Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Mon May 22, 2017 6:59 pm

For info: in Italian is "Io sono colui che è"

That is like "I am the one who Is/Be"

This is why words differ from numbers.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Japan Style

GOLD.png
GOLD.png (20 KiB) Viewed 2219 times

elkin.fernandez

Postby elkin.fernandez » Mon May 22, 2017 11:18 pm

MO

I would like How identify brief reversals and trend change using BELOW/ABOVE closes?

Another thing is about aplication of BDP/WDL in what frame i must SEE that?

I must SEE only Momentum Candles?. I normally see Weekly chart and look for momemtum candles in order to see active trend. But I dont know if it is correct.

Some days ago, I trade EU and I think I miss BDP and I trade in incorrect direction.

If Mira or MO can give some of light about that (BDP) I would be so thanked.

Greeting from Venezuela.
My long term bag: Bitcoin, ZCash and Chainlink 8)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 am

It is not quite ancient English. :)
The old words are actually necessary to accurately read the Bible and their use is explained in the pages before Genesis.

Great effort has been made to change God's word, here a little & there a little, until no truth remains; even 'The Complete Jewish Bible' is corrupt.

If I wanted someone to have absolutely no hope of ever finding the truth then I would give them an NIV or NKJV Bible (I would say NWT, but it is so thoroughly edited that you cannot even call it a Bible).

Every pastor is given numerous books on how the Bible should be interpreted (in a Jesuit way, of course) and so many pastors use corrupt translations that there are few churches where you can actually hear the word of God; and when they do hear the word of God they think that you are a blasphemer :lol:

Did not God promise to preserve his word? Did not God write the New Testament in the language of the gentiles (Greek)? Did not God move men, at the cost of their lives, to translate the Bible into English? And what is the lingua franca of the gentiles today? English!
It should amaze you that the whole world is being moved to learn the language to which the Greek was faithfully translated.

You seek the light through your own efforts because you don't understand what God is telling you:
 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." -1 Corinthians 1:19
& did not Moses say to God "who am I that I" to which God said "Certainly I"? Did not God then say "I AM THAT I AM" followed by ":" which means 'now let me explain'? And what did God reveal to Moses about his name? He said "I AM sent me"; what is missing from the name of God?

Do you understand this speech, Mira? What struck so much fear into the hearts of the Jesuits that they would change THAT to 'WHO'? What does 'THAT' mean?

The name of God is YHWH and it means 'Behold the hand, behold the nail': I AM THAT ---> I AM

Matthew 13:10-16Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Many times I have not understood for years and someone asks me a question and God says "tell them this" & I tell him "I didn't know that! Why did you wait until this moment to reveal this to me!" :lol:
Matthew 18:20 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mira wrote:
I needed to find all in Italian because ancient English is a little complicated. :lol:

Anyway.. I'm studying, I should do more but slowly I'm trying to get there.
In past I have been stupid (I mean more than now lol), I played with the lies and the illusions (literally), I feeded the Many because I was blind.
Then one year ago I saw the Light for a while, but it has been enough to change me forever!
Sometimes I'm in the dark and sometimes doubts sorround me, then I want to ask "why?" or "how?" .. but immediately I laugh in silence because now I know that I only need to ask and to LISTEN. I'm doing this Journey alone, this is why it is so hard many times..
But I really want to be 1, hoping to be strong enough!

Are you on Your Way?

(I hope it's ok to post about this here)

[The Words of That Night, one year ago]

Exodus 3:13-15

13 Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”[a][b] And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord,[c] the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you’: this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 pm

MightyOne wrote:It is not quite ancient English. :)
The old words are actually necessary to accurately read the Bible and their use is explained in the pages before Genesis.

Great effort has been made to change God's word, here a little & there a little, until no truth remains; even 'The Complete Jewish Bible' is corrupt.

If I wanted someone to have absolutely no hope of ever finding the truth then I would give them an NIV or NKJV Bible (I would say NWT, but it is so thoroughly edited that you cannot even call it a Bible).

Every pastor is given numerous books on how the Bible should be interpreted (in a Jesuit way, of course) and so many pastors use corrupt translations that there are few churches where you can actually hear the word of God; and when they do hear the word of God they think that you are a blasphemer :lol:

Did not God promise to preserve his word? Did not God write the New Testament in the language of the gentiles (Greek)? Did not God move men, at the cost of their lives, to translate the Bible into English? And what is the lingua franca of the gentiles today? English!
It should amaze you that the whole world is being moved to learn the language to which the Greek was faithfully translated.

You seek the light through your own efforts because you don't understand what God is telling you:
 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." -1 Corinthians 1:19
& did not Moses say to God "who am I that I" to which God said "Certainly I"? Did not God then say "I AM THAT I AM" followed by ":" which means 'now let me explain'? And what did God reveal to Moses about his name? He said "I AM sent me"; what is missing from the name of God?

Do you understand this speech, Mira? What struck so much fear into the hearts of the Jesuits that they would change THAT to 'WHO'? What does 'THAT' mean?

The name of God is YHWH and it means 'Behold the hand, behold the nail': I AM THAT ---> I AM

Matthew 13:10-16Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Many times I have not understood for years and someone asks me a question and God says "tell them this" & I tell him "I didn't know that! Why did you wait until this moment to reveal this to me!" :lol:
Matthew 18:20 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Was Moses speaking to the Son?
He described what he saw and he said 'YHWH'.
I'm not talking about 'Jesus', but The Christ.

What THAT means? I don't know now, my English is basic.
'Who' refers to people and 'That' refers to things,
but THAT could be, i.e., "THAT ONE" too, is it correct?

If it's so I think that is missing something like "IS" or a word with a similar significance..

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 pm

elkin.fernandez wrote:MO

I would like How identify brief reversals and trend change using BELOW/ABOVE closes?

Another thing is about aplication of BDP/WDL in what frame i must SEE that?

I must SEE only Momentum Candles?. I normally see Weekly chart and look for momemtum candles in order to see active trend. But I dont know if it is correct.

Some days ago, I trade EU and I think I miss BDP and I trade in incorrect direction.

If Mira or MO can give some of light about that (BDP) I would be so thanked.

Greeting from Venezuela.

Hi Elkin!
I can just tell you what i see, so i'm going to explain to you the process that brought me here.

First of all, I don't know if you have been on Doji's posts (on my thread and him). It's a very good starting point!
I was struggling with the "something" line when Doji helped me defining Momentum: what is Momentum for you?

It's simple and it fits with the 800+ pages of NLA :lol:

Price closes over the previous extreme:

Doji_Zone.png
Doji_Zone.png (4.65 KiB) Viewed 2387 times

Using a Sema will help you to sell high and buy low.

Btw don't get blind and read what MO told on this thread in the last 3-4 pages, I'm putting on a bar chart when I see momentum on bigger tf and i'm drawing some ovals around closes. I use the Fibo Tool to help myself finding midpoints or projections, since patterns are mainly spaced equally.

For Elkin.png
For Elkin.png (16.66 KiB) Viewed 2387 times

N.B. The Stop&Reverse concept is a nice Idea since you can relax your mind, price can't go in two directions at the same time!
Do you see how that short became a beautiful long?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Mira wrote:
Was Moses speaking to the Son?
He described what he saw and he said 'YHWH'.
I'm not talking about 'Jesus', but The Christ.

What THAT means? I don't know now, my English is basic.
'Who' refers to people and 'That' refers to things,
but THAT could be, i.e., "THAT ONE" too, is it correct?

If it's so I think that is missing something like "IS" or a word with a similar significance..

If you read the first post and the second post, with no language barrier, then you would know who Moses was speaking to:

that
[T͟Hat, T͟Hət]
PRONOUN
used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker:
"that's his wife over there"

I AM THAT I AM, do you get it now? Behold the hand, behold the nail, I AM sent me (I AM).

be·hold
[bəˈhōld]
VERB
archaic
literary
see or observe (a thing or person, especially a remarkable or impressive one):
"behold your king!"

original 1611:
And euery Spirit that confesseth not that Iesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God: and this is that spirit of Antichrist, whereof you haue heard, that it should come, and euen now already is it in the world.
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

Christian teaching (KJV):
1 John 4:3
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

Jesuit (spirit of antichrist) teaching:
1 John 4:3New International Version (NIV)
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Christ means 'messiah', the promised savior which should come.

Do you not know that salvation (I AM THAT I AM saves) is the image of God and that God is in the image?
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” -Romans 10:13

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. -Acts 4:12

“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.” -James 2:19

Christian teaching:
John 8:56-58King James Version (KJV)
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesuit (spirit of antichrist) teaching:
John 8:56-58New International Version (NIV)
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

This might come as a shock to you but Pope Francis is a liar and a murderer, like his father, the devil, & even pastors have become
drunken with the wine of her fornication and do bear false witness against God.

Even if you spoke English well and identified as a Christian you would be shocked by this word I show you for the spirit of antichrist has nearly overcome the saints.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue May 23, 2017 4:17 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:
So is this an Inception or what? :lol:

:lol: That will require a backstory:

"...and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:” -John 11:25

"...for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” -Genesis 2:17

Man lost the Spirit in whom he eternally lives and moves and has his being/soul.

Colossians 1:14-16King James Version (KJV)
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(NOTE: in the beginning [of creation] was the WORD [that creates] and the WORD was [in his mouth] and the WORD was 'GOD'; he created the image of himself, Jesus Christ)
16 For by him (the him in 14-15) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
John 8:24-25King James Version (KJV)
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
Genesis 1:1King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

I was a religious nut from about 17-21.
I do not understand how one could ever go back to that "phase" of life. Its dead, just as my enthusiasm for trading is about excited as a rock.

I do not see how you (mo), tro, and ict stay so wound up about it.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 23, 2017 5:27 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
I do not understand how one could ever go back to that "phase" of life. Its dead, just as my enthusiasm for trading is about excited as a rock.

If you knew him then you would understand,
but darkness is in your heart and mind such that the light within you is darkness.

If you could see then you would read your Bible again in the light and know that God is faithful to fulfill every promise;
how exciting is that!

for_you.png
for_you.png (85.34 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

If you knew him then you would understand,
but darkness is in your heart and mind such that the light within you is darkness.

If you could see then you would read your Bible again in the light and know that God is faithful to fulfill every promise;
how exciting is that!

for_Mira.png

Thanks for the image, I saved it because it helps a lot.
I need to let it work for a moment..

Return to “TheRumpledOne”