ZLine Coaching

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 pm

scratty wrote:Thanks Jalarupa. Congrats, those are nice trades.

I have Q's on the following interessting text on your chart:
Current Leverage is 4x2% looking to hit it with a big stick! Like MO says get leverage out quickly as CC's close over lines..

1. How do you calculate "current leverage"
2. What does hit the leverage with a big stick (Momo) mean?
3. Does it mean to get the leverage out quickly when cc's close over/under a line against your position?

Im sorry for the probably very stupid questions. But i think there are important messages behind it for me! Thanks already!

:oops:
Well Current leverage is my risk % multiplied by the current open positions I have on book...

1 We at 5x2% until I closed one of the 2% off for my daily target of over +5 MPIP(+6.2)

2 Hitting it with a BIG STICK is when you get yourself into enough profit cushion to warrant some aggression... The way I understand MO's style when its time to hit the button you must HIT IT! :evil:
With ya profit cushion in tact you can get aggressive and just keep playing the larger time frame game (which is where we all wanna be really). I just ensure I keep bagging pips at 2% to build up more cushion for my stop losses...

3 well basically I look to see if CC's close over a line... if they do then I get interested...Like today the CC's closed below the Daily Open (A HUGE line for me) and then My bias was strongly short... Keeping my average above daily open I ensured I only took a small amount of heat for a trade that is currently sitting at +12.5% and I've banked 2.5%.

I have the idea along with others on Kreslik that the Euro is in s**t... so I'm gonna keep my trades over the weekend and see if I can perhaps sell a pullback If price can close below a line on a H4 chart... (which I hope for) Otherwise I'll take some profits leaving a profit cushion and get aggressive again with the shorts when price starts heading that way convincingly again...

I donno... I'm still new to the whole concept of currency trading and I am fortunate to be mentored by the best in the business on this website, so thank you all for your invaluable input and guidance.

Bern

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 pm

scratty wrote:Hello Hello Hello Hello:roll:

I feel like im talking to myself during London-Session... hope when the US wake up now, there will be more action in the forum

I was waiting patiently for the US to confirm my shorts on the EU... it was beautiful! Welcome Welcome! :D

I'm sure Ajay and possibly you too were riding the wave down with me ;)

scratty

Postby scratty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
scratty wrote:Hello Hello Hello Hello:roll:

I feel like im talking to myself during London-Session... hope when the US wake up now, there will be more action in the forum

I was waiting patiently for the US to confirm my shorts on the EU... it was beautiful! Welcome Welcome! :D

I'm sure Ajay and possibly you too were riding the wave down with me ;)
No, i didnt find my entry on that move:-(

...but made some smaller move profits today. So im ok with it ;-)
Lose professionally!

MAXiMUS_

Postby MAXiMUS_ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Go rest a bit guys :) Monday will come fast so take a deep breath this weekend :)

I'm reading you all but first I need to go trough whole z-line topic by Luxx and then maybe I will post something.

Good Luck
"It is stupid to fight a battle that you cannot win, and you cannot win unless you have properly planned for it". - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MAXiMUS_

z-line?

Postby MAXiMUS_ » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am

Hiya, this is entry / exit on cable M15 chart... Is it good or bad ?
Attachments
2010.12.11GK01.gif
2010.12.11GK01.gif (18.4 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
"It is stupid to fight a battle that you cannot win, and you cannot win unless you have properly planned for it". - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

scratty

Postby scratty » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

MAXiMUS_ wrote:Hiya, this is entry / exit on cable M15 chart... Is it good or bad ?
nice one maximus. Whent with Momo/MZ, closed wick on zline...
from my point of view: A+
Lose professionally!

Xwing76

Postby Xwing76 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Good thread, would like some constructive criticism. Just entered short I post result later see how it went

Xwing76

Postby Xwing76 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Out -6 pips after close of this large 15m candle, probably mistake trading against 4h momentum

Xwing76

Postby Xwing76 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Annoying picked the wrong pair, I had all these lines marked out this morning and it played out perfectly to the PIP!!

Short off h4 extreme could have added when support becomes resistance and hits target z line to the PIP

scratty

Postby scratty » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

hey jalarupa

wanted to post an answer to this long time ago. Im kind of busy (swiss army). And drunk, so sorry for low niveau :oops:

For 1) This is very straight forward. It is your total risk exposure. 5 Positions with 2% Risk means 10% Risk total. But with profit cushion and time to exit before s**t hits the fan...

For 2/3 im to drunk to think about it ritght now. But i want to come back to these twos... :lol:

Jalarupa wrote:
scratty wrote:Thanks Jalarupa. Congrats, those are nice trades.

I have Q's on the following interessting text on your chart:
Current Leverage is 4x2% looking to hit it with a big stick! Like MO says get leverage out quickly as CC's close over lines..

1. How do you calculate "current leverage"
2. What does hit the leverage with a big stick (Momo) mean?
3. Does it mean to get the leverage out quickly when cc's close over/under a line against your position?

Im sorry for the probably very stupid questions. But i think there are important messages behind it for me! Thanks already!

:oops:
Well Current leverage is my risk % multiplied by the current open positions I have on book...

1 We at 5x2% until I closed one of the 2% off for my daily target of over +5 MPIP(+6.2)

2 Hitting it with a BIG STICK is when you get yourself into enough profit cushion to warrant some aggression... The way I understand MO's style when its time to hit the button you must HIT IT! :evil:
With ya profit cushion in tact you can get aggressive and just keep playing the larger time frame game (which is where we all wanna be really). I just ensure I keep bagging pips at 2% to build up more cushion for my stop losses...

3 well basically I look to see if CC's close over a line... if they do then I get interested...Like today the CC's closed below the Daily Open (A HUGE line for me) and then My bias was strongly short... Keeping my average above daily open I ensured I only took a small amount of heat for a trade that is currently sitting at +12.5% and I've banked 2.5%.

I have the idea along with others on Kreslik that the Euro is in s**t... so I'm gonna keep my trades over the weekend and see if I can perhaps sell a pullback If price can close below a line on a H4 chart... (which I hope for) Otherwise I'll take some profits leaving a profit cushion and get aggressive again with the shorts when price starts heading that way convincingly again...

I donno... I'm still new to the whole concept of currency trading and I am fortunate to be mentored by the best in the business on this website, so thank you all for your invaluable input and guidance.

Bern
Lose professionally!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”