TRO Methods discussion

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mark Mark

Re: TRO Methods discussion

Postby Mark Mark » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:57 pm

pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Who trades using Tro methods. Please show me your charts with indicators. I want to know how to set up my chart.

Try using Walmal method. Simple horizontal lines. You don't even need any indicators apart from Tro's sweetspot.

Okay I will use it in the next time. I have tested it. This method is better for me. When price cross green line i go to long and when price cross the red line i go to short? I understand this method correctly yes?
Attachments
Walmal method.jpg
Walmal method
Walmal method.jpg (230.92 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
I am living on this forum :smt024

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Who trades using Tro methods. Please show me your charts with indicators. I want to know how to set up my chart.

Try using Walmal method. Simple horizontal lines. You don't even need any indicators apart from Tro's sweetspot.

Okay I will use it in the next time. I have tested it. This method is better for me. When price cross green line i go to long and when price cross the red line i go to short? I understand this method correctly yes?

Yes.

Just remember Walmal uses this method when there is volitility so when London opens. Read walmal's journal.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:59 am

pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

Yes.

Just remember Walmal uses this method when there is volitility so when London opens. Read walmal's journal.

Where I can read and watch info about Walmal's method?

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:51 am

Mark Mark wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Okay I will use it in the next time. I have tested it. This method is better for me. When price cross green line i go to long and when price cross the red line i go to short? I understand this method correctly yes?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHFa7COwXw

It's a series, goes up to 19 videos I think. In one of them they discuss Walmal's trading journal and I am not sure if they have release a hardcopy of it, you can ask TRO. The journal may have changed by now because the method is over 7 months old but I think the general idea is all there; trade with H1 color, trade at the horizontals, trade in the London session, Walmal 1, 5, 7 or something like that.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:33 pm

pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHFa7COwXw

It's a series, goes up to 19 videos I think. In one of them they discuss Walmal's trading journal and I am not sure if they have release a hardcopy of it, you can ask TRO. The journal may have changed by now because the method is over 7 months old but I think the general idea is all there; trade with H1 color, trade at the horizontals, trade in the London session, Walmal 1, 5, 7 or something like that.

Do you trade Walmal method? What you can say about it? I think this is the best method for me. How much profitable it?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”