ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re:

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:15 am

MightyOne wrote:Alcohol, drugs, and Asian women; two addictions down, one to go :lol:

Um :D :twisted: :mrgreen: . I had the pleasure of an Asian once. She was 4'10" and 93 pds. I will keep this post respectful and just say I had an amazing time. Haha.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:40 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:Also if anyone is reading this and is dealing with addiction or knows someone who is I'm more then happy to talk openly or privately.

I have never used steroids.
I have never done ?opioids?.
I have never taken pain killers with more power than 500mg of Motrin.

Hold up, one time I got an infection in my leg (still have a scare hole) and took 2 of something
for pain but gave the rest to a guy at work. Must have been good as he seemed excited to get them.
Didn't do much for me, my leg hurt to move it. LOL
He ended up dying a year later in a head on collision from drinking and taking pills I assume.

Almost all my family/relatives live in MI except for a few that live in AK and a couple in TX/MO.

I've been working on a resume lately.
Thinking about getting a new job.
They are hiring Hospital Maint where my wife works.
Talked to a guy today at a family reunion that is an engineer for the railroad. Says they are hiring all the time.
Trading is not going to well, or at all actually.
Neither is weight training. Did a CF style workout with the wife 2 days ago but they are far and few between.
This little girl we have has rocked our world.
I'm either working or she is working and I'm babysitting.
Makes automotive or body building almost impossible so I just keep buying more parts.

These are my heads being work on here. Suppose to be done Monday.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 6179817895

ICT has kind of fizzled as the last few months I've only watched a handful of vids.
I did watch one falling to sleep last night and this LAST month is suppose to be the one where he reveals everything that he has been holding back.

Hmmmmmm
Even if it is, my desire to trade has fizzled because of lack of focus and time to think about it.
Since going night shift a couple years ago I leave work with my ph at 98% full. too busy.
And when I'm off family life keeps me preoccupied.

If my wife's parents hadn't come down to visit I wouldn't be on this computer now.....they are leaving tomorrow.

Ila is such a happy baby, so easily amused.
:D

Cruising on her 4 wheeler.

"I have never done ?opioids?.
I have never taken pain killers with more power than 500mg of Motrin."

I know this is the most un pc thing to say. But you have never truly felt pure bliss and happiness then :mrgreen: . Honestly tho I didn't grow to like drugs till later in my life. I think events like being sued in court by friends before I was 18, having friends lie underoath that could have put me in jail for 25-life, or watching friends slit their wrist, hang themselves or blow their brains out changed me.

Hell yea. Work on some heads and make some crazy hp. Cars are life. WOODWARD dream cruise is this upcoming week. Uh I freaking cant wait. You should come up next year for it. Its freakin insane. Its gotten so big the real event is held on Sat (last year I thing the total people there was 1.5 million) that I go on Wed and thur. I even went down last night and people were already there. One year when I was still in high school they ended up closing the streets, but me and my one buddy got stuck in between the exits and just had a straight mile to do burnouts and race on. It was awesome. I thought I was so badass with my 95 z28 with 275 hp, haha. I had a shift kit in it and one of those hand held programmers that firmed up the shifts (and both said not to use them together). But I did and it would shift so hard it broke the trans mount literally every day. We had to replace it that morning and broke it half way through the cruise.

My 03 cobra I broke the rearend in less then six months and had the dealership void the warranty, due to all the rubber that was on the inside of the fenders. My 02 z28 I burned out the 1st clutch the second day I owned when I dumped it in 1st gear. Then I burned my spec stage 3 clutch during dognuts. That was my fav car. Best memory ever was driving home from woodward one year with my dad on the highway. A Ferrari 430 pulled up next to me. My dad just looked over at me and just smiled. I dropped it down to second, took it up to 6,800 rpm's, shifted into 3rd and just pulled away from him like nothing. God I loved that.

Forget ICT. U have the knowledge. Its just applying it. But even if you never master trading. It seems you have an amazing wife, kids and are over all happy with yourself. I would trade it all to fall sleep next to the women I love and wake up to the laughter of my little ones. Your truly blessed Pro and never forget that.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:48 am

John S. wrote:
v8power wrote:Also if anyone is reading this and is dealing with addiction or knows someone who is I'm more then happy to talk openly or privately.

Fortunately, I don't have the problem to which you admit, but I certainly hope that you are able to overcome it. I truely do. With every lambasted post that you've sent about me, I've always assumed that you posted those while you were F'd up. So I just ignored them. PLEASE, get healthy and well, and please quit being an A"'hole. All human beings are WAY better than what you've demonstrated!

15 degree angles gave me my entry, then the measured move and the confluence with the crash zone and a round number at 128.50 gave me an easy 150 pips. But Im greedy. Price has moved up almost 1,500 pips and a triangle formation at a high/bottom is a strong reversal patteren. Damn those "magical 15* angles". Exit would have been if price retraced into the tri. A smart non greedy trader would have taken the 150 pips. Not me.

Please John S. can you show me a trade with the entry, sl and exit. Pretty, pretty, please.

eurjpy-h1-oanda-division1.png

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 am

eurjpy-h1-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-h1-oanda-division1.png (56.79 KiB) Viewed 3253 times

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 am

John S. wrote:

Fortunately, I don't have the problem to which you admit, but I certainly hope that you are able to overcome it. I truely do. With every lambasted post that you've sent about me, I've always assumed that you posted those while you were F'd up. So I just ignored them. PLEASE, get healthy and well, and please quit being an A"'hole. All human beings are WAY better than what you've demonstrated!

V8Power is far from A'hole in my books...... he offers help to basically EVERYONE who asks for it on this forum. A single post with marked charts can take a significant amount of time to post and he's dished out so many I can't even count.
So, thank-you V8power, you are one of the most generous guys here and I appreciate everything you do.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:42 am

Out of respect for Pro this will be my last post to John S in this thread. Im gonna guess your like every schoolyard bully/s**t talker. When confronted you punk up and try to change the convo or say something to distract everyone. So lets put it like this. Lets see you trading "ideas" for the Pound. Use the 15m, 1hr, 4hr, daily and weekly. Or whatever timeframe you want. Or whatever pair you want. And I will do the same. This will let all the members here at Kreslik possibly learn something new.

Or as u probably know, all the great traders that are in the Market Wizard books say they treat trading like a game. So lets make a game out of it. You trade your way and I will teach Mira, Pro or whatever other member on here MO's idea's. We can use a micro account with just a few hundred dollars in it. Who ever ends up with the most money by the end of the year wins. We can start at the beginning of Sept. That gives us 4 months. If competeing with myself bronze would be to double the account, silver to add 1 zero, gold 2 zero's. Come on certainly you can do better trading your setups then some drug addict teaching someone else, someone else's idea's.

Some people might think Im over reacting to your post. And its not what you said to me. Its the fact that you make suck blanket statemnts as trade long if price is going up and use smart MM. That helps no one and will make new traders unaware of what trading really is.

gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png (32.02 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png (33.68 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png (35.7 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-h1-oanda-division1.png (38.9 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png (33.42 KiB) Viewed 3248 times

Come on. Wow me with your charting ability like MO, TRO, Jala, Capt P, withnail, brendin, dragon, alaismith, Sacr, Saz, PTG, DC, Ric, ES and all the other traders have (sorry if I didn't mention you, blame it on the drugs).

Don't worry I know u wont.

HAVE A GREAT AND BLESS LIFE jOHN S. :mrgreen:

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 am

forexjpn wrote:
John S. wrote:

V8Power is far from A'hole in my books...... he offers help to basically EVERYONE who asks for it on this forum. A single post with marked charts can take a significant amount of time to post and he's dished out so many I can't even count.
So, thank-you V8power, you are one of the most generous guys here and I appreciate everything you do.

Thanks. Knowing someone appreciate its makes it all worth it. As much as I hate to say it, the drug use has impaired me. It takes about 15-30 mins for each post I make. My brain knows what I want to say, but cant think of the word. I had to use google the other day just to realize I wanted to say candlestick.

prochargedmopar

Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:50 pm

MightyOne wrote:Alcohol, drugs, and Asian women; two addictions down, one to go :lol:

So,
Remind me of the reason you'd like to quit the third?

I'm not seeing it.

LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Mira

Re: Re:

Postby Mira » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:52 pm

v8power wrote:

Um :D :twisted: :mrgreen: . I had the pleasure of an Asian once. She was 4'10" and 93 pds. I will keep this post respectful and just say I had an amazing time. Haha.

V8 and MO I'm very happy that you're gone out/going out of the tunnel. =D>
You are examples to follow, about trading & about life.

I think you both know this but please don't listen to no one and just keep on, you guys ROCK!

Thanks for everything [-o<
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

v8power wrote:
Forget ICT. U have the knowledge. Its just applying it. But even if you never master trading. It seems you have an amazing wife, kids and are over all happy with yourself. I would trade it all to fall sleep next to the women I love and wake up to the laughter of my little ones. Your truly blessed Pro and never forget that.

Thankyou Sir,
Next year it's on.

If I'm still working at this current job I will take 2 weeks in august for a trip to MI.
If not, I'll have plenty of time off to make it to the WWD cruise.

2 weeks is so I can also make it to the RoadKill event the week before.

Trading success is a given.
I'm retiring in 2 years no matter what so even if I'm still not rollin by then I'll have plenty of time to get back in the game.
(the reason I'm buying all my car parts now)

I can sell cans for pippin money. :mrgreen:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”