Why You Lose At Trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

carlosplata

ebook donation

Postby carlosplata » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 am

Hey TRO,

I sent you a donation today. Please let me know when can I receive the ebook.

Thanks,

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

:smt023 Relativity wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:"The 1-tick chart is the REAL MARKET. Any other time period
is a conceptual representation of what occurred between 2
points in time." -TRO

TRO,

Could you elaborate on that?

Thank you

Bars/candles have open, high, low, close for the time period.

That represents what happened during that time period.

A 1 minute chart has all the ticks that happened during that minute. It could be 1 tick or 1 million. But all you see is the open, high, low and close.

So it is a CONCEPTUAL REPRESENTATION of what happened during that minute.

This means candles are already an indicator by itself. Hence why it is possible to trade without other indicators. LOL

I really like that statement, Relativity.

I guess that means a Green Rat Reversal is Red/ Green/ and then breaking the high is a Green 'crossover'

and

a Red Rat Reversal is Green/ Red/ and then breaking the low is the Red 'crossover'. :D

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:newschool, I am not sure what you are talking about!?!

I'm thinking newschool means 'donation' as a term for giving without expecting anything in return.

example, when the Red Cross/Salvation Army is ringing their bell by their Red Kettle and I give a donation into it, I'm not expecting them to give me a pamphlet back in return since I put some coins in.

[font=Verdana]>>but not that I'm taking part or sides in a debate over what to call this<<[/font]

Conversely/inversely/obversely/transversely, art museums have "suggested donations" (usually posted by the entrance {as opposed to, by the exit}, where they give you a minimum dollar amount) which you are expected to contribute before taking a stroll and gander at the masterpieces within.

For What Its Worth, I just hope you keep a few t-shirts on hand. :lol:
(any chance you'll make a few of them in small?)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

:lol: genlogins wrote:...Today however, I had company, my Forex mentor. [highlight=lightgrey][font=Tahoma]Well, I started with her, but I know more now than her.[/font][/highlight] ...

Congratulations on your achievement gen,
Now you should make MightyOne your mentor, how about that...and see how long it takes before you can EVER use THAT sentence again!!! (replacing 'him' instead of 'her', of course) :smt046 :smt043

{hint: don't hold your breath...or your kids breath...or your kid's kid's breath. LOL}

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

TygerKrane wrote:

I'm thinking newschool means 'donation' as a term for giving without expecting anything in return.

example, when the Red Cross/Salvation Army is ringing their bell by their Red Kettle and I give a donation into it, I'm not expecting them to give me a pamphlet back in return since I put some coins in.

[font=Verdana]>>but not that I'm taking part or sides in a debate over what to call this<<[/font]

Conversely/inversely/obversely/transversely, art museums have "suggested donations" (usually posted by the entrance {as opposed to, by the exit}, where they give you a minimum dollar amount) which you are expected to contribute before taking a stroll and gander at the masterpieces within.

If they don't have candy or a little American flag then I'm not donating ;)

"WHAT! NO CANDY? NO FLAG? BUZZ OFF!"

The only time I eat Tootsie Rolls is when I donate and that is what makes them so special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayjR8Qbyfc

I do agree that calling an item "donational"= name your own price and is therefore a sale.
You could donate out of the kindness of your heart and TRO will still give you something in return (like the "donational" Tootsie Rolls) in which case it is simply a thank you.

So whether it is a sale or a thank you depends on your motives :wink:

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:24 pm

TygerKrane wrote:

Oh geez, more donation debates?

Sierra Club gives you a rucksack if you make a $20 or more donation to join. They do NOT sell rucksacks.

I believe I have a couple of small DTB shirts left.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

hopearisen

Re: Why You Lose At Trading

Postby hopearisen » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Why You Lose At Trading

Why You Lose At Trading is my latest eBook. It lists the major reasons you lose at trading and ways to prevent them.

I waited until GROUNDHOG DAY to release Why You Lose At Trading because just like the movie GROUNDHOG DAY, you are doomed to keep repeating your errors until you finally figure it out.

Why You Lose At Trading is DONATIONAL. Click below to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... d=10849251
Attachments
4tro consid.gif
Hey TRO,
Let me start by showing appreciation to you guys hard work to save traders from unwarrented lose due to ill-information and loads of kudus goes to you,Avery.

I'm new to trading and I'm willing to learn and be successful,so I have initiated this
4tro consid.gif (44.54 KiB) Viewed 5451 times

hopearisen

Re: Why You Lose At Trading

Postby hopearisen » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:22 am

Please, see attached post above my error.

Hey TRO,
Let me start by showing appreciation to you guys hard work to save traders from unwarrented lose due to ill-information and loads of kudus goes to you,Avery.

I'm new to trading and I'm willing to learn and be successful,so I have initiated this by reading your treads and just getting your donational ebook "why you lose at trading",after gone through I have few clarification and opinion regarding;
1) you have been very sincerely honest with your write book but I'm not really clear on determining the EDGE based no your method of trade what you see and making price the indicator.
2) The most profiable currency pair when trading long or short and should the plan be base solely on reversal and breakout trading in one direction;either red cat or green cat.
3) In which direction would you suggest to an aspiring successful trader trade red rat or green rat ,at what time and currency pair.Im really curious on this.
3) if you would give your consent on a particular indicator from your wealth of indicators to trade with,which ones would you suggest and how can I get it.
I dont mean to be inquesitive,its just that it help me to learn quickly. finally where can I get you ebook you promised to release by 2010 ending 'winning at trading'.
Oh, one more- how can I trade gap fading on mondays as shown in the attachment.

Thank you for your usuall help and understanding.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Hope,

IMO there are no gaps, I may be wrong. But, if you take a look at the tick chart, the things that you see as gaps, are in reality your broker starting point giving you the price value.

So, when you have a GAP, it is because when your server starts showing you the value at that time, Australian servers are already in play a long time and if price moves are big, than it shows to you as gaps.
================================================

The Way To Money Is Using Simplicity And Take Small Loses

================================================

hopearisen

Postby hopearisen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi genlogins,
I really appreciate your response,thank you

Return to “TheRumpledOne”