Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:The 500-Flip move for today. Other than my DAX move first thing, this was all I worked on today.

The Supply Zone made me doubly confident it was going to drop, not break.

Inked.US500.H1as18-flips17April9th18_LIcrop2.jpg

When I say ''all'' by the way, I'm not being flippant, this was a good, big-hitter of a trade. I literally mean that I was out for the rest of the day and couldn't have traded even if I wanted to.

I'd happily take one of those any day.

Lem, I'll have to admit occasionally I have a hard time figuring out where you enter and exit. So the arrow is your entry and the exit?

Sorry, I have problems inking up my charts too much, as I get hit with ''File Too Big'' warnings and can't post.

Anyway, all my entries will be based around Wick Zone principles. On any marked candle, I will either be entering as price crosses back into the body at either open or close level, or as it leaves past the high or low.

In the above trade, I have entered short back into the body, at the level of the inked white horizontal line, under the white arrow, so Short.

My trade computers are off for the night, so I don't have the exact close here in front of me. I will get that for you tomorrow.

However, my exits will vary, depending on the method. I am aiming for +5% on account on any given trade initially, including on the above 500-Flip set-up.

That may well be it and I'll close it out. However, it's likely that I will let it run on after that, locking in the +5% and if I am able and willing to baby-sit it, I will look to add-in at pull-backs/retraces initiated by micro-S+D Zones and/or a fib-map.

My trade-management will also depend on whether I am running a counter trade as well, for instance, if the original trigger has gone wrong - but that's another story :P

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:The 500-Flip move for today. Other than my DAX move first thing, this was all I worked on today.

The Supply Zone made me doubly confident it was going to drop, not break.

Inked.US500.H1as18-flips17April9th18_LIcrop2.jpg

When I say ''all'' by the way, I'm not being flippant, this was a good, big-hitter of a trade. I literally mean that I was out for the rest of the day and couldn't have traded even if I wanted to.

I'd happily take one of those any day.

Lem, I'll have to admit occasionally I have a hard time figuring out where you enter and exit. So the arrow is your entry and the exit?

Sorry, I have problems inking up my charts too much, as I get hit with ''File Too Big'' warnings and can't post.

Anyway, all my entries will be based around Wick Zone principles. On any marked candle, I will either be entering as price crosses back into the body at either open or close level, or as it leaves past the high or low.

In the above trade, I have entered short back into the body, at the level of the inked white horizontal line, under the white arrow, so Short.

My trade computers are off for the night, so I don't have the exact close here in front of me. I will get that for you tomorrow.

However, my exits will vary, depending on the method. I am aiming for +5% on account on any given trade initially, including on the above 500-Flip set-up.

That may well be it and I'll close it out. However, it's likely that I will let it run on after that, locking in the +5% and if I am able and willing to baby-sit it, I will look to add-in at pull-backs/retraces initiated by micro-S+D Zones and/or a fib-map.

My trade-management will also depend on whether I am running a counter trade as well, for instance, if the original trigger has gone wrong - but that's another story :P

"I am aiming for +5% on account on any given trade initially". I love and hate you at the same time, haha.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

"I am aiming for +5% on account on any given trade initially". I love and hate you at the same time, haha.

It can just as easily be seen as +5 pips. It's just a number to aim at. If I am in a trade and price stalls, I will happily bail, even if it's for +1 or +2 or whatever. I can always re-enter

There will also be days when I manage a lot more than +5% and those days give me a buffer against the bailed-early days.

I am looking to always finish the day in profit. That's the goal.

That actually reminds me of an interesting psychological experiment I know. I'm on my phone now but when I kick things off again tomorrow, I will post it up and see what you guys say about it.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:44 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

It can just as easily be seen as +5 pips. It's just a number to aim at. If I am in a trade and price stalls, I will happily bail, even if it's for +1 or +2 or whatever. I can always re-enter

There will also be days when I manage a lot more than +5% and those days give me a buffer against the bailed-early days.

I am looking to always finish the day in profit. That's the goal.

That actually reminds me of an interesting psychological experiment I know. I'm on my phone now but when I kick things off again tomorrow, I will post it up and see what you guys say about it.

Sounds good.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Mmmmmmm...Could make The Flip interesting...

S&P500Dailymmmmm10thApril18.png
S&P500Dailymmmmm10thApril18.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

S&P500Dailymmmmm10thApril18wide.png
S&P500Dailymmmmm10thApril18wide.png (41.27 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

Not a lot of info on the lower time-frames at the moment either.

We'll see.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Well, it came good in the end. Hardly a 100 mph sprint and I was always aware of the possibility and ready for any move to turn against me. However, apart from that probably slower-than-average move and a couple of small wobbles, it didn't really turn at all and it was very definitely worth hanging in for a bit longer.

WZ move long into the body.

500-Flip (18:00 bar reverses 17:00)

InkedS&P500H1as500-Flip10thApril18lastupdate_LIcrop.jpg
InkedS&P500H1as500-Flip10thApril18lastupdate_LIcrop.jpg (128.08 KiB) Viewed 1948 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Was a bit cautious with the 500-Flip this evening, as the set-up bar (17:00) had already dipped in and out of the Supply Zone above and I was worried the downward pressure would be enough to stop the reversal.

As such, I was happy to go in heavy, take a quick handful and run for the hills.

500-Flip (WZ back into the body).

InkedS&P500H1as500-Flip18-rev17April11th18_LIcrop.jpg
InkedS&P500H1as500-Flip18-rev17April11th18_LIcrop.jpg (159.81 KiB) Viewed 1911 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Was a bit cautious with the 500-Flip this evening, as the set-up bar (17:00) had already dipped in and out of the Supply Zone above and I was worried the downward pressure would be enough to stop the reversal.

As such, I was happy to go in heavy, take a quick handful and run for the hills.

500-Flip (WZ back into the body).

InkedS&P500H1as500-Flip18-rev17April11th18_LIcrop.jpg

You could have bagged another couple on top by taking the break of the low that came later...and in fact looking at the new candle just opened (19:00), if you had hung in there, you could still be in any re-entry long.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Was only interested in shorts today for the 500-Flip, as price was sitting at a Supply Zone on the m30 tf.

It did hang about doing not very much for a minute but then off it went - and I got the short I was waiting on.

500-Flip (WZ Short back into the body).

InkedS&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18_LIcrop.jpg
InkedS&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18_LIcrop.jpg (166.5 KiB) Viewed 2115 times

It continued on rather nicely...

S&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18movedon.png
S&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18movedon.png (29.09 KiB) Viewed 2115 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Was only interested in shorts today for the 500-Flip, as price was sitting at a Supply Zone on the m30 tf.

It did hang about doing not very much for a minute but then off it went - and I got the short I was waiting on.

500-Flip (WZ Short back into the body).

InkedS&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18_LIcrop.jpg

It continued on rather nicely...

S&P500H1as500-FlipApril12th18movedon.png

Beautiful! Dolar_Smile
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Return to “TheRumpledOne”