Zeitgeist

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:16 pm

I do not believe in the classification of humans by race.

I think it is one of our greatest mistakes.

We are all the same thing, any differences that have developed are only due to geographic isolations for extended periods of time. We are all the same, yet we are all 100% unique, thus a classification is meaningless. The world is becoming a lot more globalized with people from all over the world intermixing making the concept of race even more irrelevant.

I think we have to be careful when we look at number patterns in a complex world. One could find patterns everywhere if they looked for it.
Life is just a journey

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm

No man, not race as "white", "black",....

That is meiningless.

Race as a civilization....as an era...as a period in the history

I guess you didn t click on the link :)

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:30 pm

The Number 23

It reminds me of this movie I saw where he keeps seeing the number 23 everywhere.

Our minds will keep attracting more and more of whatever we want to see more of and it will block out from our perception anything that does not pertain to it.
Life is just a journey

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

I clicked on it :)

I saw:

"Central Asia
India, South Asia
Babylon, Chaldea, Egypt
Greece, Rome
Anglo-Saxon, Teutonic
Latin America
United States & Canada"

Not white, black etc, but region based races which is basically the same thing as white / black in my mind. White or black developed due to regional geographic differences.
Life is just a journey

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:Jalarupa, I don't have a clue what he was talking about in that video ???

Well kindly allow me to attempt to enlighten you, although may I mention from the offset that I am unqualified to be discussing such topics in great detail.

What His Divine Grace was talking about comes from the Veda. The Veda is the old religious manuscript in existence today and the word Veda translated from its sanskrit root means Knowledge.

It includes instructions and information on astrology, medicine, construction, military art, dance, music, theology, science, meditation, yoga and of course religion.

The Guru is here to remove the clouds of ignorance that keep the embodied soul in a state of forgetfulness of its true nature (your and my true nature) by presenting this knowledge as it is written in the Veda's.

So he was talking about 5000 years ago when the Earth was ruled by one King. Maharaj Paraksit - Who was a very exemplary king during his rule the Earth was exiting a yuga or AGE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga) the Earth was leaving the age of Dwarpara and entering the iron age of Kali or the current age of hypocrisy. The discussion goes around this shift in the ages from an age where true Kings ruled the Earth (think Egypt) and their technology, innovation and understanding of the universe was much more adept than what we have available to us today (as per the Veda's). He talks about how these kings ruled via a system called Varnasrama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varnasrama) where a king a Kṣatriya or warrior would take instruction from the Brahmins or First class of men - And to understand this arrangement best you should know that these people lived by a different standard than what we live by today where our so-called priesthood is corrupt to the core (no offense to any Vatican supporters here). The Brahmin of the previous age was a mendicant and would renounce all worldly opulence and property for the sole purpose of serving God.

The Guru goes on to strongly criticize modern society (and this was the early 70's) who allow themselves to be ruled by a 4th class man... or Sūdras (working class). He makes the argument that; How can we be happy if we are lead by and look up to these 4th class rascals and thieves. The entire system (a system which is meant to preserve order and law) is flipped onto its head and now instead of being lead by an ideal man or ideal class of Brahmins who are or were incorruptible due to their natural detachment to such persuasions. Baring in mind that this was 5000 years ago when the Yuga's shifted and now these standards no longer apply, because in fact there are no Brahmins on the planet anymore, we there are but they are very rare and generally one who calls himself a Brahmin is not a true Brahmin. The Guru then goes on to establish what a true Brahmin is and lays down 4 simple principals of self regulation that anyone who is to be designated with the title of a first class man abide by and they are no meat eating, no intoxication, no illicit sex and no gambling. I personally can think of not ONE stateman or ruler that has not engaged in any of the above... Gandhi comes close but then again he was well versed in the Bhagavad-Gita so he understood the science of religion and the science of life and the Self.

So yes, I posted the video to shine some light on why we are in such a pickle worldwide, its because we are being lead by 4th class individuals, which is very much a sign of the times we are living in or the AGE in which we are living so in fact its our destiny to suffer through this hypocrisy and war and ultimate retribution at the hands of Kalki (see Revelations)

What can we do about it...? well we can change ourselves into anything better than 4th class... How you do it is up to you, I'm not saying you should shave your head bald and move into the first Hare Krishna temple you come across... I'm just saying the only way you can get a better experience out of this evil world is to change your consciousness into one which inspires people to do the same for their own betterment.

Hope this draws some light to your comment... if not I will be happy to recommend a book which will deliver this insight and much more (as I said unqualified) to help you better understand the world that the powers that be would rather we forget because it ultimately gives us greater power than them, because it gives us a peak behind the illusory curtain...
:smt065

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks,

Never heard of any of this before.
Life is just a journey

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:I clicked on it :)

I saw:

"Central Asia
India, South Asia
Babylon, Chaldea, Egypt
Greece, Rome
Anglo-Saxon, Teutonic
Latin America
United States & Canada"

Not white, black etc, but region based races which is basically the same thing as white / black in my mind. White or black developed due to regional geographic differences.

These are just names for civilizations...

Orthodox history registers (but doesn't t know most of it) most names from above list, for example: Mesopotamia, Babylon, Egypt, Chinese dynasties, Greek civilization, Roman empire, Aztec/toltek, and currently we are living in western world, which is lead by north America.

So it s not about geography, or color or some sort of separation it is about civilization as a whole. Each one has it s own life cycle and its "gravitational center".

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm

"These are just names for civilizations... "

Ok, I understand :)
Life is just a journey

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:The Number 23

It reminds me of this movie I saw where he keeps seeing the number 23 everywhere.

Our minds will keep attracting more and more of whatever we want to see more of and it will block out from our perception anything that does not pertain to it.

And why traders need to deliberately watch for pattern failure, since the mind ignores failed patterns by default.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Postby Karma » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 pm

http://www.fulldocumentary.net/

I've got all sorts bookmarked

I'm about to watch a video about how to take care of chickens! :D
"Profit is found in a thinking mind. If you come to this . . . with pen and paper in hand then you will fail to find the beauty that exists within yourself." - MightyOne

Return to “TheRumpledOne”