who really understand what MO is talking about(MO KEEP AWAY)

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 pm

lukx wrote:
bredin wrote:Lukx,

Please realize soon that it really makes no difference where you put your line... price will show you what to do....

If you look at dragons turning points (http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4720) they are just lines. RATs are just lines, Fat Cats are just lines.....

It is only important how price reacts to your line... close above, close below..... wick in, wick doll, wick away.... bounce, surge, retrace, momo.....

You appear to be unable to see the difference between HOW to and WHY to.... WHY is ALWAYS more important than HOW, since a reason WHY will force the brain to think of HOW it can be achieved, but knowing HOW will not force the brain to think of WHY something should be done.

So, Lukx, WHY do you need to be a successful trader? once you answer that at the level where failure is no longer an option your brain will work on HOW you can trade successfully, only then will 'something' become meaningful.

G.

hmm this is interesting... basically I know WHY since the beginning. You may not believe me but it's not standard "I want to be a millionaire". Basically I want to have money if someone from my family will have health problems so I could help. I need money so when I got cancer (and really might happen because it runs hard in my family) I got money for best and expensive treatment. The rest is standard, I'm sic of my job where I have to wait 2 to 3 months to got salary (yep, I got this huge delays when receiving salary) and this would be all.

WARNING - I AM ABOUT TO SOUND VERY CRAZY INDEED

All good, intellectual reasons.

All useless.

A Mentor of mine explained this to me a long time ago, when I was going through the same issues in another venture... I could write down 100 WHYs.... but they were all in my head. He continued:

WHY IS NOT AN INTELLECTUAL QUESTION.
[highlight=red]WHY IS AN EMOTIONAL QUESTION.[/highlight]

There are 2 kinds of knowledge. We are all familiar with the only one that gets credit in society: Intellectual Knowledge... (My Mentor called it Head Knowledge), you can see it paid tribute to on 1000 TV quiz shows, 1000000 schools and universities have become shrines to it.... but its not the important one.
The second knowledge is Heart Knowledge. Things of emotional value appear to be actually stored in the heart (theres a rather interesting study of heart-transplant patients who develop likes for things their donors loved doing), and not in the head.

Your WHYs must stir a reaction in your heart when you think of them: some actual pain at the thought of your family unable to pay a medical bill, the joy you will feel when you tell your boss "Im Retiring", The Freedom you will have to do what needs to be done rather then what someone else will allow you to do, the smell of the leather in a brand new car, the entertainment of getting the finance guy at the dealership to explain all your payment options for an hour or more and then telling him "thats way too complicated, I think I'll just pay cash". The stronger the reaction to your WHYs the better... surround yourself with visual reminders of your WHYs.

At the risk of sounding crazier, Your head can be lied to; it has been said that anything you hear 6 times or more becomes truth to your brain.... This is the power of affirmations. I became a profitable trader about 2 weeks after I started using this affirmation "It is easy to make money trading."

Lie to yourself, its very profitable ;)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 pm

trueblueTEX wrote:How much do you sell the videos for?

Laugh_Smile

You crack me up man! This ain't some snake oil salespitch where I send you all to a hard sell link with thousands of made up testimonials and photoshopped brokerage statements :lol:

My videos are for my use. They probably would be of limited value to anyone else who doesn't think like I do.

What would be of value would be if you made your OWN vidoes. That's what I'm saying. But that requires work - and most people would rather talk about trading than trade. Hell that needs to be my new signature.
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 am

Ed, I was just joking about making videos of yourself.

Now,on a more serious note.

I would give anything (except lots of money; I don't have that, yet) to spend a couple of days with a successful trader and just watch and listen to everything he does and says.

That being unlikely, a video of a successful trader's "typical" day would be the next best thing. A video that contains a lot of self-narration would be awesome.

I know that it would be mostly a boring video but I think that some "aha-experience" would be embedded in there.

Looking at charts after a trade is kind of like performing an autopsy to try to understand human biology. You can learn where all the organs go but you'll never know what the hell they do.

You up for a documentary???

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 am

bredin wrote:

G.

Actually, Bredin, I think what you have said is pretty damn good stuff.

Except that it might not be a good idea to lie to yourself about your bank balance when you are writing that check. 8) 8) 8)

I think I will actually pick up your daily motivational saying.
Thanks

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 am

TEX,
its only good to lie to yourself i the right way... you cant include others! Writing 6 Bad cheques does not improve things... Ive tried that ;)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:29 am

bredin wrote: the smell of the leather in a brand new car, the entertainment of getting the finance guy at the dealership to explain all your payment options for an hour or more and then telling him "thats way too complicated, I think I'll just pay cash". G.

:lol: I think I'll make mine a BMW dealer.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 am

bredin wrote:

All good, intellectual reasons.

All useless.

A Mentor of mine explained this to me a long time ago, when I was going through the same issues in another venture... I could write down 100 WHYs.... but they were all in my head. He continued:

WHY IS NOT AN INTELLECTUAL QUESTION.
[highlight=red]WHY IS AN EMOTIONAL QUESTION.[/highlight]

There are 2 kinds of knowledge. We are all familiar with the only one that gets credit in society: Intellectual Knowledge... (My Mentor called it Head Knowledge), you can see it paid tribute to on 1000 TV quiz shows, 1000000 schools and universities have become shrines to it.... but its not the important one.
The second knowledge is Heart Knowledge. Things of emotional value appear to be actually stored in the heart (theres a rather interesting study of heart-transplant patients who develop likes for things their donors loved doing), and not in the head.

Your WHYs must stir a reaction in your heart when you think of them: some actual pain at the thought of your family unable to pay a medical bill, the joy you will feel when you tell your boss "Im Retiring", The Freedom you will have to do what needs to be done rather then what someone else will allow you to do, the smell of the leather in a brand new car, the entertainment of getting the finance guy at the dealership to explain all your payment options for an hour or more and then telling him "thats way too complicated, I think I'll just pay cash". The stronger the reaction to your WHYs the better... surround yourself with visual reminders of your WHYs.

At the risk of sounding crazier, Your head can be lied to; it has been said that anything you hear 6 times or more becomes truth to your brain.... This is the power of affirmations. I became a profitable trader about 2 weeks after I started using this affirmation "It is easy to make money trading."

G.

This is GOOD! I read once the book about power of subconscious. I think that it might be connected with what you said about heart. It's like in life sometimes even a smell can take your emotions to how you felt when being young kid and the first time you felt this smell.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Post a picture of your chart for us and put a line that you consider to be "something" on it. So we can better understand how you think.

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Anyone following the show "Breaking Bad"? :lol:

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm

lukx, try to get in touch with these guys http://www.fxrobots.pl/

They might offer more than philosophical help.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”