ZLINES!!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm no z-line expert but it appears to me that you are entering before the momo bar is even closed. It increased the amount of drawdown you must sit through and also increases your stop. this means you are entering on the Illusion. It seems to have worked out for you so far and even got you into the trade at a better price in a couple instances but may also increase the risk of the trade panning out. Hmmmmm
Are you doing this live?
JMHO. like I said, I may be way off here so ask the powers that be if what I"m saying makes sense.

It's more like you are just trading the semafor after a pullback and then riding to where there is held profit from previous breakout. That's great if it is really a pullback and the semafor does not get pushed a greater distance. There is another guy on here doing that, trading semafor to semafor but he has a system that gives him conformaiton that the push is done.
More Hmmmmm.
Great job raking in pips, I must say.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Thanks for the opinion Procharged. I also think I am not doing what a Zline trade really is. But its making me pips. Ill keep reading to learn all I can.
I am trading live 3clipz strategy. I am on demo woth Zlines. I wan to add it to my tool box.

JUAN

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:47 am

Does a zl stay in play, (continue to be extended across the chart) until it has been broken by the wick or the body of a closed candle? I thought the body, ie if a zl is only wicked by a closed candle the Sup/Res has held, but I notice some indi are not drawing that way.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:27 am

Humble wrote:Does a zl stay in play, (continue to be extended across the chart) until it has been broken by the wick or the body of a closed candle? I thought the body, ie if a zl is only wicked by a closed candle the Sup/Res has held, but I notice some indi are not drawing that way.

edit--------------------------------
i do not use the indicators to draw mine. for me it is just a visual thing---- where did the momo kick in from---- where are traders sitting with profit.

not sure how to explain this in words---------------

again i do this a tad bit different than everyone else

if i have a zl--say on the h1, and whether it be the next bar or 10 bars later, we come back in and zl those traders i consider that zl to be void after it happens.--

however

i will look at a mz a little bit different. i keep that zone as a reference point. if we come into it one time and then move away from it and then come back in and the price action dictates that it is holding i may take another trade off of it

for me anyway

1. it is all about the held profit---that after all is what we are trading for.
-------once you see traders holding profit, then you see an opportunity

2. then u need a reason to shoot for that held profit
------- that reason is momentum.

3. u have to understand how to use multiple time frames. its not hard---u just have a reference of what is happening on the monthly-4hr, then dial down to the shorter time frames and trade it
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:40 am

i would see if you can get MightyOne to chime in and give you the correct answer
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:21 pm

JESGPY wrote:Thanks for the opinion Procharged. I also think I am not doing what a Zline trade really is. But its making me pips. Ill keep reading to learn all I can.
I am trading live 3clipz strategy. I am on demo woth Zlines. I wan to add it to my tool box.

JUAN

I really think the confusion about ZeroLines has to do more with people thinking they are a trading system.

ZeroLines are a methodology, a concept, and a way of seeing price action

Once you SEE the ZeroLines and it makes sense "one" must develope there own way of trading them.

1. I trade ZeroLines from breakouts to held profit from other breakouts similar to how JUAN has shown.

2. I also trade using MightyZones as Support/Resistance areas and trade away from them.

3. I also use MOMO and the Mightyzone of the MOMO candle to make entries.

4. I do this on multiple time frames, althought I started out learning it exclusivly on H1.

I posted some of my charts in the NLA along with MO, ES/PIP, Zapinig, and Dragon each of us using ZeroLine methodology in slightly different ways.

PICTURE: A perfect setup in my opinion of #2 from the above list. Then 2 candles later after the green arrow there is a folllow-up entry as I explain in #3 from above.
Attachments
aliasgbpusdsep18m5.gif
aliasgbpusdsep18m5.gif (9.22 KiB) Viewed 2333 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”