Using Pivot Points for Market Ideas

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: Using Pivot Points for Market Ideas

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:07 am

Just opened a sell on AUDCAD. Stop loss 4hr R3 target weekly pivot.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:42 pm

AUDCAD looking great! I already have a position open on my MT5 terminal, I use this terminal because all the indicators are for MT4.

After TRO shared his price analyzer on close vs high greater than prev high, I modified my idea a little for scenario 1. Still expect that high but then the following candle not being higher than today's high.
Attachments
AUDCAD.png
AUDCAD.png (85.79 KiB) Viewed 2311 times

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 pm

Got stopped out on that "wickdoll" I will observe today's close and determine my course of action later tonight.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:09 am

Tough week on AUDCAD. Still looking at honestly, I traded another pair as well, successfully, but I didn't want to mix up the process. If you have a pivot indicator. Definitely place the weekly pivots and sift through the pairs. You will see what I'm talking about. I don't think the pivots are magical, I think they just offer a line in the sand of what's possible.

Today I might enter my last position on AUDCAD. Looking at the QM pattern I learned earlier, I might implement it on the 4hr chart. Something kinda "clicked" when I saw it

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:11 am

BambinoFlex wrote:Tough week on AUDCAD. Still looking at honestly, I traded another pair as well, successfully, but I didn't want to mix up the process. If you have a pivot indicator. Definitely place the weekly pivots and sift through the pairs. You will see what I'm talking about. I don't think the pivots are magical, I think they just offer a line in the sand of what's possible.

Today I might enter my last position on AUDCAD. Looking at the QM pattern I learned earlier, I might implement it on the 4hr chart. Something kinda "clicked" when I saw it

Im selling at third at the red, third at the black and another third if it forms a reversal pattern. Then hold until your happy with your profit.
Attachments
audcad-h4-hugo-s-way.png
audcad-h4-hugo-s-way.png (80.94 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:38 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Tough week on AUDCAD. Still looking at honestly, I traded another pair as well, successfully, but I didn't want to mix up the process. If you have a pivot indicator. Definitely place the weekly pivots and sift through the pairs. You will see what I'm talking about. I don't think the pivots are magical, I think they just offer a line in the sand of what's possible.

Im selling at third at the red, third at the black and another third if it forms a reversal pattern. Then hold until your happy with your profit.

Awesome! I entered pre London, went to sleep. Price ranged and finally tanked late in NY. I’m scalping on it now and looking to add more on a retrace. Pretty much seeking to load up as much as my risk allows.

Thank you for showing me the lines and your thought process on adding 1/3s.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:05 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Awesome! I entered pre London, went to sleep. Price ranged and finally tanked late in NY. I’m scalping on it now and looking to add more on a retrace. Pretty much seeking to load up as much as my risk allows.

No problem man. You can also just watch the future contracts of the currencies. So if you see that AUD might be reaching a level where it might turn bearish you can see if that matches with your pairs. Thats why i took a short on AU, AJ and long on EA yesterday. Also you can see that price was right at a trendling. Also that red arrow. Thats a six candlestick pattern that i have learned over the years acts like a SD zone. It can form one of to ways. the first is like the chart shows. Strong move up. One candle reversal. Then three candles back, not closing past the high. Then another reversal candle, preferably closing belwo the lows. The other version is. Strong candle up. then the 3 reversal candles. Then another strong candle up, not closing past the highs. Then a strong candle down. These and like one or two other patterns are pretty much, ,must trade setups for me.
Attachments
AUDCAD_2022-02-24_03-43-10.png
AUDCAD_2022-02-24_03-43-10.png (72.8 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:15 am

Those 4 candlesticks is one of the other patterns i look for. The fact that it happend inside a QM pattern inside a daily level, was just insane. Easy 5.5 RR
Yes trading is this easy. Find the way of trading that speaks to you and master it.

EURAUD_2022-02-24_04-12-03.png
EURAUD_2022-02-24_04-12-03.png (52.91 KiB) Viewed 2163 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:21 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Oh you wanted a retrace. Here ya go.
Attachments
audcad-h1-hugo-s-way.png
audcad-h1-hugo-s-way.png (99.45 KiB) Viewed 2094 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:16 am

There is your entry. Liquidity spike. First time i started looking for these was cuz of Alaismiths thread. He made a post about how price loves to run a extreme by a pip or two and then continue the other way. Good stuff
Attachments
audcad-m5-hugo-s-way.png
audcad-m5-hugo-s-way.png (50.76 KiB) Viewed 2080 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”