who really understand what MO is talking about(MO KEEP AWAY)

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Braathen wrote:hehe u knew very well what i ment ;)

but seriously... noone can tell u what to do.. u gotta find it yourself..

This aint no cheap polish supermarket where the groundbeef cans go there and the ketchup on the topshelf!

there's no such thing as cheap polish supermarket... all cheap crap in Poland comes from cheap UK supermarkets like Tesco, so bugger off.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

bredin wrote:Lukx,

Please realize soon that it really makes no difference where you put your line... price will show you what to do....

If you look at dragons turning points (http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4720) they are just lines. RATs are just lines, Fat Cats are just lines.....

It is only important how price reacts to your line... close above, close below..... wick in, wick doll, wick away.... bounce, surge, retrace, momo.....

You appear to be unable to see the difference between HOW to and WHY to.... WHY is ALWAYS more important than HOW, since a reason WHY will force the brain to think of HOW it can be achieved, but knowing HOW will not force the brain to think of WHY something should be done.

So, Lukx, WHY do you need to be a successful trader? once you answer that at the level where failure is no longer an option your brain will work on HOW you can trade successfully, only then will 'something' become meaningful.

G.

hmm this is interesting... basically I know WHY since the beginning. You may not believe me but it's not standard "I want to be a millionaire". Basically I want to have money if someone from my family will have health problems so I could help. I need money so when I got cancer (and really might happen because it runs hard in my family) I got money for best and expensive treatment. The rest is standard, I'm sic of my job where I have to wait 2 to 3 months to got salary (yep, I got this huge delays when receiving salary) and this would be all.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:13 pm

I haven't read any of the post yet,

BUT JUST FROM ONLY SEEING THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!!

:smt044 :smt046

lukx, you are TRULY hilarious!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Lukx,
I only wish that you would trade with less money.
I've heard you say a few times how you put thousands of dollars into accounts, just to run them down. And I've seen sometimes you've taken big trades with big money even though you-yourself know your skill level isn't that high as a trader.

I think to myself (and the best way I can say it), "Why is he trying to get homeruns, when he's barely sure if he can even hit the ball yet."

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Lukx,
I only wish that you would trade with less money.
I've heard you say a few times how you put thousands of dollars into accounts, just to run them down. And I've seen sometimes you've taken big trades with big money even though you-yourself know your skill level isn't that high as a trader.

I think to myself (and the best way I can say it), "Why is he trying to get homeruns, when he's barely sure if he can even hit the ball yet."

~Krane

No, No big money were back in past, long time ago, before I even used any manual method, most of $ I lost using different EAs.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Glad to see you haven't quit. That's actually pretty huge. Frustration happens in the markets. What do you do with those emotions? That's the answer.

I strongly encourage you to review your historical trades. Look at when you ran your account down. You were doing something very consistently. Figure out how to do the opposite of what you were doing.

There aren't some magic words that we can give you. You must concentrate on watching the market. Figure out who the suckers are and don't be a sucker. The magic isn't in the horizontal line. Its in the trader who understands the context and how that relates to the horizontal line. Eliminate any expectations you might have about the market and just observe.

Do yourself a major favor and videotape your trading (I use Camtasia). Do it every day. Talk your trades out loud - what you are thinking and more importantly what you are seeing. This will change your trading forever. Eventually you will become a learning machine and there will be no mystery in the market.
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 pm

How much do you sell the videos for?

Laugh_Smile

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Lukx, I think you need to start from scratch. New thread for your trades, don't have others post in it unless you ask a question.

Make a demo account, and with your first trade, make a line. Make it anywhere. But ONLY trade in the direction away from that line. Don't make any assumptions yet, just make a line, and trade away from it.

When you lose, post the trade, and ask yourself (or others) what went wrong. Only when you have an answer to the question do you try again. When you do try again, make sure to use the answer you found to place your line at a better spot/exit better etc etc.

And PLEASE do not trade lower than H4 bars. This will give you time to think about where to put your line, and make you patient.

It's great that you haven't given up yet. You have to know you can do this - even if you have to start from scratch.

TygerKrane

Sit Down Challenge bookmarks

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Sounds like a great idea.
Good luck lukx.
You already have the knowledge in your brain and in this website, don't give up just yet!

but how long should the line last before changing it???

In case you choose to <no pressure>, some info and pointers about this kind of training method have been put out in the past.

Good ole' Sit Down Challenge: {from my bookmarks with brief explanations; in no particular order}

NLA, sit down challenge, line
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16903#16903

NLA, sit down challenge line, stops sized correction, retracements
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16874#16874

NLA, MO's plan for procharged, reinvesting profits, sit down challenge, Mighty Line
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16874#16874

NLA, stopssized below largest correction, retracements, sit down challenge line
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16868#16868

NLA, sit down challenge, MO's plan to procharged, Mighty Line challenge
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16842#16842

NLA, sit down challenge line, inflating stops retracements corrections
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16822#16822

NLA, sit down challenge line, inflating stops correction retracements
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16855#16855

The_Pin

Postby The_Pin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"Can you imagine placing a trade to profit in a direction where there is almost no money left?

Consider that a professional will risk 1-2% of his account.

This means that when price moves a number of pips that equals ~2% of his account that he is out of the market and NO MORE of his money can be gained by any other trader.

So where do your massive profits come from?

The answer is the medium and long term traders who are IN PROFIT with medium to HUGE stop losses!
As day traders we each take turns filling the gap on these traders while at the same time filling the gap on other day traders using smaller charts!

Support and resistance just means that the money ran out in the direction being traded and for the size of the traders being targeted at that moment.

Can you hear the cries of "why can't I make money in Forex?"

Children of the stop loss...
what beautiful music they make! -Dracula trading Forex
Price moves from entries to exits and back to entries; exit on extremes, enter on stops, exit on extremes ...."

"I know that what you are doing isn't working.
You know that what you are doing isn't working.

Why are you doing things your way?"

" Anger.
The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even wish she were dead), or at the trading community, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it."

"If I teach you how to trade then you have learned nothing.
If you teach your self how I trade then you have learned more than I can show you."

I don`t understand all things MO talks about but every hour in front of the chart makes things clearer.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”