Jekell and Hyde trading

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Jekell and Hyde trading

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 am

Pjort wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Pjort wrote:Thanks for sharing your realtime trading charts...
V8 sounds like generous person.

What chart software and broker do you use if I may ask?

I am tired of Ext Capital which is ny current broker. A too smart spreadbet dealer...

I use multiple brokers. Some of which no longer accept us clients. But I was looking at trying Gains and IB's larger size accounts they offer, plus LMAX. I will post how I like them.

V8 is the nicest and most generous person ever. But he is also very calculating and ruthless. He paid for my schooling cuz I was going into law (his own personal defense lawyer) and he gets a nice cut of my trading profits. I actually kind of feel bad, cuz before I came around he had planned on funding a member on Kreslik with a 6 figure account and have them make a zero.

But his favorite charities are St. Jude and Make a Wish Foundation. My final test before I can trade my money is to take a 100 account and add 3 zeros to it. His thought is that trading changes when your trading your own money and not being coached by someone. Also that money is strictly donated (hence why I challenged John S.).

But onanda, gain, IB or any US broker should be ok until you start playing with bigger lots. Look at DC's thread he trades's up to 10 lot's on a trade from what I have seen. Alaismith seems to make consistent gains with who ever is his broker. Same with TRO and westcountry.

I think we might be in the "Golden Age" of retail forex brokers. Were they are actually pretty honest cuz they are trying to out do each other and get other companies traders. The 2 red flags for me would be if they reject your trade (especially a market order) and/or making a extreme spread (think 10-100 pips) just to clear SL or to stop you from getting into a trade.

Hello Hyde,

Thank you very much for your thought about broker and other important issue in life. I find it very generous of you to share both your trading experience and tell about your relation with MR. V8...
It is great to read about his confidence in trading but also to hear about your relation. For me personal it is at far to lonely endeavor to study trading online with out any real time traders around. I am a very social person so I need to tell and hear personnel stories... I live in a suborn of Copenhagen area and make my daily living as a self employed craftsman- Great using my hands talking design with customers and actually earn better than my phd science studying wife... Though globalization has filled small Denmark with a lot annoying cheap worker from east I still make it. (no offense polish workers...) It is globalization that makes brexit and trumps... like or not... LOL

For me studying trading have given me a lot thoughts about being profitable, not only in trading but also in life general.
Maybe right now I am more profitable than I ever will be... God health a loving woman my two precious boys age 3 and 20. Living in a safe relatively rich country. hmm...
Many thoughts about support resistance, reversal, exit strategies stop-loss etc,,,

I think about life it is "The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"...

About brokers I now have an Oanda account which seems to work fine and btw I also have APM future account whis made som pretty good scalping on at the e-mini... doubled a 3K account in 2 weeks but suddenly I was run over by some breakouts...And in one week the 6k was gone...
And now for the last 2-3 years I have been around this forum and other places to just watch and learn. And maybe trade seriously again soon.
Best to you and say hello from me to MR v8

Thank you for sharing Pjort. Yes I find trading to be a very lonely and boring job (except when marking up charts, that I love). It sounds like u are doing good in life.

Futures and scalping the ES is the next big plan, aiming for summer. Currently doing research and studying.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Not happy with today. 2 wins and 2 losses. Wins were bigger then the losses but the process just didn't seem right.
Attachments
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (47.59 KiB) Viewed 2806 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 am

70 pips off 2 buyzone trades. 1 buy at 2am est and one sell at 3 (exited at median line).
Attachments
eurjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png
eurjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png (38.54 KiB) Viewed 2781 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:14 am

The power of angles. Thank you MO, Jala and all the other cone heads.
Attachments
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (51.39 KiB) Viewed 2727 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:40 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:The power of angles. Thank you MO, Jala and all the other cone heads.

Cool! I'm trying to see what you're seeing.. angles are still a :?: for me.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 am

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:The power of angles. Thank you MO, Jala and all the other cone heads.

Agree with Mira. I don't understand the 15 degree angle concept.

Would love to see Mr Hyde post some charts with 15 degree angles and tell us in advance where he plans to go long or short, so that we could all understand the magic of 15 degree angles!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 am

us500cash-d1-fx-choice-limited.png
us500cash-d1-fx-choice-limited.png (39.18 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (43.72 KiB) Viewed 2694 times
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png (47.77 KiB) Viewed 2694 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:42 pm

There are 8 check nmarks. follow left to right

1. Price moved to far to fast, blew past the angle. Into a daily, weekly, monthly low and a 4h zline. Buy with a rat trade.
2. Price again went past the angle into a 4hr MZ. We got 15m momo out and it created a 1hr dragon line. Sold into support.
3. Price wicked support and bounced up.
4. Price is in 15m momo, rat trade sell.
5. Price closed below support on the 1hr.
6. Price hit top of triangle and was in a MZ. Sell rat trade.
7. Price went the distance of the apex of tri, back into the lows. Then formed a 123, buy the TTE, exit at 50% of the big 1hr down candle
8. Started selling at the 50%, then price consolidated and formed another tri and u can see price just blew out again

You can see all my orders on the chart, so yes that was a real trade I took
Attachments
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1-2.png
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1-2.png (69.24 KiB) Viewed 2681 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:28 pm

John S. wrote:
Mira wrote:

Agree with Mira. I don't understand the 15 degree angle concept.

Would love to see Mr Hyde post some charts with 15 degree angles and tell us in advance where he plans to go long or short, so that we could all understand the magic of 15 degree angles!

I post almost all my trades and what Im planning. But here is the end result of a 3 week trade using angles.

Still waiting for you to share anything of value.
Attachments
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1-6.png
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1-6.png (97.89 KiB) Viewed 2846 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:There are 8 check nmarks. follow left to right

1. Price moved to far to fast, blew past the angle. Into a daily, weekly, monthly low and a 4h zline. Buy with a rat trade.
2. Price again went past the angle into a 4hr MZ. We got 15m momo out and it created a 1hr dragon line. Sold into support.
3. Price wicked support and bounced up.
4. Price is in 15m momo, rat trade sell.
5. Price closed below support on the 1hr.
6. Price hit top of triangle and was in a MZ. Sell rat trade.
7. Price went the distance of the apex of tri, back into the lows. Then formed a 123, buy the TTE, exit at 50% of the big 1hr down candle
8. Started selling at the 50%, then price consolidated and formed another tri and u can see price just blew out again

You can see all my orders on the chart, so yes that was a real trade I took

Thank you Mr. Hyde,

this helps a lot! I know that angles are subjective but I'm trying to follow you in their construction:

so do we start from a double hook/Z-Formation and then we wait for price to violate our lines and come back in?
(I used the same lines to draw smaller cones and to resize the pa)
And what about triangles? They concentrate the pa until price breaks out, but it looks as if you need to be in BEFORE the largest move.. or am i confused?

Thank you much for your help! :D

for Mr.Hyde.png
for Mr.Hyde.png (48.63 KiB) Viewed 3009 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Return to “beginners forum”