TRO Methods discussion

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mark Mark

Re: TRO Methods discussion

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:23 pm

I promised to post my screenshots. I showed them all right, didn't I? Did I understand the methods correctly?
Attachments
WICK ZONE.jpg
WICK ZONE.jpg (116.96 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
RAT ZONE.jpg
RAT ZONE.jpg (95.66 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
BUY ZONE.jpg
BUY ZONE.jpg (121.41 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
I am living on this forum :smt024

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:10 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:And I can go to trade at any price level of zone?

You go in as soon as you get an entry signal inside the RAT Zone.

Can I trade the rat zone if range too small?

That comes back to my comment about knowing your trading pair of choice. How small is small? You need something to compare it against.

Generally speaking, you need room for price to move into, so you do stand a greater chance of success if the day has moved enough to give you a decent range.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:50 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
You go in as soon as you get an entry signal inside the RAT Zone.

Can I trade the rat zone if range too small?

That comes back to my comment about knowing your trading pair of choice. How small is small? You need something to compare it against.

Generally speaking, you need room for price to move into, so you do stand a greater chance of success if the day has moved enough to give you a decent range.

Thanks. I understand everything.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:02 pm

Who trades using Tro methods. Please show me your charts with indicators. I want to know how to set up my chart.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:53 am

Mark Mark wrote:Who trades using Tro methods. Please show me your charts with indicators. I want to know how to set up my chart.

Try using Walmal method. Simple horizontal lines. You don't even need any indicators apart from Tro's sweetspot.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

iamahuman2

Postby iamahuman2 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:26 am

Are these (Frequency Distribution, WalMal, Smart Rat Zone, Etc.) available in EDL Files?

I'm using tradestation so none of the MQ4 files are available to use on there ; (
Enjoy Your Life
(It's all that really matters)

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:04 am

iamahuman2 wrote:Are these (Frequency Distribution, WalMal, Smart Rat Zone, Etc.) available in EDL Files?

I'm using tradestation so none of the MQ4 files are available to use on there ; (

tradestation-indicators

iamahuman2

Postby iamahuman2 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:15 am

Thanks LeMercenaire, but I am not finding any information about how to actually get the Frequency Distribution/Statistics on the charts.

I'm mostly desiring the TRO_HL5 and having the 'frequency distribution' on the chart. I can do most of the frequency distribution in excel/python but I'm desiring to have it on my charts as well as being able to plot the lines on the chart.

I can't find those abilities with indicators found in that "tradestation-indicators" forum section. Only "Statistics" which just shows the mean, median, min, and max levels.

I'm sorry because I don't want to bother anyone. Any help would be appreciated : )
Enjoy Your Life
(It's all that really matters)

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:19 pm

iamahuman2 wrote:Thanks LeMercenaire, but I am not finding any information about how to actually get the Frequency Distribution/Statistics on the charts.

I'm mostly desiring the TRO_HL5 and having the 'frequency distribution' on the chart. I can do most of the frequency distribution in excel/python but I'm desiring to have it on my charts as well as being able to plot the lines on the chart.

I can't find those abilities with indicators found in that "tradestation-indicators" forum section. Only "Statistics" which just shows the mean, median, min, and max levels.

I'm sorry because I don't want to bother anyone. Any help would be appreciated : )

It's no bother. I hadn't read the thread, I was only aware of its existence. So far as I was aware, the indicators are only available for mt4. Any others - if there were any - would have come from others on here, I'm assuming with TRO's blessing.

I must admit I trialled Tradestation and didn't take to it. Didn't find it very user friendly. I now use mt4 alongside c-Trader, fwiw.

Good luck in your search.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm

iamahuman2 wrote:Thanks LeMercenaire, but I am not finding any information about how to actually get the Frequency Distribution/Statistics on the charts.

Why you are using tradestation? Why you like it?
You can use mt4

Return to “TheRumpledOne”