s lol. What is he, a prop trader? Thinking he is probably fading into news or other extreme action. If he can do it we all can do it :lol:

Yeah, he's a Prop Trader and consultant to a tied broker. He has run his own private fund in the past, moving millions at a time. He is a genuine force of nature.

He does have the advantage of software not available to us mere mortals but in truth, doesn't really use it and certainly doesn't need it. He is like the Barnstormers of old, the pilots who flew by the seat of their pants, using instinct, guts and sheer talent.

I still like to just sit and watch him do his thing :)

achooblessyou

Postby achooblessyou » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
achooblessyou wrote:Took a Buy Zone trade today on EG during the frankfurt it went well with Lem's consolidation break that happens some days. out just under 1% If anyone has any info on these buy zones don't be afraid to share your thoughts :D

I was reading your thread this weekend and it made me take a look at EG. Grabbed me 30 pips today. Thanks

That EG trade is soooo easy I love it. Adding a mid-line really does make it more interesting...
Attachments
EGCZ1-8-2018.png
EGCZ1-8-2018.png (56.09 KiB) Viewed 3441 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:51 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I can do that.

See line, trade line.

Cheers, Buddy.

Yeah, he's a Prop Trader and consultant to a tied broker. He has run his own private fund in the past, moving millions at a time. He is a genuine force of nature.

He does have the advantage of software not available to us mere mortals but in truth, doesn't really use it and certainly doesn't need it. He is like the Barnstormers of old, the pilots who flew by the seat of their pants, using instinct, guts and sheer talent.

Good deal. Please kindly asking him to STOP hunting my stops. Trading is no fun when beasts are on the prowl.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

Good deal. Please kindly asking him to STOP hunting my stops. Trading is no fun when beasts are on the prowl.

Lol, I'll pass that on :lol:

achooblessyou

Postby achooblessyou » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

Where we should be when the time is right:)
Attachments
lemsbrotherandtherestofus.jpg
lemsbrotherandtherestofus.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 3522 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”