Trading ideas and strategies

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

IN-XS

Trading ideas and strategies

Postby IN-XS » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I have not visited Kreslik for a long time, but I am going to change that. Its nice to see some of the old crowd still posting.

How is everyone doing and most importantly is anyone trading for a living?

I have decided to start a new topic as I did not want to annoy any of the regular members with off topic questions that may not relate to your current ideas.

I want to make this an area where we could share ideas and possibly build some sort of trading strategy. As you all know in forex it is hard to gain the correct knowledge, that is my main problem and I am hoping it is something I can change here. With so many lies and decieit all over the web surrounding this industry, it is hard to know where to look or who to listen to. Hopefully some of you on here can give me some sort of guidance or steer me in the right direction.

My interest in forex started when I joined Kreslik, but here I am today and I have not really progressed, other than the knowledge I have gained from learning hard lessons. I am a realistic and hard working individual who just needs the correct knowledge to achieve my dream of becoming a successful trader.

Any and all ideas, information, knowledge or criticism will be appreciated.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Re: Trading ideas and strategies

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:35 pm

IN-XS wrote:Hello everyone,

I have not visited Kreslik for a long time, but I am going to change that. Its nice to see some of the old crowd still posting.

How is everyone doing and most importantly is anyone trading for a living?

I have decided to start a new topic as I did not want to annoy any of the regular members with off topic questions that may not relate to your current ideas.

I want to make this an area where we could share ideas and possibly build some sort of trading strategy. As you all know in forex it is hard to gain the correct knowledge, that is my main problem and I am hoping it is something I can change here. With so many lies and decieit all over the web surrounding this industry, it is hard to know where to look or who to listen to. Hopefully some of you on here can give me some sort of guidance or steer me in the right direction.

My interest in forex started when I joined Kreslik, but here I am today and I have not really progressed, other than the knowledge I have gained from learning hard lessons. I am a realistic and hard working individual who just needs the correct knowledge to achieve my dream of becoming a successful trader.

Any and all ideas, information, knowledge or criticism will be appreciated.

You should write down all of the reasons why you think that you have not progressed:
1) searching for the 'perfect' entry
2) whipsaw
3) moving stops
4) large initial position size
5) etc
and then go from there.

I sit down every day and ask myself how I can be more like TRO while also being true to my own beliefs.
TRO is the Emerald Wizard, the rest of us are just living in his city.

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Great to see you come back and finish the journey. Im sure I speak for most that have made it, we will help where we can.

doji
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

tiptip

Postby tiptip » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:19 pm

you welcome in-xs, i am new here and would also want someone to feed me with the correct facts about trading.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”