TRO INDICATORS for BUILD 600 - MOTHERLODE

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

sammychak

Thanks for the donational indicators. Some queries...

Postby sammychak » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:15 am

Hello Mr. Avery,

Yesterday I had donated to you for the donational indicators (conf # - 7S927296WT0595429) , and I highly appreciate your expedited reply. I have joined this forum just today to properly communicate with you and hope to have success with your priceless guidance.

I had a few questions that I am detailing below:

1) I am in the EST time zone. In your opinion what is the best time or trading session (for best volatility/ market movement) that I should make trades.

2) What is the best time frame (4 hour, 1 hour, 30 mins, etc) to get the best output of each trade as a new trader ?

3) In your opinion, which indicators will be the best for me to use to quickly get used to the market and have most success ? I know you have mentioned the training wheels, but anything else....

4) I also see that the indicator "TRO Candle" seems disabled. Could you kindly check into this at your convenience.

5) I also saw an indicator used by someone, which I am including in the attachment. Here is the forum link where I found this (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discret ... one-9.html) posted by "xmess7" . I wanted to know where I can find this indicator.

6) I found the "megatrend" indicator also from this forum - and was wondering if you do not prefer to use this anyone since I did not see this in the donational indicators list.

7) I also some of your posts on forums where you show " # of candles in a row" - that perhaps shows the exhaustion points of the market before a turn in price. Where can I find this indicator ?

8 ) I was also wondering if there are indicator in the list that would auto plot the grid lines every 25 pips on the chart to save time.

If you could please send me these indicators, or let me know the url where I can download it would be fantastic.

Hope for your best health, and hope you stay long with us to as a very rare and strong mentor. Thank you very much for your time and have a great weekend.

Regards
Attachments
buy-sell-zones.jpg
buy-sell-zones.jpg (133.47 KiB) Viewed 8959 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Re: Thanks for the donational indicators. Some queries...

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello Mr. Avery,

Yesterday I had donated to you for the donational indicators (conf # - 7S927296WT0595429) , and I highly appreciate your expedited reply. I have joined this forum just today to properly communicate with you and hope to have success with your priceless guidance.

I had a few questions that I am detailing below:

1) I am in the EST time zone. In your opinion what is the best time or trading session (for best volatility/ market movement) that I should make trades.

NY SESSION STARTS AT 8 AM. START THEN OR AN HOUR OR 2 EARLY TO CATCH SOME OF THE LONDON SESSION

2) What is the best time frame (4 hour, 1 hour, 30 mins, etc) to get the best output of each trade as a new trader ?

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL CHARTS. TIME FRAMES ARE JUST DATA COMPRESSION. TIME FRAME IS IRRELEVANT WHEN YOU USE HORIZONTAL LINES.

3) In your opinion, which indicators will be the best for me to use to quickly get used to the market and have most success ? I know you have mentioned the training wheels, but anything else....

USE HORIZONTAL LINES - THE SWEETSPOTSGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED

4) I also see that the indicator "TRO Candle" seems disabled. Could you kindly check into this at your convenience.

ATTACHED

5) I also saw an indicator used by someone, which I am including in the attachment. Here is the forum link where I found this (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discret ... one-9.html) posted by "xmess7" . I wanted to know where I can find this indicator.

XMESS7 VERSION ON FOREX-TSD - I THINK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

6) I found the "megatrend" indicator also from this forum - and was wondering if you do not prefer to use this anyone since I did not see this in the donational indicators list.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

7) I also some of your posts on forums where you show " # of candles in a row" - that perhaps shows the exhaustion points of the market before a turn in price. Where can I find this indicator ?

YOU WOULD HAVE TO POST A CHART TO REFRESH MY MEMORY... THAT WAS HUNDREDS OF INDICATORS AGO. IT MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE 2008 OR 2009 DONATIONALS.

8 ) I was also wondering if there are indicator in the list that would auto plot the grid lines every 25 pips on the chart to save time.

SWEETSPOTSGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED. LINE SPACING CONTROLLED VIA USER INPUTS.

If you could please send me these indicators, or let me know the url where I can download it would be fantastic.

Hope for your best health, and hope you stay long with us to as a very rare and strong mentor. Thank you very much for your time and have a great weekend.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Regards
Attachments
TRO_Candle.mq4
(3.55 KiB) Downloaded 707 times
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

sammychak

Previous Queries

Postby sammychak » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks for the reply, highly appreciated. I understand you are busy to answer all the queries but could you kindly let everyone know the answers to these sometimes at your convenience. I am just starting out as a new trader and already took some heavy losses and want your guidance to make up my mistakes and learn.

I have searched tops and bottoms for some good information but apart from some few books online, you are the next honest expert atleast to me that I have found.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

I answered in line... look above.

sammychak

Thank you !

Postby sammychak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 am

sorry my mistake...just getting used to this forum. i highly appreciate your assistance, and print out all of your suggestions to save

sammychak

Bar Stats Indicator

Postby sammychak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 am

Also regarding, this query I had:

"

"

I am attaching a chart to show you what I mean, hopefully this helps. Thanks

Regards
Attachments
BAR-STATS.gif
BAR-STATS.gif (25.08 KiB) Viewed 8906 times

woodsy

Re: TRO INDICATORS for BUILD 600

Postby woodsy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:18 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO INDICATORS for BUILD 600

Attached are TRO INDICATORS and TRO MODIFIED indicators that will work on MT4 BUILD 600.

Check back for more indicators and let me know which of your favorites you want me to convert.

Thanks.

LAST UPDATE: 04/16/2014

PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE INDICATORS ON OTHER FORUMS.

CLICK BELOW TO DONATE (optional):

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=4030108

- Avery aka TheRumpledOne

I can't see the attachment :cry:

TheRumpledOne

Re: Bar Stats Indicator

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Also regarding, this query I had:

TRO_BAR_STATS was a 2008 DONATIONAL.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:27 pm

LAST UPDATE: 04/28/2014

sammychak

How Can I Get the TRO_H1_BAR_STATS INDICATOR

Postby sammychak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. I searched all the zip files including the motherloads of 2008 but was no able to find this indicator in there. Perhaps it was only given out as donational indicators like you mentioned, but is there anyway I could get this indicator because I think it will be of much help.

Regards

Return to “TheRumpledOne”